Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? (12747 Views)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Dating Who You Will Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by dotcomnamename: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Guys, Single VS In-relationship... Who is Happy And WHY?

Be sincere & honest !

1 Like

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by k2039: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
I'm single,and I prefer to remain like this for the next couple of months.
I am happy,I have the time to pursue my goals and to serve God.
I can focus on myself,I'm not indebted to call anyone daily or send sms except I wish to.
I have the freeedom to do anything I want without considering how she feels or not.
It's about me,not us.

33 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by vivianc(f): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
I'm single and happy......but I will definitely be happier when I'm fully in a love filled relationship. Loneliness sucks big time!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by MrCork17: 2:13am On Oct 11, 2012
well, just finished watchin poorno.. aint happy!angry

10 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Obassy(f): 4:06am On Oct 11, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Something good never comes out of you, mstchwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2012
I am single and extremely happy. No business with anyone. I spend my money alone. Have time for my academic career. No body breathes down my neck time to time. Come when I like. No liability. And very hard for me to develop hypertension. So, being single is equal to being happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by JallowBah(f): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
You can be happy as single or married, and you can be un-happy as single or married. It depends.

First of all; Be happy with yourself. That will make you happy with just about the rest of your life and situation as well..

5 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Roland17(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
It depends on what u are looking for, Happiness is subjective.

3 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by olawalebabs(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
without her, my purse will be full, but my life will be empty

7 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmph it all depends on who you fell in love with before which if turn out well can make you feel excited to want to continue bu if your past relationship didnt do well,you will wont feel like taking another shot
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by beshiman(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
BEING SINGLE IS STILL THE BEST, BECAUSE I PREFER IT MOST.
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Ehimax(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ROFLMAO
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by AmbFitsaint(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
I am single and I love it dat way.
It makes me feel totally commited to God.
It saves my airtime and money.
No need calling,messaging.
I av a lot of time to think abt my future and not just abt a girl who will run from me if i dont make it in future.
Future first... then relationship follows.

10 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by yuzedo: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Whoever gets punny more.. cry angry
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by timpaker(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039: I'm single,and I prefer to remain like this for the next couple of months.
I am happy,I have the time to pursue my goals and to serve God.
I can focus on myself,I'm not indebted to call anyone daily or send sms except I wish to.
I have the freeedom to do anything I want without considering how she feels or not.
It's about me,not us.

@op.
The points listed above holds my view on your post.

2 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Babycake(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Single&Lonely......I'll_be__more_happy2be_in_a_MUTUAL_lovefilled_relationship.The_girl_i_really_like_dont_feel_d_same.....Im_almost__30!
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by timpaker(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Babycake: Single&Lonely......I'll_be__more_happy2be_in_a_MUTUAL_lovefilled_relationship.The_girl_i_really_like_dont_feel_d_same.....Im_almost__30!

Eyah!!! cry cry cry
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Macky2(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Single, nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
There comes a time in everyone's life if they aren't called to be celebate, that they have to get engaged and be married.

One can be happy in both ; you only become unhappy when you feel you are suppose to have pass that stage (singleness), or you are in a terrible relationship (dating).

I have been very happy in both and also felt very terrible in both. Thank God I am married now and finally happy and peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by slimchi2k2(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by alaoeri: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Single & freestyling. wink

1 Like

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Wallie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
The happier person is the person that is content with their situation. You might be married and miserable, and think that being single will make you happier. On the other hand, you might be single and lonely as hell, and think that finding anything with a heartbeat will make you happier. The bottom line is that you won’t be happy until you’re content with your status, married or single.

3 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by mrperfect(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
I think single is better till one marries.
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by yeye4live(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dier s notin like being single oooh, dat gves u more room to chase more kitty anytime n everywere, wetin guy man go do wit out sampling difftrent kitty na
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by yeye4live(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm single and happy......but I will definitely be happier when I'm fully in a love filled relationship. Loneliness sucks big time!!!!!
Vivian u can b my miss 3009 in my life, wz up ow do we hook up
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Babycake: Single&Lonely......I'll_be__more_happy2be_in_a_MUTUAL_lovefilled_relationship.The_girl_i_really_like_dont_feel_d_same.....Im_almost__30!

e pele sir.. grin
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Booty4me: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
You All Single... The Day Of Conji Go be Ur Judgement Day
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by deshclones(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
being single sucx.....being in a love filled relationship is the best thing ever.....all these long throat unfaithful gals that all they can offer is s3x and more s3x..,n good idea,no good or fruitful companionship..looking for who to wreck....there is no greater feeling than loving someone and being loved in return.

2 Likes

Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by dramenda(f): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
its depend on your defination of HAPPINESS. cool
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by GboyegaD(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
You owe yourself your happiness. As for me, I think I try to be happy in all situations.
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by tintingz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Am single cuz ayam still "young"
Re: Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? by Sogo10: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dating is gud.being single makes u lonely.and u careless.dat result into bad attitude.wen u r dating,d woman push u.she wakes u up 4rm d dream.the missing link in a weak man heart is love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.