Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident (20992 Views)

Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by mikron(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2012
there is a guy living in my close here in area 1 garki Abuja, the guy another addict of power bike has about 7 different types with different colors. though i love power bikes too but not to the extent of being a rough rider. may his soul RIP
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2012
Biggyd2: Please, was he really riding to Abuja on a power bike, on the bad Nigerian roads? I salute his courage. R.I.P

Riding a power bike is sweet but very dangerous. I dont think i can try that on a busy route. Guys travel hundreds of kilometers on power bikes. Better stunt drive in a safe car.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Whats st(u)pid is racing a power bike in Nigeria where the roads are fvcked up. Even SUV sef dey bow 2 Nigerian roads. I lost 2 friends 2 those machines. People should learn next time U wanna buy any of those toys, & race em like a maniac, do ur loved ones a favour and get a life insurance as well.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by nagoma(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2012
Myself2:

Why are you abusing her? she has every right to air her views.Matter of fact,truth hurts,it was pure undiluted foolhardiness that led to the death of the young man.He was obviously aiming for some bragging rights of sorts as the first or one of the very few from his club to ride all the way from Cali to Abj.I'm sure the said convention was not a one-day affair and even if it was,the young man must have been exhausted from the activities before and during the convention,as far as the human body is concerned,the sane and safe thing to do was to take a flight back to Abj or in the very least,sit quietly in his car and let his driver take him back to Abj.No need for the uneccessary braggadocio that ultimately claimed his life.If he hadn't fallen off in Delta,then he would've fallen off some place after Delta as he was obviously exhausted.

All men in all countries are like that - seeking for adventure. They sometime make names , occasionally do something useful and other times it ends in tragedy like this.Its the same as rock climbing , sky diving or rope walking. His mother must also be wandering why he did it, but I can tell you that young men(and some young women) will continue to engage in adventure. That is the stuff they are made of.May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Subuhanalahi: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2012
RIP
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by politician(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Some nairalanders just love seeking attentions with colored fonts!! They make mockery of anything just to get it!

A brother is dead and all we could do is make mockery of it!

Who can swear among us all not to have done one or two risky things before!!

Some people live dangerously and they enjoy it! Let's respect their choices!!

And dos making fun of his faith!!

A man that attacks other people's faith hardly believe I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his own!!

And stop this father-blaming things!!

If the sins of fathers were to be really visited on sons!! A lot won't grow to adulthood!!

Ȋ̝̊̅ don't know him, even though he is 32 but Ȋ̝̊̅ am convinced that some of those making smirks about it, even if U̶̲̥̅̊ reach methuselah, U̶̲̥̅̊ no fit make impact reach am!!

My people don't celebrate the death of young people! We mourn them!!

Unlike some who hire hummer buses,village musicians , print vest and posters of a 20 year old!!

Al janat Fidaus brother!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by mike404(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2012
ogbeche77: The first son of ex-minister of power and steel, Alhaji Bashir Dalhatu, died in a power bike accident on Monday Oct 1.
34 year old Mohammed Bashir Dalhatu was said to be returning back to his base from a bikers convention in Uyo when he met his untimely death.

The accident occurred around the Delta axis while Mohammed was on his way back to Abuja. He had told his driver to drive along while he rode on
his power bike. Unfortunately he fell from his bike and was crushed by two oncoming cars. He died instantly and has since been buried. May he RIP!

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/10/ex-ministers-34-year-old-son-dies-in.html?m=1
And someone like this
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by mapet: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2012
..and am still nursing the ambition of buying a bike..... shocked....no biggie

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by nagoma(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2012
chiozor: may his soul respect in peace and my Allah give her family the courage to bear the loss

....respect in peace?

....give her family? (I thought he was male)

don't take literacy for granted.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Rooneyboy(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2012
my own conclusion on this matter is that baba killed himself , SIMPLE
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Rooneyboy(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2012
nagoma:

....respect in peace?

....give her family? (I thought he was male)

don't take literacy for granted.

Guy u no well I swear .
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by juman(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2012
May he go to hell. Who cares.

