Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident (20995 Views)

Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2012
AMvanquish:

WTF are you saying!! Please shut it if u dont have any reasonable contribution. Someone is dead and ur busy quoting virgins. D way some of u think ehn...smh undecided

See another bush fish... So you no want make ehn collect compensation for heaven abi?! angry You badt belle don ripe die..
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Rooneyboy(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

My dear.. I love that association die.. Cant wait to buy my Ducatti 1100cc and go and register. Biking is mega fun!

For a moment I actually thought u wrote
"Biking to meca. Is fun".
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2012
jujukemist: cheesy stupid comments,so you think he died because he is reckless.you wait,when you die yo will know recklessness. Biking is for real men.Death happens to all. bokoharam killed my friend. was he reckless.Nigerian bikers having riding bikes from Lagos to maiduguri through Abuja Mad Jos. Non had died. I cant wait to start by geting my kawasaki ninja 650, or an Enfield 500. And when i find you on the way i will jam you,so yo can claim its recklessness that killed you

You wan use Okada jam me inside my Range Rover Autobiography.. Bros.. Drex go far.. I see say na die dey hungry you too.. Go jump from 8-storey building like that guy for PH
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by touchmehard: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2012
NA WA OH sad May his soul RIP. Biking from Uyo to Abuja, haba Mallam!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by adoken: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2012
I witnessed that accident, returning from P.H to resume work in Lagos the next day, Men you need to see the speed these guys were on, twas like we was driving 220km/hr in the reverse. To my greatest surprise, there was a lady bike amongst them, there were about 12 in number, all looking like CYBORGS in there biking costumes.

Like Lil-Wayne said "life is a choice and death is a decision",I really feel for tha fallen biker, may his soul rest in peace but if i got that kinda 'dough', i am ma go to Dubai or tha country side of Hawaii and do stuffs with ma bike.

Biking long distances are mostly done in country sides with good/smooth roads and not on "Death Trap" roads like we have here in Naija with villagers drying corn, pepper and all sort of food items.

[s]Forensically speaking, his death was not caused by his inability to ride a bike, twas at a bend and there was some obstruction on the road plus plantain sellers,Garri sellers etc[/s] and also the need for speed!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by KINGwax(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2012
Ramcie: that's not a nice thing to say. It's death we are talking about and you are being so insensitive, and even attacking his religion and mine also cos am a muslim. It's a pity. I won't reply you in derogatory terms cos am more matured than that.
oh now we knw? You may as well wear a t-shirt with 'MATURED' printed on it
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by mankand(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Whatever lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2012
RIP to the dead. One more soul has crossed over to ether. I will be there when my time comes. Peace!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by acidtalk: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

No be small thing .. Bros no mind the the bush fish.. Na their type dey fight for souvenier for person burial..

You got me laughing at this.
This same people acting too remorseful were calling for the blood of the entire Aluu village some hours ago, i have seen like 8 of such bloody hypocrites.

Like say deaths get different categories.

Well to the topic, i doubt if it was the first time he was doing such. He was just unfortunate this time around.

Afterall na people siddon for their houses on sunday wey Dana Air go kill them for house.

Death will always come to a man someday, somehow, sometime.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nuezha(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Nairaland is so loose people could say anything. TWITTER recently banned me for giving advise to a fella (I've since been unbanned anyways). If it were TWITTER, 82% of those who made comment on this tread are gonners for life.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

My dear.. I love that association die.. Cant wait to buy my Ducatti 1100cc and go and register. Biking is mega fun!
ok oo! I wish you good luck! But make you know say enugu-ph road no be like oyinbo road.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2012
adoken: I witnessed that accident, returning from P.H to resume work in Lagos the next day, Men you need to see the speed these guys were on, twas like we was driving 220km/hr in the reverse. To my greatest surprise, there was a lady bike amongst them, there were about 12 in number, all looking like CYBORGS in there biking costumes.

Like Lil-Wayne said "life is a choice and death is a decision",I really feel for tha fallen biker, may his soul rest in peace but if i got that kinda 'dough', i am ma go to Dubai or tha country side of Hawaii and do stuffs with ma bike.

Biking long distances are mostly done in country sides with good/smooth roads and not on "Death Trap" roads like we have here in Naija with villagers drying corn, pepper and all sort of food items.

[s]Forensically speaking, his death was not caused by his inability to ride a bike, twas at a bend and there was some obstruction on the road plus plantain sellers,Garri sellers etc[/s] and also the need for speed!

In other NEWS FRSC Spokesman has just issued a speech on how the son of the ex-minister of power and STEAL died.. While speaking to Newsmen, he said 'We have concluded our investigations and the cause of death is HE FU[C]KED UP.. Anyways, his father uses this medium to invite you to the burial groove this friday after Prayers..
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by gorkypark(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2012
I know him. He was never reckless. Like @adoken said, his death wasn't from inability or bad roads. Like the 3 or so last motorsport deaths in Nigeria, a commercial bus appearing suddenly from a sharp bend on your lane - is largely unavoidable. Even a car in that situation will crash, so it had nothing to do with recklessness.

