Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (34885 Views)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
Why is it only bad visions u guys like seeing. By the way did ur friend also see a vision abt ow I'll achieve my dreams b4 the end of this year. If he didn't see that too tell him to better look again.

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by joshuaidibia(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
Na so T.B JOSHUA RUMOUR START. Guy,do u wana b a carrier of rumour or an inventor? @ dreamer.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
benkings: 10 righteous pipo myt nt really mean 10 in figurez,myt be 100 in d eyes of GOD , we al nid wisdom to undastand GOD,btw hw ah u sure we av upto 10 righteous pipo in nigeria,God only recognise doz dat worship HIM in truth n in spirit.

God might not even need jst 10 frm Naija cuz we might be much more populated dan SnG...
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by wolebaba(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
annyplenty: Dear Friends,
EARTHQUAKE is coming to Nigeria.

GOD has shown me the vision of EARTHQUAKE coming to Nigeria for several times. Each time I see this vision, after I would pray a lot concerning it, but it would come with an increasing severity and urgency. The last time I saw this vision. I was told that the vision is not for me to keep but to go and warn Nigeria/Nigerians to repent before God would make the judgment come to reality and I saw myself calling Nigerians to repentance even where they stood speechless after the quake.

In January 2012, God showed me massive flood coming to Nigeria several times. He showed me an hurricane and even overflowing river. The vision was so disturbing that I would begin to cry from the vision to reality. In one instance, an hurricane was pursuing me and I was shouting God is angry with Nigeria as I ran. I was only able to post it on my facebook that people should pray about flood, hurricane and overflowing rivers. Shortly after that an hurricane happened in Lagos on February 13. I was shocked when the major newspapers in Nigeria reported it on their front-pages as HURRICANE Lagos. Now that I have seen the ravaging flood in Nigeria. I know God means more than what I think.

Now God has been passing this warning of earthquake and has instructed me to pass it across that we should repent. If we repent quickly, both individually and as a nation and turn away from sins, then GOD will avert it. We must repent of shedding bloods of innocents, sexual immoralities, idolatery, and all SINs at large.

These are the signs that MESSIAH (JESUS) is coming very soon. Repent and be saved. Shalom.
EZEKIEL 33:1-9

Guy I go believe U bee bee, but if no quake happen dis year and I come see U for TV in your own church...walahi I go swear U......
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by KINGwax(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
You knw ds is nairaland, people won't biliv you. I'll advice you, alwys sleep with a digital camera attached to your neck before u sleep, this will ensure u take every picture of d vision, post it on nairaland and GBAM!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by ignis: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
Earthquake can never happen in Nigeria.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by dopeJemi: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
ARES:
And when u see IQ like this u come to wonder why shouldn't the earthquake come right now, unintelligence irritates me
u knw, sum people's stupidity can be xpLained, buh u, u r deliberatly stupeed, lemme jes ignore mur of ur stupidity b4 u rub 'em on me, 'm awt

N again plz dnt quote me cuz I won't repLy or quote back n u'll probabLy luk stupeed if u quote me n I dnt quote bk, its 4 ur own gud, 2 avoid ur stupidity littering d whoLe place wink

Stupeed little boy
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by 190: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
mikron: GOD FORBID. sleep and see ur vision again. no be Nigeria you see

grin grin grin grin
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by anataala: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
419, nd that earthquake will start with you
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Biggoozz: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
dopeJemi: D guy haz done d Little he can 2 inform us, z dat nt gud enof 4 us, dou av nt repented buh I'm trying so hard 2, its not easy as u say it mah guy.

Buh people, heaven z a pLace 2 be, u'll have wah u want, heard peopLe ride chariots n Live in mansions in heaven, izint dat d kinda Life u want 4 urseLves 4eva

Dou its not easy buh I'll advice u guyz 2 try as I'm trying myself. D Last tym I tried it, it waz fun I tell ya, buh I backsLidedsad

Wish sum1 cud jes cast a spell of repentance on me
I lived very rugged, God saved me and turned my past experience to a grace to help men with strong challenges come to Him and stay strong. Leave me your e-mail, I will do all I can to support you bro.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Ignatio(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
I want to ask.
Is Nigeria the most sinful country in the world?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Sogo10: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
Wake up
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by KayDee4: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: It was not EarthQuake my brother. There is underground bunker there that's been used to test nuclear arsenals. I researched on it. Stories of EarthQuake is a cover up of the Government's operations.