He belly food to the extent of looking for death. Riding bicycle around the country!

His father was/is one of those destroyed/destroying the country.

Riding bicycle around recklessly bring nothing except untimely death.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Ramcie(f): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2012
KINGwax: oh now we knw? You may as well wear a t-shirt with 'MATURED' printed on it
so childish undecided undecided
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by gulfer: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2012
mapet: ..and am still nursing the ambition of buying a bike..... shocked....no biggie
On Nigerian roads with unchecked speeds and uncultured driving habits, I will say don't buy it. Recently I lost a friend to a Powerbike accident on Third mainland bridge.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by rusher14: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2012
jujukemist: stupid comments,so you think he died because he is reckless.you wait,when you die yo will know recklessness. Biking is for real men.Death happens to all. bokoharam killed my friend. was he reckless.Nigerian bikers having riding bikes from Lagos to maiduguri through Abuja Mad Jos. Non had died. I cant wait to start by geting my kawasaki ninja 650, or an Enfield 500. And when i find you on the way i will jam :Dstupid comments,so you think he died because he is reckless.you wait,when you die yo will know recklessness. Biking is for real men.Death happens to all. bokoharam killed my friend. was he reckless.Nigerian bikers having riding bikes from Lagos to maiduguri through Abuja Mad Jos. Non had died. I cant wait to start by geting my kawasaki ninja 650, or an Enfield 500. And when i find you on the way i will jam you,so yo can claim its recklessness that killed you
I was about to like your comment until i noticed a repetition in it so i'm sort of confused: mistake or imbalance?
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by rusher14: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2012
politician: Some nairalanders just love seeking attentions with colored fonts!! They make mockery of anything just to get it!

A brother is dead and all we could do is make mockery of it!

Who can swear among us all not to have done one or two risky things before!!

Some people live dangerously and they enjoy it! Let's respect their choices!!

And dos making fun of his faith!!

A man that attacks other people's faith hardly believe I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his own!!

And stop this father-blaming things!!

If the sins of fathers were to be really visited on sons!! A lot won't grow to adulthood!!

Ȋ̝̊̅ don't know him, even though he is 32 but Ȋ̝̊̅ am convinced that some of those making smirks about it, even if U̶̲̥̅̊ reach methuselah, U̶̲̥̅̊ no fit make impact reach am!!

My people don't celebrate the death of young people! We mourn them!!

Unlike some who hire hummer buses,village musicians , print vest and posters of a 20 year old!!

Al janat Fidaus brother!!
Not a moslem myself but I agree totally with all you've said.
May his soul rest in perfect peace!!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Godjone(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2012
KINGwax: ^^^you are the biggest fool. Pls tell me, what's fuckin special abt d dead anyway? Do they come back to haunt, or do they even have control of anythin at all? Guy, u are a fool. Why don't u show your remorse by followin him. So we knw you're deeply affected. And na idiotts like u who swallow big morsels durin burial ceremonies and even fight for malt drinks. What exactly did she say wrong?
no time 4 misleading animal lyk u. Just learn 2 av a feeling of sympathy to the berieved. Idiat!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by klax(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2012
But this is a terrible mistake how can this guy asked his driver to drive on and he opted to ride on power bike to Abuja what was he thinking in those bad roads full of dangerous bends with reckless drivres? I wonder how some say it was the Will of Allah this is not true this is purely human error out of ignorant in failure to think in the right direction.

By the way all these power bike riders I always wonder how do these people risk their lives in Nigeria road in admist of drunking and Wee smokers drivers that ply our road everyday moreover the road is too bad. Well its a sad news I sympatize with the family a lot.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Godjone(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2012
AMvanquish:

WTF are you saying!! Please shut it if u dont have any reasonable contribution. Someone is dead and ur busy quoting virgins. D way some of u think ehn...smh undecided
dont mind kingswax na big he-goat em be. Imagine the goat poo replying insult on my correction for barrem. He is a big fool
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by goofie: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2012
gorky_park: I know him. He was never reckless. Like @adoken said, his death wasn't from inability or bad roads. Like the 3 or so last motorsport deaths in Nigeria, a commercial bus appearing suddenly from a sharp bend on your lane - is largely unavoidable. Even a car in that situation will crash, so it had nothing to do with recklessness.