He collided head-on and got thrown over the beam to the other side of the road. The oncoming vehicle on that side had lost control and cd do little to avoid crushing him.

He rode a 2011 Ducati 1100 Monster. He's Mohammed Dalhatu (Aka. "Mr. D") - P.R.0, 09ers Motorcycle Club, Abuja.

RIP bro.... Ryde with the Angels

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by AMvanquish: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

See another bush fish... So you no want make ehn collect compensation for heaven abi?! angry You badt belle don ripe die..

U dont deserve a reply! Obvious you are just here to cause trouble, spew rubbish and derail.. Rip to the dead..
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2012
gorky_park: I know him. He was never reckless. Like @adoken said, his death wasn't from inability or bad roads. Like the 3 or so last motorsport deaths in Nigeria, a commercial bus appearing suddenly from a sharp bend on your lane - is largely unavoidable. Even a car in that situation will crash, so it had nothing to do with recklessness.

He collided head-on and got thrown over the beam to the other side of the road. The oncoming vehicle on that side had lost control and cd do little to avoid crushing him.

He rode a 2011 Ducati 1100 Monster. He's Mohammed Dalhatu (Aka. "Mr. D"wink - P.R.0, 09ers Motorcycle Club, Abuja.

Make sure say you write this thing for the condolence register o!!

220km/h on a bike at a blind bend wasn't reckless.. He might as well had been standing on the bike with blindfolds on popping a wheelie
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Remzolution: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2012
I was in Uyo d vry week d bikers convergd, if a mere pedestrian cud get caught up in d fun, hw much mor dn d riders? U needed 2c dm in deir numbrs (dey whr up to 200 if nt mor),dey whr all fully clad in deir gears n som carried deir chics or vice-versa ,i mean it's fun riding a machine so powerful especialy wn in d cmpany of many. I cnt xplain it, bt it's lyk a spirit of brotherhood (jst lyk in d Americas). 4 dos of u who r mouthng thrash, most of u r fluntng ur scrap cars evrywhr(na to carry am 4 head remain), dn tel me y u wouldn't wear d powerbike lyk cloth if u owned 1. My concern hr is dt, havng known hw bad our roads r he shouldn't av rode d bike dt distans. Wel, d deed's done n it's a lesson (pls dnt try ds at home). May he RIP!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Myself2(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2012
Godjone: . You are a big fool. What is ur poblem? We are talking about a lost soul here and all u could do is to rain insult even on the dead. Do u even have a soul at all? Ewu!

Why are you abusing her? she has every right to air her views.Matter of fact,truth hurts,it was pure undiluted foolhardiness that led to the death of the young man.He was obviously aiming for some bragging rights of sorts as the first or one of the very few from his club to ride all the way from Cali to Abj.I'm sure the said convention was not a one-day affair and even if it was,the young man must have been exhausted from the activities before and during the convention,as far as the human body is concerned,the sane and safe thing to do was to take a flight back to Abj or in the very least,sit quietly in his car and let his driver take him back to Abj.No need for the uneccessary braggadocio that ultimately claimed his life.If he hadn't fallen off in Delta,then he would've fallen off some place after Delta as he was obviously exhausted.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2012
gorky_park: I know him. He was never reckless. Like @adoken said, his death wasn't from inability or bad roads. Like the 3 or so last motorsport deaths in Nigeria, a commercial bus appearing suddenly from a sharp bend on your lane - is largely unavoidable. Even a car in that situation will crash, so it had nothing to do with recklessness.

He rode a 2011 Ducati 1100 Monster. He's Mohammed Dalhatu (Aka. "Mr. D"wink - P.R.0, 09ers Motorcycle Club, Abuja.

Can we say his dead was avoidable ?
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Myself2(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2012
Bikers association aka association of okada men. So they now have national meetings? How on earth could he have rode from delta to abuja? Dat one no be craze? Too bad.

Ridden
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by 10over101: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2012
KINGwax: If death go kill u, e go first turn u to mumu. Like they say, 'person be fool, u say make im no die be d koko. Wetin go kill am if not his foolishness'?!!
He leave car, climb his bike, and the death wey they await him makes him overlook common sense!
If i die, make anybody no waste their spit dey pray for my soul to rest in peace o. because e no be prayer at all.
If RIP go be Rest In Peace or Reserved In Punishment, na person's handiwork go judge dt no be prayers.
Nice one jooor..RIP my foot..how e no go die when about 169m people's head dey course m papa..
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Clemzy16(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2012
Na so craze dey start. Because e father na ex-minister of power. E wan com travel on power bike from uyo to abuja. Hmmm.. God pass am..
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by livingstoneony(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2012
ogbeche77: The first son of ex-minister of power and steel, Alhaji Bashir Dalhatu, died in a power bike accident on Monday Oct 1.
34 year old Mohammed Bashir Dalhatu was said to be returning back to his base from a bikers convention in Uyo when he met his untimely death.

The accident occurred around the Delta axis while Mohammed was on his way back to Abuja. He had told his driver to drive along while he rode on
his power bike. Unfortunately he fell from his bike and was crushed by two oncoming cars. He died instantly and has since been buried. May he RIP!

