Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (16842 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Okontami: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
sammyjay441: liars so many pple have nt even step out of their state an they will come here bragging about visiting so many countries who dash monkey banana
You are right Sir, I used to think myopically like these few years ago. My prayer for you is simple. God will change your story. He will change your story in Jesus name, I repeat he will change your story. You will have a testimony in Jesus name. I know your situation, i have been there before.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by mujila: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
Saudi Arabia,UK,Senegal,Ghana,Benin,Niger,Singapore,UAE and Turkey
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by LeJeun3: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
9 Places!

France
U.K
Senegal
Gambia
Guinea
Niger
Cameroon
Egypt
Nigeria

I love travelling still wanna go to more places! smiley9 Places!

France
U.K
Senegal
Gambia
Guinea
Niger
Cameroon
Egypt
Nigeria

I love travelling still wanna go to more places!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Madawaki01: Born in Nigeria,i've visited

somalia
sudan
egypt
libya
bahrain
syria
tunisia
pakistan
the gaza strip
egypt and of course
isreal
Are you a military contractor? Lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
ogbeche77: MrBrownJ where are u... The global trotter

currently Denmark, the happiest place on earth "supposedly"!

Dextra: Sorry Sire, How old are you?

MBJ is in his late thirties, my father was an avid traveler too and I probably got the bug from him.

yuzedo: I read only 1st page and was about to post "Don't let MRbrownJAY come to this thread and end it", when i decided to "cross-check" 2nd page and discovered that he had already come, seen and conquered! grin
MBJ? You na Legend sir! cool

lol, bro, sadly the same way that Traveling is my passion, it is the same way that it is my downfall. i easily get bored (or want more) and therefore i always believe that the next place will be a better adventur,e a bigger buzz (and it always is but thats because i love discovering a new country). Even Brasil, which i believe is heaven on earth, I left that country (but i am planning to go back and settle there when i finally get off my traveling addiction).
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by UNLEASHED(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
UK (presently)
Nigeria (Osun, Lagos, Ekiti, FCT, Ondo state).
Spain (Mallorca, Madrid)
Holland (Amsterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht)
Belgium (Brussels)
Cuba and Greece loading.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by austine911(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oh i have been to many countries especially africa and europe. ok let me list the country and the cities.
AFRICA. nigeria owerri, calabar, sokoto, kano, kaduna. abuja. warri. onitsha, enugu aba, umuahia.etc. benin republic= cotonou. guinea = conakry. mali= bamako, gao. algeria= adra, ghardaia, oran, maghnaia. morocco= oujda, gethsiv, tanger, casablanca, nador. etc. EUROPE spain=madrid,malaga, barcelona, sevilla, granada, almeria, bilbao, lerida, zaragoza, palma de mallorca, tenerife, las palmas, lanzarote, fuerte ventura etc. france= paris,lyon etc. portugal= lisbon. greece= athens, italy= milano, moderna. belgium= brussels, antwerps. holland= armsterdam. germany. SWITZERLAND=zurich, geneva, yverdon les bains, st gallen, neuchatel, bern, basel, lausanne etc.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by CzarChris(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Me just two countries oo. U.S.A I went for a wedding and luckily it was my vacation time, so it was fun. Netherlands, I went for a course their.
I don't know why but am having this pull to go to Ghana for my next vacation.
But i hate travelling though, i am just ok with my port-harcourt.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
valencia25: OP should have use Dream... I've visited Hundreds in my dream grin
Lol,i wish ur dream comes true. You would have known who's lying here na grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by femifoly: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Country of Birth
Nigeria
Countries Visited
Ivory Coast(Abidjan)
Morocco(Rabat, Casablanca, Bouznika, Boujdor Boujdour)
Ghana (Accra)
Germany(Bonn, Mönchengladbach, Freiburg)
France (Paris)
España (Andalusia, Barcelona, Madrid, Vitoria)
Portugal(Faro, Algarve)
UK (London, Bristol)
Ireland (Dublin)
Switzerland (Basel)
cool cool smiley smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by ghettodreamz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
sammyjay441: liars so many pple have nt even step out of their state an they will come here bragging about visiting so many countries who dash monkey banana
gringringrin I de laff in Finnish
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Tos87(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mecca,Hajj grin grin grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by fapcrook(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
CrazyMan: I've been to two countries, Nigeria and biafra smiley
u are a real crazyman as your username indicates
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by hyelhira: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mcdugull: i travel to ....Sokoto Kano Kaduna Akwa ibom Anambra Ummahia OYO ONDO ogun OSHUN KATSINA BORNO BAUCHI ZARIA ABEOUKUTA UYO IMO BENUE LAGOS BADAGRY IKEJA YABA KOGI ADAMAWA YOBE DELTA RIVERS P/COURT ENUGU IBO IKWENU AND KWEZU WENU ALAHAUSA YOURUBA LAND V/I IKOYI AJEGUNLE ETC dem plenty i no fit remeber the rest grin grin grin grin grin

