Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu (11761 Views)

2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by sweetaquifer(f): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
the hausas clearly lack any gift,resource or talent xcept their tricks, it is clear how serious and strong the campaign for the 2015 elections is. Politically, u will agree with me that the hausas are completely hopeless in the west with ACN raiding and dorminating that region. The east on the other hand is yet torn between PDP and APGA so they see an avenue to leo the east to their side by unnecessarily picking offence against the yorubas. I will only advice that they apply this trick to their cow chasing, and in maintaining their the record of being the worlds highest almagiries producers....old known vampires

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by aljharem(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
good development smiley smiley smiley smiley I hope the Ohaneze too would meet with the Afenifere

@ Obiagu, haba if you chase the Yorubas out, of what use is it to you as an Igboman ? undecided

In this world, people don't think of seperation or, killing others or chasing others from their ancestral land rather they dialogue. Unless you just hate the yorubas for no just reason grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by killuminati(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nice move...
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hairy Igbo cannibals meeting with dirty boko haram suicide bomber and beggars.

Marriage made in heaven.

Boko haram bombs, cannibals eat the scattered bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by aljharem(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
looplat: Hairy Igbo cannibals meeting with dirty boko haram suicide bomber and beggars.

Marriage made in heaven.

Boko haram bombs, cannibals eat the scattered bodies.
you make no sense, is that the bone of contention for this thread ?
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Dainfamous: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
just have to laugh abeg smiley on what ground is the meeting?well,hausa came to us show how they regard igbos compare to other tribes that even give buhari head in public just to belong.We dont look face wink
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by kumbalo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
azimibraun: With due respect, I am nt quite an expert on hw nairaland works so pls excuse my bringing an unconnected issue here.. Pls hw do I get this to be discussed? Just read dailytrust and in a colunm " the Savagery of Aluu" the writer said this." Uniformed personnel and at least one in police uniform" were bystanders in the crowd when thos luvly kids wia bin gruesomely murderd.. U guys check it out.. Police in that crowd? Wish it wasn't true.
can we please have some fresh air you brother promised? Enough of this ALUU this, ALUU that. More than 30 students were massacred, nobody is saying anything. Just because of mere "Four thieves",we can't have a stright thred. I beg o.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by MrUmaRu(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
2015 ? Hausa na president. Walahi ba yanmiri
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by dragz: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Obiagu1: Until ACF and Ohanaeze work towards driving Yorubas out of Nigeria, nothing good will come out of this country.
Yorubas are non-Nigerians and must leave. Let them go with Bakassi!
. Y are u obsessed wit yorubas
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Gracious10: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
DANILSA: HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR DRUGS TODAY? WHO SHOULD LEAVE? IS IT HAUSAS OR YORUBAS. I WILL CHOOSE YORUBAS EVEN IN MY GRAVE. grin grin grin

Will definitely choose yorubas over hausas.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by sherrylo: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
fittty: Ba won ni eleyi fe concern awa to wani ilu yoruba undecided

Guy no be by force to form yoruba nau, you no be and we know.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by EEspeed: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Stories confirmed! The inside gist of DSTV's Tinsel only at www.insidetinseltown..com
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by olivertwist: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by CyberG: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Obiagu1: They will meet again, maybe in 2025, talking about the same issue.
We need people as brave as Achebe who will say things the way they are without considering the usual "chicken" attacks, more like pestering.

Someone brave should say to all Nigerians, YORUBA MUST GO!

Why not carry una kaya from Lagos first? iboz will be slaughtered again because Hausas cannot even stomach their greed.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by preciousoz: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
This is Strategy.... Far better than killing ourselves .... Childeren learn from your Elders how its done.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Balyz: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
sweet-aquifer:
the hausas clearly lack any gift,resource or talent xcept their tricks, it is clear how serious and strong the campaign for the 2015 elections is. Politically, u will agree with me that the hausas are completely hopeless in the west with ACN raiding and dorminating that region. The east on the other hand is yet torn between PDP and APGA so they see an avenue to leo the east to their side by unnecessarily picking offence against the yorubas. I will only advice that they apply this trick to their cow chasing, and in maintaining their the record of being the worlds highest almagiries producers....old known vampires
Well said witch
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Cleanman(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
dragz: . Y are u obsessed wit yorubas
d guy is just getting obsessed with fresh aba weed...let him keep daydreaming.,have you forgotten so fast the consequences of dining with an aboki?...they(ACF) Knew the Yorubas cant be tricked easily hence smarting the gullible ohanaza...so aboki smart pass una,wait till they establish boko haram annex right under una very nose...
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
Obiagu1: Until ACF and Ohanaeze work towards driving Yorubas out of Nigeria, nothing good will come out of this country.
Yorubas are non-Nigerians and must leave. Let them go with Bakassi!
i'm igbo lyk u, bu dt sounds dumb
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by lacasa: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
ACF and Ohaneze, dats nice.

