Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men (4053 Views)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Olubodef(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
1)i can't come.i am on my period.
2)i don't know.
3)the choice is yours 4)he is just a friend
5)i am a virgin
6)i am on my way
7)i am not in the mood
cooli av got a headache 9)i miss u so much
10)i can't do without u AGREE OR DISAGREE
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by mataz(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
I agree accept number seven.
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Olubodef(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
Y?
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
How about lies men tell women
- you are the only one I love: meanwhile, there are 3 other girls he tells that to

- I can't live without you: tell me, when he neva see d girl how he take survive

- you are d most beautiful girl av eva met: actually truth is; his mama fyn pass u

- you didn't pick ur call and u know I would be worried: fact is that #100 he loaded, he was still praying you shouldn't pick up cos he still has other girls to call

- damn, u look sexy: let's face reality, he hates those horrible stretch mark on ur arms, hips n butt areas cos they make u look like u r in ur 40s

- am off to watch ball with my friends, wanna join : he's actually off to club and doesn't want a handbag, so u re indirectly uninvited

Fact remains men are terrible liars n women are horrible liars. Don't get it twisted there r some few good ones left.

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
candygosh: How about lies men tell women
- you are the only one I love: meanwhile, there are 3 other girls he tells that to

- I can't live without you: tell me, when he neva see d girl how he take survive

- you are d most beautiful girl av eva met: actually truth is; his mama fyn pass u

- you didn't pick ur call and u know I would be worried: fact is that #100 he loaded, he was still praying you shouldn't pick up cos he still has other girls to call

- damn, u look sexy: let's face reality, he hates those horrible stretch mark on ur arms, hips n butt areas cos they make u look like u r in ur 40s

- am off to watch ball with my friends, wanna join : he's actually off to club and doesn't want a handbag, so u re indirectly uninvited

Fact remains men are terrible liars n women are horrible liars. Don't get it twisted there r some few good ones left.
boring
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2012

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
smgh undecided
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
bennyraz: boring
*smiles*
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
candygosh: *smiles*
*winks*
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by okooloyun1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
When women lies it's horrible but men lies are horrific. Na everybody dey lie joor!
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
mataz: I agree accept number seven.
angry
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by BasseyJ(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Do guys still belive these?? undecidedundecided when a gal says any of these, i'm like ''it's okay'', but i dont belive it anymore. You forgot to put the ''i'm not in town'' own. A gal told me she's not in town, i know she's in town, but why burst her bubble, at least, one week of freedom for me winkwinkwink
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2012

Not true jhoor. sad
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2012

on point babe,i have to agree,u shud av opened a different thread 4 dis cos as u rightly said-men are terrible liars,while women are horrible ones
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2012

Most girls enjoy being lied to, end of.
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Where do these people gets these lists sef?
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by mataz(f): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Most girls enjoy being lied to, end of.
no u enjoy laying to girls [quote author=Anti-Gbagaun]
Olubodef: Y?
when I am. Not in the mood for any thing I. Tell my man I need me time and he dose the same
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by delkuf(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2012
The truth is that no matter how smart a lady is, the guys will always be smarter

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by greedie1(f): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: The truth is that no matter how smart a lady is, the guys will always be smarter
says who?
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: The truth is that no matter how smart a lady is, the guys will always be smarter

Confirm! The guys always operate at higher frequencies.
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2012
fluid26:

Confirm! The guys always operate at higher frequencies.
And show told you the ladies can't tune up their vibration? They could just come in contact with you until you are both vibrating at the same frequency.
Resonance dude
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
And show told you the ladies can't tune up their vibration? They could just come in contact with you until you are both vibrating at the same frequency.
Resonance dude
Lol
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2012
candygosh:
Lol
Not funny jorh.
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Resonance dude

huh?
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2012
fluid26:

huh?
The only excuse you have for that is that you are/were not a science student
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2012
hehehe..
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
fluid26: hehehe..
Keep laughing there
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2012
gree-die:

says who?
Hi. You have not replied any of my PMs. Pls do reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: Hi. You have not replied any of my PMs. Pls do reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
She ain't replying cos she can't find them. Gree-die, check your spam.
And killz, why has the complaint thread been turned into a makeshift chatroom? I am just wondering
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Women? Fishbrains! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by mataz(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2012
flanrey: Women? Fishbrains! lipsrsealed undecided
ur the fish brain . Us girls let u think u are smarter than us And we say u are the head of the family but the truth is that u guys are the head yes but we are the neck. Can u turn or look side ways without ur neck don't think so so girls are smarter and more useful then. Guys
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
mataz: ur the fish brain . Us girls let u think u are smarter than us And we say u are the head of the family but the truth is that u guys are the head yes but we are the neck. Can u turn or look side ways without ur neck don't think so so girls are smarter and more useful then. Guys

Most ladies feel they are so smart but in the longrun their smartness turns into foolishness. Lemme give you a clear example of one of such foolish act

At the Initial stage, when a lady is being wooed by a guy. She plays hard to get constantly subjecting the guy to all sorts of ill treatments, financial exploitations, insults etc. Eventually after a while she falls in love with the guy who turns out to be a player. He sleeps with her severally and dumps her.

Whose being smart and foolish at the end of the day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Women Do When They Are Cheating????? / OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) / The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.