Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (17036 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by SamMilla1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Talk2naija: you said you stayed in Nederlands. Where do you stay in nederlands, how is hustling over there?

Where else if not If not Bijlmer. Where 95 percent of Nigerians live. There is a very long house about 1000 flats opposite Gazenhof station called Kikkenstein. I i lived there. Then i lived in veserpolder near Amsterdam Arena and the Ajax stadium. Though i visited central and red light area a lot. You know.

There is that only African newspaper there called TAB. The african bulletin. I am the guy who used to write the jokes there. Best of jokes.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Pinoralia: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
As for me,
USA
Germany
Ireland
France
Canada
Norway
England
Italy
South Africa
Cuba

But na for my dream oh. I have been to only Nigeria (real-life). I pray I visit those developed countries one day.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by specialguest(f): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nigeria ( the only place i dont need to fill a landing card at the airport! Feels good to be home)

Ghana(accra - the yummy breakfast at frankies in osu is something i look forward to)

Cote d' ivoire( didnt quite enjoy my vacation here coz the friend i went to see only speaks french and the only way we could communicate was by sitting side by side and typing on google to translate my english statements to french and his french response to english. Even to say i am hungry sef i had to type it and translate then show him)

Uk ( that yeye london dat is so tight. you pay so much for jst a tiny room)

India( delhi, goa( beach city very lovely), agra, moradabad, nanittal, ramnagar, utter pradesh and rajastan-jaipur) spent two years studying there and i used my holidays for lovely tours

China( beijing, guangzhou, zuhai, macau, changsha, ningbo, yiwu) zuhai is a beautiful city built on d boarders of macau and hong kong 's Lovely water(s)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Abokii8(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Saudi arabia, iran, afghanistan, pakistan, iraq,dubai, egypt,UK,US,USSR, ghana,south Africa, Algeria, Niger,Mali,switzerland, norway, yemen, pelestine, china and now i'm waiting a visa from japan,jamaica,australia,india,bangladesh, france,greece. That is all i can say.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by emmasege: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
By my count, u have visited more than 30 countries and lived in 12 countries. Do u have a life at all to have lived in 12 countries?. I assume u are a Nigerian but u have never lived in Naija. Isn't that something to be ashamed of?. Bros, i no envy u o.
MRbrownJAY: Italy
Belgium
Holland
UK (lived there)
Spain
Germany (lived there)
Poland (lived there)
Czech Republic (lived there)
Switzerland
Slovakia
Lithuania
Belarus
Norway (lived there)
Sweden
finland
Denmark (lived there)
China (lived there)
Japan (lived there)
South Korea
Indonesia
Australia (lived there)
Argentina (lived there)
Uruguay
Chile
Peru
Brasil (lived there)
Venezuela
United states
Nigeria
Togo
Benin
Ghana
Ivory Coast (lived there)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Costa2000(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
GHANA
LIBERIA
ANTWEP BELGIUM
AMSTERDAM HOLLAND
OBERHAUSEN DUSSELDORF GERMANY
BASEL SWITZERLAND
ANCONA,NAPOLI ITALY
SPAIN (MY BASE)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
emmasege: By my count, u have visited more than 30 countries and lived in 12 countries. Do u have a life at all to have lived in 12 countries?. I assume u are a Nigerian but u have never lived in Naija. Isn't that something to be ashamed of?. Bros, i no envy u o.
Very dumb comment, why not ask him the nature of his job first
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by usewisdom: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Turkey, UK, Ireland.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by ujukala: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
I have been to: Niger, France, Spain, Switzerland, Benin, Togo, Ethiopia, Saudi-arabia, UAE, Pakistan, India and USA.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by day4(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
I knows a man that have travelled to 38 counries of the world. But for myself it's just 2 countries, Nigeria & Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by day4(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
I knows a man that has travelled to 38 counries of the world. But for myself it's just 2 countries, Nigeria & Benin Republic.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by OmichaelO: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by kpolli(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
yahooman: Malaysia & South Africa

yahoo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by irebombo: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
uk us swiss turkey and my favorite of all my birth country Naija
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
emmasege: By my count, u have visited more than 30 countries and lived in 12 countries. Do u have a life at all to have lived in 12 countries?. I assume u are a Nigerian but u have never lived in Naija. Isn't that something to be ashamed of?. Bros, i no envy u o.

