Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (17038 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by tonym1(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana, UK, USA, Italy, France, Spain grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Copiousworld: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Ghana, Togo, Egypt, Malaysia, Qatar, Dubai, Philippines, Thailand, Macao, Hong Kong (Lived there), China (Live here)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Okontami: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2012
Okontami is a business manager . He has gone to 28 countries. 26 trips which have been all expense paid trip his slave master. 21 african countries, 3 European countries, 2 middle east/ asia and 2 in North America. There are lot of times that traveling is not interesting at all cos you have to leave your wife and child because of the work engagement,but who are you to say you will not go, when you look at what is at stake. The fear that comes in during bad flights are there. But the per diem and the toto for yonder sweet die. grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by obowunmi(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Okontami - ashawo
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by fashyoung147(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Malaysia,UAE,Qatar,Egypt,UK.i was on stop over in UAE(dubai),Qatar(Doha) and Egypt(Cairo)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Mikeoyee(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Darwin,Australia - Present home
Ghana
Kenya
Ethiopia
Qatar
Thailand
Singapore and
Dili, Timor Leste.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by AkpuNku2: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
China
Ghana
Gambia
Cap Vert Island
Spain
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt, Enugu. Abakaliki, Owerri, Calabar etc. I no try? grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Slizbeat(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Visited
1. Niger(Niamey)
2. Benin(cotonou) just returned on tuesday.
3. U.A.E(abu dhabi, dubai precisely)

Planned/Wishing
1. USA(seattle, miami)
2. China(beijing)
3. India(bangalore)
4. Ghana(accra)
5. Georgia(Tblisi)
6. Russia(Moscow)
GOD HELP ME IJN. Amen.

Passed
1. Ethiopia(addis ababa)
2. Egypt(cairo)
3. Lebanon(middle east)

Lived
Nigeria Noni, currently as a matter of fact.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by obowunmi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Okontami: Okontami is a business manager . He has gone to 28 countries. 26 trips which have been all expense paid trip his slave master. 21 african countries, 3 European countries, 2 middle east/ asia and 2 in North America. There are lot of times that traveling is not interesting at all cos you have to leave your wife and child because of the work engagement,but who are you to say you will not go, when you look at what is at stake. The fear that comes in during bad flights are there. But the per diem and the toto for yonder sweet die. grin

If I go for meeting - I no dey see tootoo until I close my deals. Make person no come bewinch business for me.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Mikeoyee(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Darwin,Australia - Present home
Ghana
Kenya
Ethiopia
Qatar
Thailand
Singapore and
Dili, Timor Leste.[/quote]

From Dili to Indonesia through Atanbua, Kupang, Surabaya and Bali...........
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Talk2naija(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sam Milla: 26 Countries spanning 3 continents.

Nigeria - Lives here now
Benin Rep
Togo
Ghana
CIV
Libya
Egypt

Deustschland - 3.5years, sPortugal - Lived here, speaks little
Espana
France - Lived in Paris
Netherlands - 3 years here
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Sweden - 2009 Xmas in Stockholm
Austria - on my way to
Slovakia and
Ukraine.
Belgium - xchanged train here a lot.
Italy - Roma and Turin
Switzerland - South of Bavaria

China
Thailand - BKK
Egypt
Israel

you said you stayed in Nederlands. Where do you stay in nederlands, how is hustling over there?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by obowunmi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
@ slizbez Personally, I think Miami is a dry place. A land with beaches, hotels, alcohol, and loads of latina women. I can't stay in Miami pass three days. Thursday - Sunday. People exxagerate their experience about Miami.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Madawaki01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Born in Nigeria,i've visited

somalia
sudan
egypt
libya
bahrain
syria
tunisia
pakistan
the gaza strip
egypt and of course
isreal
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by AKMoney1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
I must not be left out but the countries wey I don go plenty oooo,let's start counting

