Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo (7049 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by Aphrygian(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Let them repeat elections in Osun, Ekiti, Oyo etc ACN would still win by a large margin

We reject any trace of Adedibu, Alao-Akala, Omisore, Fayose Obanikoro and all those irresponsible people in our Polity
as have always said dis people hate ACN COS OF TINUBU.wen people like dis speak shit abt state they have not been.let there be election in osun state am 100000000% sure dat PDP will neva av a councillorship sit.enough said
Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
kolexy:

You are wrong bro. The Governor of Ekiti is one of the best performing govs in Nigeria.
are you alrite? best performing in what? Stealing LG moni? Dubious Laptops given to Secondary students that were hurriedly retrieved back after being displayed on the TV? or the school bags and sandals too? Live evidence go to Comprehensive Secondary school Ikere Ekiti to Verify my claims! Or is it that of using state moni to build university in Ghana? Pls be kiaful awards or no awards is not our biz in Ekiti....road projects were already designed by Segun Oni and his blue prints are still being copied till date!

1 Like

Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Aphrygian: as have always said dis people hate ACN COS OF TINUBU.wen people like dis speak shit abt state they have not been.let there be election in osun state am 100000000% sure dat PDP will neva av a councillorship sit.enough said
try election in Ekiti now now...
Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by Johnny(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
CLIQBOY: are you alright?

Yes,he‘s very much alright!!!!
Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by Johnny(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
10 over 10: Na today?..A,C,N only breeds touts n noting more....so shameful..

Exactly!!!!
Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by saintdoh: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Mtccchhheeew!group of criminals seeking for political appointment,they wil all be disappointed by A.C.N.Mimiko will beat them hands down

1 Like

Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by Jilo83(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Take it or leave it, d best party in Nigeria still remain ACN.

2 Likes

Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by xtayle(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
highlandre: Count me out of defection: i just don't believe credible people defect. Politics of chop here, chop there....oshisko!

It then means Mimiko is not credible. He has defected times without number. From AD to PDP, From PDP to LP. Open your eyes Ondo People. Vote Mimiko out massively.
Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by butpro(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
smartchoice:
try election in Ekiti now now...
fayemi wud win from the back! Ask teachers in ekiti the performance of Mr Fayehun.
Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by moodswing(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
I honestly think the nickname "IROKO" is too big for this man who's about to drown in his cup of water.
Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by Revsola: 3:26am On Oct 13, 2012
@SMARTCHOICE and all of you talking about ekiti
Stop writing about what you don't know.I live in Ekiti and these are the facts
1.Fayemi is doing extremely well especially in road construction in all the local govts in the state.Everyone is feeling the impact!
2.Local govt presently have no democratically elected officers&the caretakers are forbidden by law to spend beyond a certain amt.
3.Teachers truly are angry because the govt wanted them to do an exam...so as to assess them and kip them mentally fit bec of the state of the public schools in the state
4.A lot of previously jobless people have been employed...thru the job creation scheme
5.Old men and women in the state are even receiving monthly stipend for their welfare
6.Ado Ekiti is undergoing serious transformation that only politically bias people can ignore
7.The laptop given to SS students is real.I live in Ado and I have people all over the state..the ikere reference is a manipulation of the truth!
Re: 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo by corllymann: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Whatever ur posture about JAGABAN. Tunubu is an achiever.Is either u join his wagon or get relegated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano / Onnoghen To Be Sworn In As CJN Today By Osinbajo / Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.