He collided head-on and got thrown over the beam to the other side of the road. The oncoming vehicle on that side had lost control and cd do little to avoid crushing him.

He rode a 2011 Ducati 1100 Monster. He's Mohammed Dalhatu (Aka. "Mr. D"wink - P.R.0, 09ers Motorcycle Club, Abuja.

RIP bro.... Ryde with the Angels

@ d bolded, does it mean every car or bike dt hs taken dt bend has had an accident?am sure ders some kind of preventive measures pple take whn faced wit a bend like that.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by dljbd1(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2012
aya..sowie
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by elRoi: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

My dear.. I love that association die.. Cant wait to buy my Ducatti 1100cc and go and register. Biking is mega fun!
why not start with Kymco motorcycle since you can't afford the Ducatti 1100cc now? grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2012
agoha_vivi: He took such a great risk. Why ride such a long distance? May his soul rest in peace.

He wanted to do like a badt guy cheesy
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by knockturnal(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2012
Ouch! This is such sad news. I was in uyo during the convention. I realy envied those guys following thier hobbies to that extent. They rode on thier bikes from all ova the country. It was just a matter of chance dat sometin bad would happen. Rest peacefuly bruff. Na wetin man like dey kill man.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by goofie: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2012
i have never understood d fascination with fast riding on powerbikes. i like power bikes but i have alwys seen it as a quick way 2 go off the earth especially whn

i see them on top speed and swerving.

may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by ojofree: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2012
jujukemist: stupid comments,so you think he died because he is reckless.you wait,when you die yo will know recklessness. Biking is for real men.Death happens to all. bokoharam killed my friend. was he reckless.Nigerian bikers having riding bikes from Lagos to maiduguri through Abuja Mad Jos. Non had died. I cant wait to start by geting my kawasaki ninja 650, or an Enfield 500. And when i find you on the way i will jam :Dstupid comments,so you think he died because he is reckless.you wait,when you die yo will know recklessness. Biking is for real men.Death happens to all. bokoharam killed my friend. was he reckless.Nigerian bikers having riding bikes from Lagos to maiduguri through Abuja Mad Jos. Non had died. I cant wait to start by geting my kawasaki ninja 650, or an Enfield 500. And when i find you on the way i will jam you,so yo can claim its recklessness that killed you

Of course, your recklessness
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by pappilo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2012

Non bikers dont and can never understand. People get killed on okadas everyday in Lagos but no one worries about that but when a young man dies doing something he enjoyed, morons come out and chat dust. when i graduate from this my tukeke, a ZX6R or YZF R6 beckons. if papa God come wan do am pass, na Panigale 1199 o!

Ride or die f00l$!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by mallorca(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Biggyd2: Please, was he really riding to Abuja on a power bike, on the bad Nigerian roads? I salute his courage. R.I.P
Lmaogrin grin grin grin grin,RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by drogs(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Too much money. lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Ahmadtjk(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
Cant imagine d way u talk about ppls faith with no respect.
Ppl like you die on top woman or with swollen liver
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by edoyad(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
pappilo:

Non bikers dont and can never understand. People get killed on okadas everyday in Lagos but no one worries about that but when a young man dies doing something he enjoyed, morons come out and chat dust. when i graduate from this my tukeke, a ZX6R or YZF R6 beckons. if papa God come wan do am pass, na Panigale 1199 o!

Ride or die f00l$!

Don't descend to anyone's level by exchanging insults.
Please, I'm hoping for anything above 500cc, Ducati or Kawasaki. Do you have any advice ?
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
If u've nt bn on a power bike b4, pls reserve ur comment. Real men make love 2 power bikes. They wage a war agenst d road n come out victorous or humbled. I do wat i enjoy n wnt stop u 4rm doing urs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Servants Threaten Strike Over Proposed Wage Deregulation / Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo / 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.