Abule Egba
Sango
Agege
Iyana Ipaja
Ibadan
Ile- Ife
Egba
Abeokuta
Dopemu
Oshogbo
Surelere
Ogba
Ikeja
Shomolu
Ota
Igando
Ikotun
Egbeda
Iwo
Ilesha
Calabar
Owerri
Edo
Ogbomosho
Benue
Benin
Kano
Oshodi
Auchi
Warri
I don lose count abeg even I don go ALUU come back grin

Oya who among u travel reach me

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by ocelot2006(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Just Benin and the United Kingdom. Isreal and Qatar's next year.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Okontami: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
obowunmi:

If I go for meeting - I no dey see tootoo until I close my deals. Make person no come bewinch business for me.
We have a lot of captive markets so there is no winch wey wan enter am. Also most times they are sealed deals , just for us to go and do demos, examine their further enhancement and to speak english. Nothing more. Oga, when am about leaving , I go don dey shop for toto before i reach there. Eskimi and Hi 5 abi na tagged don try for me no be small
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by ghettodreamz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hmmmm gringringrin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by DonXavi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nigeria. Equatorial Guinea. Cameroun. Gabon. Benin. Spain. Switzerland. United States of America.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by obowunmi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Madawaki01: Born in Nigeria,i've visited

somalia
sudan
egypt
libya
bahrain
syria
tunisia
pakistan
the gaza strip
egypt and of course
isreal

America lists these countries as terrorist countries. Shey you join alqueda?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by HealNigeria: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
I've visited Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa Republics. cool grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by sammyjay441: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
liars so many pple have nt even step out of their state an they will come here bragging about visiting so many countries who dash monkey banana
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by category(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
I was in Nigeria before BAKASI was ceeded to Cameroun.
But now that it has been ceded, am in Cameroun.
So i have visited 2 countries for now. A 3rd one is in the offing if Chad start makin
advances for the same Bakasi.
Who knows... grin grin grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by obowunmi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Okontami: We have a lot of captive markets so there is no winch wey wan enter am. Also most times they are sealed deals , just for us to go and do demos, examine their further enhancement and to speak english. Nothing more. Oga, when am about leaving , I go don dey shop for toto before i reach there. Eskimi and Hi 5 abi na tagged don try for me no be small

Serious matter. You sure say you don marry? LoooL
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
just 3 for now. US, UK and China
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by donigspain(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Christian State of BIAFRA (my country) and Federal Republic of Nigeria (my base).
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Okontami: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
obowunmi:

Serious matter. You sure say you don marry? LoooL
Happily married for 3 years o.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Remmyode(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Germany, Austria, France, Greece, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, In Africa, I am from 9ja, ve bin to Senegal, Cape veered, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Equatorial Guinea, Benin, Togo, Ivory coast, Cameroon, Angola, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Mali, Bukinafaso . My next destination will be The South of AMERICAS. I love traveling a lot. Cheers
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Caseless: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
None....na night bus level I still dey.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Just four countries;Ghana kanda estate in accra,Benin rep in cotonou,South Africa to visit my bro and Germany for
training @lafarge cement plc.

Hopefully will be in USA in nxt comming years(2yrs to come)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by rallymento(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
AK Money: I must not be left out but the countries wey I don go plenty oooo,let's start counting

Abule Egba
Sango
Agege
Iyana Ipaja
Ibadan
Ile- Ife
Egba
Abeokuta
Dopemu
Oshogbo
Surelere
Ogba
Ikeja
Shomolu
Ota
Igando
Ikotun
Egbeda
Iwo
Ilesha
Calabar
Owerri
Edo
Ogbomosho
Benue
Benin
Kano
Oshodi
Auchi
Warri
I don lose count abeg even I don go ALUU come back grin

Oya who among u travel reach me

Ifako Ijaye nko? grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Caseless: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
category: I was in Nigeria before BAKASI was ceded to Cameroun.
But now that it has been ceded, am in Cameroun.
So i have visited 2 countries for now. A 3rd one is in the offing if Chad start makin
advances for the same Bakasi.
Who knows... grin grin grin
fall from sky with laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Road Trip: Makurdi To Osogbo (pictures And Video) / Work And Live In Canada / 60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.