Shege!! grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nigeria (Of course)
Ghana
UK
Germany
USA
Canada
Netherlands
France

I plan on visiting the Caribbean sometime soon. Also Hungary and Ukraine to visit some close friends.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by hypergig(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
i fink av been to nigeria bt am nt so sure sha.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
obowunmi: Okontami - ashawo

grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Bezed(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
i'v travelled to 6 countries:
1. Nigeria
2. Federal republic of Nigeria
3. 9ja
4.Nigeria
5.Nigeria
6. Nigeria ;Di'v travelled to 6 countries:
1. Nigeria
2. Federal republic of Nigeria
3. 9ja
4.Nigeria
5.Nigeria
6. Nigeria
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt, Enugu. Abakaliki, Owerri, Calabar etc. I no try? grin
you try sir grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by tlops(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sweden, Germany and Denmark: schooled/ exchange. Spain: Canary islands, Finland, Norway, UK: my closest to 9ja, buy 9ja foods. Ireland, Ghana and Canada.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
AK Money: I must not be left out but the countries wey I don go plenty oooo,let's start counting

Abule Egba
Sango
Agege
Iyana Ipaja
Ibadan
Ile- Ife
Egba
Abeokuta
Dopemu
Oshogbo
Surelere
Ogba
Ikeja
Shomolu
Ota
Igando
Ikotun
Egbeda
Iwo
Ilesha
Calabar
Owerri
Edo
Ogbomosho
Benue
Benin
Kano
Oshodi
Auchi
Warri
I don lose count abeg even I don go ALUU come back grin

Oya who among u travel reach me
traveller grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by tlops(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sweden, Germany and Denmark: schooled/ exchange. Spain: Canary islands, Finland, Norway, UK: my closest to 9ja, buy 9ja foods. Ireland, France, Ghana and Canada.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by padmoreete2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
I will start the tour very very soon.. Thanks
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by surveyProf(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
Germany, Bulgeria (Sofia) Romanian, Yogoslavia, Italy (Rome, Veniza, Torino), Ireland, Spain, Sweden etc
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by manugbo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
camboda, canada, uk, turkey, Germany

and im hoping to tour round the world before i say goodbye to this world
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by timpaker(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
I've traveled to:
UK (was invited for a graduation party in Exeter wink)
South Africa (My Employer's Headquarters cool)
Ghana (Facebook thingz cool)
Brazil (flexing thingz, got arrested though, for arguing with a policeman wey no dey understand engrish cry cry)
India (University thingz) angry
Kenya (conference embarassed, got robbed)
Ethiopia (Training kiss kiss)
and Benin Republic (car thingz) cool
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by okooyinbo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sam Milla: 26 Countries spanning 3 continents.

Nigeria - Lives here now
Benin Rep
Togo
Ghana
CIV
Libya
Egypt

Deustschland - 3.5years, speaks d lang.
Portugal - Lived here, speaks little
Espana
France - Lived in Paris
Netherlands - 3 years here
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Sweden - 2009 Xmas in Stockholm
Austria - on my way to
Slovakia and
Ukraine.
Belgium - xchanged train here a lot.
Italy - Roma and Turin
Switzerland - South of Bavaria

China
Thailand - BKK
Egypt
Israel

If you have been to Austria and lived in Germany, wie kannst du behaupten, dass die Schweiz unterhalb Bayern liegt? Switzerland is more or less below Baden-Wurttemberg.

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by CyberG: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
berem: I have been to only south. undecided

South baiafara? No wonder your whole existence, world view and blind arguments are so pedestrian, tired, tribal and akin to those of the 10th century! Lol
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by sweetchicks(f): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dextra:
Sorry Sire, How old are you?

My thoughts exactly
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Rustic: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
brazil,ecuador,spain,holland,pakistan,angola,senegal and italy.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by gbogboti: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
yahooman: Malaysia & South Africa

Guy, hope say u no go donate kidney o
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by fapcrook(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
5 countries. Switzerland(bern, zurich,st gallen, st magretten), united kingdom(almost all cities), dubai, ghana(transit) and netherland. Pray to go on hajj next year insha Allah and canada my dream country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Attempted Robbery On Arik Air Flight: Suspect & Victim Arrested / How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.