Loll !!! another conspiracy theory. I guess you're talking about HAARP operations during hurricane Irene. While I don't term these conspiracy theories outright lies, I don't believe them hook, line and sinker.
What about the earthquakes in Texas ? Years ago, people would have said 'NEVER' to the possibility of an earthquake in Texas but they are happening (though on a relatively small scale) and scientific views are changing.
The southern part of Texas and Southern Nigeria are carbon copies both in operational activity, geologic and tectonic setting so if minor earthquakes can happen in Texas why not Nigeria.

I'm not praying for an earthquake o, infact I hope we don't experience any form of disaster; but I'm just trying to correct the notion that "earthquakes can NEVER happen in Nigeria" which is the reason a lot of people have heaped insults on the poster.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by AMEBO2BUSY: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
Red-Light:
God no dey show u better thing apart from disaster.. are u another big TB in disguise? prophet of doom
Those are d word of NOAH generation,seek wisdom,understandin, repent so as not to be catch off-guard,ENDTIME IS HERE
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
The unquantifiable ignorance of some Nigerians makes me wanna cry!

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by wealth123: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
Nairaland has been invaded by touts. Instead of thanking God for this revelation and repenting, see what many of you guys are spewing out. Seun should please consider sanitising this forum. God will teach you how to flush out these gutter boys who come here to speak unintelligently.

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by 4q: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
Just like Noah in his days.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by dopeJemi: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
Biggoozz: I lived very rugged, God saved me and turned my past experience to a grace to help men with strong challenges come to Him and stay strong. Leave me your e-mail, I will do all I can to support you bro.
fanx very much bro, chk mah profile, u'll c mah email address
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by belicov(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
annyplenty:

It will do you good not to insult. Believe or just ignore. thank you.
dats corekt its either yu bliv or not but ae suggest we repent before it will be too late
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by onyxo76(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hmm God can use anyone to convey His message. Forget about nigeria not been on a fault line. Our God is more than science and logic and He can command earthquake to happen in an impossible location. Fear Him and repent before its too late.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
king_fisher:
@Oga! You aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ so so short sighted,I see that you don't know what is comming,I pray you discern †ђξ hand writing on the wall......cheers!!
Ok long sighted nigga, educate me on the writing on the wall.... So our earthquake knows political boundries, awesome.....
Like I said pls educate me
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
all4naija: The unquantifiable ignorance of some Nigerians makes me wanna cry!
Bro u right. Like I said before if nairaland represents nigeria, then we already have an earthquake. Intellectual death.

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by zezebabyxoxo: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ok

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by chigsmith: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
...@op thanks for the message. you have just done your bit..so let him that has an ear hear what the spirit is saying. ..when u said nigeria should repent...to me it sounded like a round peg..in a round hole...moreso the answer I demanded from God.

when the flood happend I went to God asking Him why He allowd innocent nigerians to pass through this pain of violence and now flood because I believd it is our leaders that are evil and that the ordinary nigerian should be spared from the calamity.
it was not long the ALUU4 ...made d waves telling me that the average nigerian on the street is as wicked as our leaders which we are all accusing.

the truth remains that WE HAVE TO REPENT AS A NATION AND TURN FROM EVIL .....irrespective of your religion...WE ALL HAVE CONSCIENCES ..which tells us what is right and wrong.

..finally let me say this ..these natural disaster we just saw may have come to stay ....and may metamorphose into other forms like Earthquake if we as a nation....and as individuals do not repent

3 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
dopeJemi: u knw, sum people's stupidity can be xpLained, buh u, u r deliberatly stupeed, lemme jes ignore mur of ur stupidity b4 u rub 'em on me, 'm awt

N again plz dnt quote me cuz I won't repLy or quote back n u'll probabLy luk stupeed if u quote me n I dnt quote bk, its 4 ur own gud, 2 avoid ur stupidity littering d whoLe place wink

Stupeed little boy
Oh shiiyt I just fvcked up. I just had an arguement with a 12 year old. Sorry my bad. When u learn your spellings and write junior waec, then we can continue, ok

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by 190: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
[size=13pt]On a serious note,

I would appericiate if people STOP SAYING earthquakes can NEVER HAPPEN in nigeria

Please i knee down take GOD BEG UNA!!

u people should stop darin GOD,

Hes d alpha and omega!