Only those who have never been to Arewa will question the cordial relationship btw Northerners and Igbos.

There are over a million Igbos in Kano state alone not to talk of the large igbos residing in Northern Nigeria.

The thing is, Igbos n Hausas ave similarities in their distinct ways of life, and they are both a people who hold their culture, values and traditional beliefs in high esteem.

Certain Igbos past & present like Rochas okorocha, kaduna Nzoegwu, Efeanu, Pat Utomi etc are all products of Northern upbringing and orientation, education.

I, as a Proud Hausa man, hav ηo issues with an Igbo-man esp one who resides in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Cleanman(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
IFEDILIEZE: i'm igbo lyk u, bu dt sounds dumb
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by mpumalanga: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
So they can come to Enugu?the collapsing situation of the country is making some self acclaimed lords to humble themselves
and they even acknowledge the contribution of the Igbos to their economy.

I like the place they lamented that the mass exodus is affecting their economic development because such comments shows that they appreciates the development actors from the East. Let others learn and stop boasting of their unfounded accommodation due to emptily pride.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Cleanman(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
lacasa: ACF and Ohaneze, dats nice.

Only those who have never been to Arewa will question the cordial relationship btw Northerners and Igbos.

There are over a million Igbos in Kano state alone not to talk of the large igbos residing in Northern Nigeria.

The thing is, Igbos n Hausas ave similarities in their distinct ways of life, and they are both a people who hold their culture, values and traditional beliefs in high esteem.

Certain Igbos past & present like Rochas okorocha, kaduna Nzoegwu, Efeanu, Pat Utomi etc are all products of Northern upbringing and orientation, education.

I, as a Proud Hausa man, hav ηo issues with an Igbo-man esp one who resides in the North.
u are d bomb...who said aboki no get am fo ztrategi?
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Cleanman(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
pls sit obiagu down and lecture him 'bout history..he sounds lyk a 14yr old by the way.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Obiagu1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2012

You're Igbo, and so what?
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Mcdondayan: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
you can say all you want, at least nobody bowed to anybody. It was a meeting where men reasoned together and not a slave-master arrangement.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mcdondayan: you can say all you want, at least nobody bowed to anybody. It was a meeting where men reasoned together and not a slave-master arrangement.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/812415_Bill_Clinton_Bowing_Down_For_Obama_jpg9f81e5411db3e9640aeb4a668a8e201e

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/137985_obama-and-suai-king_jpg0b3228578d495359dd3f30ca113c4a40[/img]
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Obiagu1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yoruba is a good definition of a bat.
They are neither South nor North, not even Middlebelt; neither Christians nor Muslims.

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Cleanman(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mcdondayan: you can say all you want, at least nobody bowed to anybody. It was a meeting where men reasoned together and not a slave-master arrangement.
sincerely the meeting is a welcomed development from the most ''cat and dog''tribe in 9ja..but if they plot against The yorubas,they are no doubt automatically programmed to fail..shikena
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Obiagu1: Yoruba is a good definition of a bat.
They are neither South nor North, not even Middlebelt; neither Christians nor Muslims.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
how can you relate to such people?

at least aboki will tell you where he stands
Yoruba? lai lai

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by RealMccoy2(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
lacasa: ACF and Ohaneze, dats nice.
The thing is, Igbos n Hausas ave similarities in their distinct ways of life, and they are both a people who hold their culture, values and traditional beliefs in high esteem.Certain Igbos past & present like Rochas okorocha, kaduna Nzoegwu, Efeanu, Pat Utomi etc are all products of Northern upbringing and orientation, education.
Hausa man does not trust a Yoruba man, they would rather hangout with igbos. That's why they don't see them as real Muslim or allow them to lead prayers. They don't Hausas can't predict their betrayal mentality. It was not too long Tinubu and the entire Ewedu republic sold their conscience to GEJ after they went around the south west to campaign for Ribadu. Awo thrive in conflict, he caused the conflict amongst peaceful loving Itsekiris, ijaws and Urhobos in a secular city by installing Olu of Warri. ACF in the other hand are not respected in the north, they are all corrupt politicians like their eastern and western counterparts. Achebe sent an entire ethnic group into panic attack kit for stating public secret. They should be grateful he made their local champion important in the eyes of his international audience by mentioning his name on a sentences....lol
No hard feelings towards yorubas, you guys should stop lying period .

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by saintneo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hmmmm sad sad

It's good that Ohaneze response was postponed. We need solution to all our crsis. The EU has won nobel peace price after two great wars on their continent. Look at the way the Germans are hadling things in EU. Solution is all we need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery / Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Sanwo-olu’s Suit On Lagos Tribunal / President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Saraki, Others Mourn Plane Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.