sadly you are right, i dont have a life, at least NOT the life that YOU expect me to have....... as if living in 9ja is something that everyone from Nigerian descent should dream of doing.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by pat077: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
Syria, libya, iran, pakistan and sudan.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
pat077: Syria, libya, iran, pakistan and sudan.
You be Al-Qaeda field agent?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by sconsults: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan, columbia,thailand,bolivia,mexico, iran, degestan,north korea, sudan,syria, lebanon and bosnia and herzgovania....
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by dre44k(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
1. Benin Republic
2. Niger Republic
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by oladayo042: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
None.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by binmacc(f): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Born in Gambia, now live in the USA, been to CANADA, DUBAI, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, GERMANY, UK, SENEGAL AND PLANNING ON A VACATION TO MEXICO NEXT SUMMER.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Edoblakky(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Netherlands(I'm actually there at the moment but will leave soon), Belgium, UK, France, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, Italy, UAE, Kenya and of course Naija.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by queenbinteo: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
1 Germany
2 Holland(Schipol)
3 Austria(by road from Germany)

Planning
UK(obtained a UK visa)
US(nxt year)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by obowunmi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
sconsults: Pakistan, columbia,thailand,bolivia,mexico, iran, degestan,north korea, sudan,syria, lebanon and bosnia and herzgovania....

You either into drugs-pushing or prostitution.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by bigboss80s(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Italy
Belgium
Holland
UK (lived there)
Spain
Germany (lived there)
Poland (lived there)
Czech Republic (lived there)
Switzerland
Slovakia
Lithuania
Belarus
Norway (lived there)
Sweden
finland
Denmark (lived there)
China (lived there)
Japan (lived there)
South Korea
Indonesia
Australia (lived there)
Argentina (lived there)
Uruguay
Chile
Peru
Brasil (lived there)
Venezuela
United states
Nigeria
Togo
Benin
Ghana
Ivory Coast (lived there)
Dude how did u miss France?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by bigboss80s(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ok LGT!
France-Paris
Germany-Koln,Frankfurt,Berlin
Netherlands-Amsterdam
Spain-Madrid, Barcelona, IBIZA cool
Belgium-Brussels
Italy-Milan
St Kitts & Nevis
St Lucia
St Maarten
Antigua
Jamaica
Barbados
Dominica (diff from Dominican Republic)
USA
UK
United Arab Emirates
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Rencent(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
[quote author=femifoly]Country of Birth
Nigeria
Countries Visited
Ivory Coast(Abidjan)
Morocco(Rabat, Casablanca, Bouznika, Boujdor Boujdour)
Ghana (Accra)
Germany(Bonn, Mönchengladbach, Freiburg)
France (Paris)
España (Andalusia, Barcelona, Madrid, Vitoria)
Portugal(Faro, Algarve)
UK (London, Bristol)
Ireland (Dublin)
Switzerland (Basel)
cool cool smiley smiley
Hhhhhhhhh. Where in freiburg? Cos tht is where i live 4 now.....
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
bigboss80s:
Dude how did u miss France?
Yes, MRbrownJAY often talks about FRANCE but u didn't put it in ur list, actually you missed it?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by OmichaelO: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
So nobody have been to Australia??
That's where i would love to go..Even though that is more like mission impossible 5.. sad sad
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
bigboss80s: Dude how did u miss France?

Demaejy:
Yes, MRbrownJAY often talks about FRANCE but u didn't put it in ur list, actually you missed it?

I thought someone was going to say that, lol..........I was born and bred in France, therefore it doesnt count as a country i have visited.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

I thought someone was going to say that, lol..........I was born and bred in France, therefore it doesnt count as a country i have visited.
Are u not a Nigerian?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
^^^^ both my parents are Nigerians, but i have never held a Nigerian passport.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya / Easter 2012 Trip To Enugu State / Work And Live In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.