Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu (11764 Views)

2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2012
He is right. The North and East get along better than either with the West.
DANILSA: HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR DRUGS TODAY? WHO SHOULD LEAVE? IS IT HAUSAS OR YORUBAS. I WILL CHOOSE YORUBAS TO STAY EVEN IN MY GRAVE. grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2012
Right!!! but you should know by now that the West is your enemy. or how many acts of "betrayal" do you need to know that we hate each other?
Obiagu1:

I'd rather battle an identifiable enemy than deal with a snake. You got the drift, don't you?
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 13, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Dk, u beat me to it. Its ACF turn to do "sopuru". lmao!

LMAO grin grin grin ACF na sopulu Ohaneze Indigbo. What is next? Ohaneze na sopulu boko haram?
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by juman(m): 12:36am On Oct 13, 2012
The thread is interesting. grin

They should do another meeting in Maiduguri. grin
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2012
This shouldn't be a problem now with your big brother beside you
Obiagu1:

... like vampires they are, they await around the corner.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

70 percent of goods that comes through Lagos sea are owned by non indigenes.

More than 70% of armed robberies in Lagos are carried out by non indigenes.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by abifoluwa: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2012
Only nigerians will say i want a president from the north, south, east, west, south south, south west, west east, and middle belt. that is why this country hasnt progressed and as we cant see, we are suffering from it. come 2015, we will be in bigger poo. well like one of my friend always say when we get in trouble, "we are fuccked" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by JubalTheophilus: 12:41am On Oct 13, 2012
dayokanu: No be today. E don tay wey Igbo be hausa slaves

From Azikwe to Balewa

Ekwueme to SHagari

Sylvester Ugo to Bashitr Tofa

Soludo to Atiku

the slaves have merely reunited with their masters
E don tay wey hause dey use Yoruba like slaves dey dump them dead.... Ask Abiola when Umaru Diko told him that d presidency is not 4 sale & Abacha killed him without licking from d pot of soup & AWOLOWO wey dem promise say the go make am presido but he died wif out licking d pot of soup... S H A M E on U... Shit goes around !
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by killuminati(m): 12:51am On Oct 13, 2012
Jubal Theophilus: E don tay wey hause dey use Yoruba like slaves dey dump them dead.... Ask Abiola when Umaru Diko told him that d presidency is not 4 sale & Abacha killed him without licking from d pot of soup & AWOLOWO wey dem promise say the go make am presido but he died wif out licking d pot of soup... S H A M E on U... Shit goes around !
shocked hehehe, una never sleep? ?
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 12:52am On Oct 13, 2012
Were you afraid to tell your Northern leaders how you feel? shouting on Nairaland is not going to help you. All you need to ask for during the next meeting is how we can all go back to Northern Nigeria protectorate, Southern Nigeria Protectorate and Lagos Protectorate respectively. Who knows our dream may come true sooner that expected.
Obiagu1: They will meet again, maybe in 2025, talking about the same issue.
We need people as brave as Achebe who will say things the way they are without considering the usual "chicken" attacks, more like pestering.

Someone brave should say to all Nigerians, YORUBA MUST GO!
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 12:59am On Oct 13, 2012
Reason you can't put us in a cage
Obiagu1: Yoruba is a good definition of a bat.
They are neither South nor North, not even Middlebelt; neither Christians nor Muslims.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 1:10am On Oct 13, 2012
What about all your plans against Yoruba in the past, where have they led you? You ibos will do anything to work against Yoruba interest. But the problem is that you have no power to execute all your evil plans. Its our destiny not to have our ibo enemies triumph over us. The Spirits of Yorubaland have been faithful.
re@lchange:

just pray they don't plan against Yoruba because that will be your end in nigeria
you will only make noise and cry wolf

your saving grace is that igboman is not interested in plotting against anyone in nigeria
we just want justice for all
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 1:14am On Oct 13, 2012
If you can make it outside of Yorubaland, then shut it and get the heck out.
Real-Mccoy:

70percent of Lagosians and their livehood is dictated by Igbo traders. We fed them, import their tokumbo cars and parts, gave them generator, introduced plasma TV to them, sold used clothes to their children. They never developed Lagos as they like to claim, Lagos was former Capital of Nigeria and that's why custom boss is not a Lagosian,MMS boss not a lagosian, Immigration boss also. 70 percent of goods that comes through Lagos sea are owned by non indigenes.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2012
Just go and get you some lawyers to try him and stop crying all over here.
dan jalingo: so Awolow is glorified for comiting genocide when his bones should have been hanged in other climes?pity!
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 1:23am On Oct 13, 2012
why don't you put the pictures of your leaders or Family members who actually committed suicide by the rat poison and remove the picture of a great man who died of natural causes. Be truthful for once.
phreakabit: www.nairaland.com/attachments/654337_awo_rat_poison__jpgdadabdc6f31be38d4ff0091e296a0563
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Diligence: 1:24am On Oct 13, 2012
Hey guz, Ohaneze and Arewa meetg shld not give u insomnia; it's just a political and economic meeting to bolster up our strengths and reinforce that which binds us together as a country; that's it! I think it's called regional integration...for no region is an island... I
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 1:27am On Oct 13, 2012
HEHEHe!!! so what is your staple food other than akpu? so you want to bluff for non nigerians?
phreakabit:

