Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men (4057 Views)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by delkuf(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Guys let take it easy on the girls. They still complement us, and we cant do with out them. But the guys will always be smarter
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: Guys let take it easy on the girls. They still complement us, and we cant do with out them. But the guys will always be smarter
another silly post
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Most girls enjoy being lied to, end of.
hmmm.....I find this very interesting
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Obinoscopy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
candygosh: How about lies men tell women
- you are the only one I love: meanwhile, there are 3 other girls he tells that to

- I can't live without you: tell me, when he neva see d girl how he take survive

- you are d most beautiful girl av eva met: actually truth is; his mama fyn pass u

- you didn't pick ur call and u know I would be worried: fact is that #100 he loaded, he was still praying you shouldn't pick up cos he still has other girls to call

- damn, u look sexy: let's face reality, he hates those horrible stretch mark on ur arms, hips n butt areas cos they make u look like u r in ur 40s

- am off to watch ball with my friends, wanna join : he's actually off to club and doesn't want a handbag, so u re indirectly uninvited

Fact remains men are terrible liars n women are horrible liars. Don't get it twisted there r some few good ones left.

Men are permitted to lie. Afterall the girls love those lies. But on the other hand, its not good for girls to lie.

I know I've crossed the path of some babes here. I've marched on the tigress tail grin
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by delkuf(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Wht is ur problem, mynd?
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: Wht is ur problem, mynd?
I have no problem aside from the fact that your poor was silly
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by mataz(f): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
flanrey:

Most ladies feel they are so smart but in the longrun their smartness turns into foolishness. Lemme give you a clear example of one of such foolish act

At the Initial stage, when a lady is being wooed by a guy. She plays hard to get constantly subjecting the guy to all sorts of ill treatments, financial exploitations, insults etc. Eventually after a while she falls in love with the guy who turns out to be a player. He sleeps with her severally and dumps her.

Whose being smart and foolish at the end of the day?
our sixth sense can spot a player from far. Guys a just so predictable and sometimes we shagg with u because we just feel lust. Or we are under the influence of alcohol
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
hmmm.....I find this very interesting

Well, I find it amusing too.
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Olubodef(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
Guys can lie bt gurls are nt allowed 2 do so
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Alaafialoro(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Olubodef: Guys can lie bt gurls are nt allowed 2 do so
....and who postulated such dumb theory?
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Olubodef(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

....and who postulated such dumb theory?
oluwaseun osewa
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Alaafialoro(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
Olubodef:
oluwaseun osewa
Se no be NL boss be that? You are O.Y.O
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
Olubodef:
oluwaseun osewa
That's a silly lie
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Shugamania(f): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
flanrey: Women? Fishbrains! lipsrsealed undecided
And are the women in ur life fishbrains too? Including female members of ur family??
#Justasking#
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Olubodef(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shugamania:
And are the women in ur life fishbrains too? Including female members of ur family??
#Justasking#
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
Olubodef: [color=#990000][/color]
1)i can't come.i am on my period.
2)i don't know.
3)the choice is yours
4)he is just a friend
5)i am a virgin
6)i am on my way
7)i am not in the mood
cooli av got a headache
9)i miss u so much
10)i can't do without u

AGREE OR DISAGREE?

#11 the baby is yours tongue
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by abiL(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
*Kails*:

12• He is just a friend

...#bullsh[i]t!!
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
abiL:

12• He is just a friend

...#bullsh[i]t!!
We've got to talk
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by abiL(f): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
We've got to talk

Oya talk. I'm all ears
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
abiL:

Oya talk. I'm all ears
I want my fight
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by abiL(f): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
I want my fight

Na by force? I don't argue just because. Go and argue with your families in the diary section grin
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Mynd44: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2012
abiL:

Na by force? I don't argue just because. Go and argue with your families in the diary section grin
Selfish girl
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Olubodef(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2012
*Kails*:

i no fit laugh o
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2012
candygosh: How about lies men tell women
- you are the only one I love: meanwhile, there are 3 other girls he tells that to

- I can't live without you: tell me, when he neva see d girl how he take survive

- you are d most beautiful girl av eva met: actually truth is; his mama fyn pass u

- you didn't pick ur call and u know I would be worried: fact is that #100 he loaded, he was still praying you shouldn't pick up cos he still has other girls to call

- damn, u look sexy: let's face reality, he hates those horrible stretch mark on ur arms, hips n butt areas cos they make u look like u r in ur 40s

- am off to watch ball with my friends, wanna join : he's actually off to club and doesn't want a handbag, so u re indirectly uninvited

Fact remains men are terrible liars n women are horrible liars. Don't get it twisted there r some few good ones left.

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by cindyrella(f): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2012
delkuf: The truth is that no matter how smart a lady is, the guys will always be smarter
Says who? angry
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
Shugamania:
#Justasking#

angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Some Of My atutupoyoyo(ugly) Pixs / The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / Kenya’s Baddest Girl Huddah Monroe Flaunts Buttocks, Twerks For The Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.