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/10/ex-ministers-34-year-old-son-dies-in.html?m=1
shebyi na him papa colleagues dem leave d road in that condition?!...make I hear word abeg!#R.I.P Aluu 4
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Ariyke: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2012
RIP!!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Hunkyimage(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2012
Duxe: The show/stunts those guys did in uyo was unbelievable!! Just that they caused a lil confusion in town...

And also caused noise pollution,i couldnt sleep well nor concentrate during d day... They made me dream freaky dreamz lyk sleeping on d highway and sh*tz lyk dat
I had a premonition about this just lyk how thingz happen in Final Destination(d movie),am just glad it didn't happen in Uyo,itz so unfortunate it happened 2 a prominent man'z son,may his soul R.I.P cry
Duxe: The show/stunts those guys did in uyo was unbelievable!! Just that they caused a lil confusion in town...

And also caused noise pollution,i couldnt sleep well nor concentrate during d day... They made me dream freaky dreamz lyk sleeping on d highway and sh*tz lyk dat
I had a premonition about this just lyk how thingz happen in Final Destination(d movie),am just glad it didn't happen in Uyo,itz so unfortunate it happened 2 a prominent man'z son,may his soul R.I.P
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2012
Inna lilahi wa inna ilaehi rajiun

I honestly don't know what is wrong with these guys.

Bike from Abuja to Uyo?

Same way MD of Petroleum Brokers Ltd (can't remember his name again) died last year in bike accident coming back from Port Harcourt to Lagos. MD of an oil company that was so big he could afford a private jet sef fa.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Hunkyimage(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2012
Duxe: The show/stunts those guys did in uyo was unbelievable!! Just that they caused a lil confusion in town...people even rode from ghana down 2 uyo! Those bikers are big professionals in thier diff fields who just love biking..
Its so unfortunate...may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2012
Myself2:

Why are you abusing her? she has every right to air her views.Matter of fact,truth hurts,it was pure undiluted foolhardiness that led to the death of the young man.He was obviously aiming for some bragging rights of sorts as the first or one of the very few from his club to ride all the way from Cali to Abj.I'm sure the said convention was not a one-day affair and even if it was,the young man must have been exhausted from the activities before and during the convention,as far as the human body is concerned,the sane and safe thing to do was to take a flight back to Abj or in the very least,sit quietly in his car and let his driver take him back to Abj.No need for the uneccessary braggadocio that ultimately claimed his life.If he hadn't fallen off in Delta,then he would've fallen off some place after Delta as he was obviously exhausted.

You cant speak with such certainty.. He wasnt fatigued or tired. He was simply speeding
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by livingstoneony(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2012
U pple shouldn't make me angry dis sweet morning,do u know how many pple have died in rural areas by riding bicycle to school (public school) and some to farm,?because of d level of corruption in d country!if all these idiots(politicians) loose some of d money*which does not even belong to them!*our roads @ least will be motorable.....God is not sleeping,I am beginning to think he has started to hear d cry of the masses and some how things will turn around*wre now have floods,terrorism,killing of pple in broad day light and other will be enjoying watching others do 'em!!!*and we think its normal its not tell d politicians dat if they like they should take their kids out nemesis will catch up wiv em!!!baba no rest in peace O hell worse* cold world*
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by godfadda6(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2012
Death in any form in inevitable, how he died, what he died of "sumtims" is in material, a soul has been lost. People die of lesser things like headache, even malaria, so let's not flog the issue of how he died or what he died off.

Some of us had rode from PH to lagos no problem, lagos to ghana, no problem, lagos to okitupupa no problem, so please not flog the issue,

Another thing, his father is "his father" he is his own person........

In my opinion, when we hear of death, it should be a time of sober reflection of the word of the bible, "what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul" and also "no repentance in the grave"

So let's not make a mockery of this situation, rather reflect and thank God for our lives!

RIP DON P.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2012
godfadda6: Death in any form in inevitable, how he died, what he died of "sumtims" is in material, a soul has been lost. People die of lesser things like headache, even malaria, so let's not flog the issue of how he died or what he died off.

Some of us had rode from PH to lagos no problem, lagos to ghana, no problem, lagos to okitupupa no problem, so please not flog the issue,

Another thing, his father is "his father" he is his own person........

In my opinion, when we hear of death, it should be a time of sober reflection of the word of the bible, "what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul" and also "no repentance in the grave"

So let's not make a mockery of this situation, rather reflect and thank God for our lives!

RIP DON P.

@ Bolded It profits him the world..
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by nagoma(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2012
R.I.P. Amen.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by commynikky: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2012
We shd respect the dead, its nt d bike tin that killed him I believe its his time, how abt ppl who die in their sleep n ppl who dies in their carefullness. God grant him internal rest. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive report on Nigerian Army’s Renewed Offensive Against Boko Haram / Fatima Buhari Marries Gimba Kumo Today, October 28th, 2016 / Uzodinma To Northerners: "Don’t Leave Imo, Those After You Are After Me Too"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.