Your definition of food,gives away your financial state. . . . little wonder you are so bitter.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2012
cheesy grin grin grin on the money!!! grin grin grin
re@lchange:

if that is what it takes to bring sanity to nigeria, then so be it!
at least some eediots in the south will stop taking us for fools
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2012
At least you now have a willing ally. so no more excuses not to push us out. The ball is now in your court now that you have the two of you against us. Do it now and stop crying. This is what we Yoruba have been clamoring for. We can now have it on a platter of platinum.
Ngodigha:
I think the north are looking for allies to push the yorugbas out of Nigeria. I don't know why the north so hate the yorugbas, why?.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by whitecat007: 1:46am On Oct 13, 2012
We are all praying to be good people like the Hausas. Slowly but surely you gonna love us just like you love hausa now. we are all learning to do whatever it takes to be loved, just be patient.
NRI PRIEST: Believe it or not,the Hausa aren't bad ppl. You can trust them with your life and they will stick out for you but the only problem with them is "Islam" and "lack of education"! I grew up in plateau and we had them as family friends and they are very honest and cool headed. As for awo pikins them...I just dey laugh first.....finish the rest.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:17am On Oct 13, 2012
whitecat007: At least you now have a willing ally. so no more excuses not to push us out. The ball is now in your court now that you have the two of you against us. Do it now and stop crying. This is what we Yoruba have been clamoring for. We can now have it on a platter of platinum.

We have come to stay in Lagos and with time we will join her politics in full blow...Isn't that the reason why awo murdered innocent children and called it fair game?? One naiheria!
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by buffny: 2:35am On Oct 13, 2012
Obiagu1: Until ACF and Ohanaeze work towards driving Yorubas out of Nigeria, nothing good will come out of this country.
Yorubas are non-Nigerians and must leave. Let them go with Bakassi!

yeah we too want to leave. but u must get out of our land.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by buffny: 2:37am On Oct 13, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

We have come to stay in Lagos and with time we will join her politics in full blow...Isn't that the reason why awo murdered innocent children and called it fair game?? One naiheria!

buhahhahahaha. look here. if we want we can starve ur entire lagos population . and bulldose ur shops. motherfucker.

stupid bastards always trying to claim somebody elses stuff. thats why u stay getting killed.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:39am On Oct 13, 2012
buffny:

buhahhahahaha. look here. if we want we can starve ur entire lagos population . and bulldose ur shops. motherfucker.

stupid bastards always trying to claim somebody elses stuff. thats why u stay getting killed.

Abeg,go siddon jare...little pu..ssy !
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by fio(m): 3:03am On Oct 13, 2012
Confused people, they dont know what they need, they don't know their enemy.......WHAT A SHAME
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by kaeto(m): 3:21am On Oct 13, 2012
Obiagu1: Until ACF and Ohanaeze work towards driving Yorubas out of Nigeria, nothing good will come out of this country.
Yorubas are non-Nigerians and must leave. Let them go with Bakassi!
I am an Igbo but do not buy the reason of this inane,insane, disrespectful and senseless malice against the yorubas, a people that are peaceful and hospitable,and you even got some 'likes' from your co-bigots. SMH in gross disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by zuchyblink(m): 3:31am On Oct 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

I'd rather battle an identifiable enemy than deal with a snake. You got the drift, don't you?
you are very correct!
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by zuchyblink(m): 3:40am On Oct 13, 2012
yorubas are like a chameleon.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by bashr8: 4:35am On Oct 13, 2012
kaeto: I am an Igbo but do not buy the reason of this inane,insane, disrespectful and senseless malice against the yorubas, a people that are peaceful and hospitable,and you even got some 'likes' from your co-bigots. SMH in gross disappointment.
mechionu and u enjoy it when they insult you all over nairaland.
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 13, 2012
I just phucked a dirty Igbo biatch with a 10 feet pole!!!!
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by jadakiss213(m): 5:23am On Oct 13, 2012
Da infamous: just have to laugh abeg smiley on what ground is the meeting?well,hausa came to us show how they regard igbos compare to other tribes that even give buhari head in public just to belong.We dont look face wink
mumu..una never still wise??
Re: Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu by Godmann(m): 5:33am On Oct 13, 2012
Seriously, minus corruption, our next greatest headache in Nigeria is tribalism, the seed of which was sown by Awo. Don't we know the history of crosscarpeting in Nigeria politics. Why did Awo so much hate my people Igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari / We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu / Nigerian States And Zones Ranked By Igr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.