Nigeria is too small for him 2 destory in nano seconds, please -

God my personal prayer is please revert any anger u have 2wads this nation
be it quakes, slides, murders, wars, bombs, poverty, please Lord! you know the heart of man
and we are generally weak, please continue to forgive us, nairalanders, my personal family and Nigeria our sins for in Jesus name i have prayed

Amen
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by gunuvi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
annyplenty:

the flooding and hurricane visions I saw were not particular to Lagos.

Concerning the issue of the earthquake, it was not specified what part of Nigeria. I remember in one of the
visions, I was shouting 'earthquake in nigeria' as buildings were collapsing as I lay on the ground during
the aftershocks. I used to narrate everything to my pastor and they have even prayed about the quake
at a district level of CAN about it. But this last one, after the earthquake occurred, a voice said to me that
He gave me the visions so as to go and warn all nigerians about it and to repent, but i didnt go. Then I felt a guilt in my heart.
Then, i went to tell my pastor about it.

For my facebook page, I will not like to make it public but if you send mail to raptureglorious@gmail.com
I will send it to you. Just check my post of january 26th, feb 2nd and feb 13th.

I almost believe you not until I saw your email...
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by greaterlove(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
190: [size=13pt]On a serious note,

I would appericiate if people STOP SAYING earthquakes can NEVER HAPPEN in nigeria

Hes d alpha and omega!

be it quakes, slides, murders, wars, bombs, poverty, please Lord! you know the heart of man
and we are generally weak, please continue to forgive us, nairalanders, my personal family and Nigeria our sins for in Jesus name i have prayed

Amen
[/size]
the japaness that experience earthquakes almost yearly or more than once a year are not the most corrupt in the world, infact they are one of the most honest, hardworking and down to earth people you will ever meet. that earthquake happens there did not stop them from developing both economically and technologically. i dont get sad when i hear of earthquakes, i only get sad when human casualties are involved, because beating myself over earthquakes is like beating myself over rainfall, both are natural phenomena and are bound to happen to bring balance on earth. will it ever happen in naija? or is the op not to be taken literally? i dont know, but telling me that earthquake is as result of God's anger is as good as telling me rainfall is as result of His anger too.

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by sirsilentwalker: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
undecided
annyplenty: Dear Friends,
EARTHQUAKE is coming to Nigeria.

GOD has shown me the vision of EARTHQUAKE coming to Nigeria for several times. Each time I see this vision, after I would pray a lot concerning it, but it would come with an increasing severity and urgency. The last time I saw this vision. I was told that the vision is not for me to keep but to go and warn Nigeria/Nigerians to repent before God would make the judgment come to reality and I saw myself calling Nigerians to repentance even where they stood speechless after the quake.

In January 2012, God showed me massive flood coming to Nigeria several times. He showed me an hurricane and even overflowing river. The vision was so disturbing that I would begin to cry from the vision to reality. In one instance, an hurricane was pursuing me and I was shouting God is angry with Nigeria as I ran. I was only able to post it on my facebook that people should pray about flood, hurricane and overflowing rivers. Shortly after that an hurricane happened in Lagos on February 13. I was shocked when the major newspapers in Nigeria reported it on their front-pages as HURRICANE Lagos. Now that I have seen the ravaging flood in Nigeria. I know God means more than what I think.

Now God has been passing this warning of earthquake and has instructed me to pass it across that we should repent. If we repent quickly, both individually and as a nation and turn away from sins, then GOD will avert it. We must repent of shedding bloods of innocents, sexual immoralities, idolatery, and all SINs at large.

These are the signs that MESSIAH (JESUS) is coming very soon. Repent and be saved. Shalom.
EZEKIEL 33:1-9
. DEC 21th undecided
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by rusher14: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
190: [size=13pt]On a serious note,

Hes d alpha and omega!

Amen
[/size]
Please you guys should understand God does things in orders. A guy in Abakaliki would never die of a snow avalanche as long as he is still in his hood. Neither would a goat give birth to a lion. In the same vein no earthquakes in Nigeria. Why? Cause He makes sure there's order in the world. No plane crash in the 14th century, no fighting over blackberry in pre-colonial Nigeria, no tupac shakur before hiphop. He is ordered in His ways.

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Blesssajeyaho: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
I think GOD is on the business of saying something to his p'ple everyday but we are just to busy to hear him,let those who have ear listen. Take your vision to the sun news paper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.