Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (34840 Views)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by veecovee: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
AtheistD:

Did the earth quake occur?
read this

"Earthquake" hits
Bayelsa Nigeria
community as Panic
Ensues
by Weboga
Jun 6

Yenagoa— Houses shook and
residents were rattled late
Wednesday, as earth tremor rocked
Okordia clan in Yenagoa Local
Government Area of Bayelsa State .
The noise , it was learnt , was so loud
that some residents mistook the
tremor for an earth quake .
Residents of Okordia clan, which is
predominately a fishing and farming
settlement, said they felt a quake on
the ground and saw most of fixed
objects shake during the tremor
which lasted about five minutes .
The incident , sources told our
correspondent , triggered
pandemonium in the area as
residents rushed out of their homes
for fear that the buildings might
collapse.
Residents of the community
attributed the tremor , the first of its
kind, to the many years of oil
exploration activities by oil
multinationals in the area.
Others, including the indigenes of the
Freetown, Ikarama 1 and 2 in Okordia
clan said the unusual occurrence left
about 50 buildings with cracks.
A native , who simply gave her name
as Doubra , said the tremor shook
houses, but did not cause any major
damage to household furniture .

http://www.9jabook.com/m/discussion?id=2109467%3ATopic%3A1994229
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by UrbanMystique: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
veecovee: read this

"Earthquake" hits
Bayelsa Nigeria
community as Panic
Ensues
by Weboga
Jun 6

Yenagoa— Houses shook and
residents were rattled late
Wednesday, as earth tremor rocked
Okordia clan in Yenagoa Local
Government Area of Bayelsa State .
The noise , it was learnt , was so loud
that some residents mistook the
tremor for an earth quake .
Residents of Okordia clan, which is
predominately a fishing and farming
settlement, said they felt a quake on
the ground and saw most of fixed
objects shake during the tremor
which lasted about five minutes .
The incident , sources told our
correspondent , triggered
pandemonium in the area as
residents rushed out of their homes
for fear that the buildings might
collapse.
Residents of the community
attributed the tremor , the first of its
kind, to the many years of oil
exploration activities by oil
multinationals in the area.
Others, including the indigenes of the
Freetown, Ikarama 1 and 2 in Okordia
clan said the unusual occurrence left
about 50 buildings with cracks.
A native , who simply gave her name
as Doubra , said the tremor shook
houses, but did not cause any major
damage to household furniture .

http://www.9jabook.com/m/discussion?id=2109467%3ATopic%3A1994229
source 9jabook? Seriously?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
URGENT !

Hello,

God keeps repeating to me that EARTHQUAKE IS COMING TO NIGERIA.

For several times since the year 2012, God has been showing to me that earthquake is coming upon Nigeria. I have lost count of how many times I have received the message. And on, 3rd September, 2014, again, in the morning, God brought the vision again and it seemed very urgent and imminent.

God had weighed the nation of Nigeria and has found her wanting.

God is thus calling for urgent repentance from individuals, youths, families, groups, and entire nation to avert this judgement. Please repent of all your sins and pray for mercy and protection. Call other people to repentance. Pray and intercede.

Note: Repentance is more than just prayer of forgiveness. Repentance means praying for forgiveness of your past sins and stop committing further sins.

In the days on Nineveh, God was not moved because the people of Nineveh prayed and fasted alone but God was moved when they turned away from their evil ways (sins) and He spared Nineveh Jonah 3: 6-10 . Nigerians must do same.
Live holy and ask God for mercy, even for this nation.

The links below are the past warnings I have given about the same issue.

I have gone from bus to bus to warn people. I have sent text messages to warn people. I sent emails to warn people. I have gone on morning cries to warn people. I pray we will behave like the people of Nineveh.

http://jesuscoming1..com/2013/11/visions-of-earthquake-coming-to-nigeria.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1073484/visions-earthquake-coming-nigeria

JESUS is coming.
Prepare in holiness and righteousness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by finofaya: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
So God is sending an earthquake to one of the most religious nations on earth and in order to avert the threat we are to become more religious. Did he also show you what he will do to the less religious nations?

And if he does not kill some of the unbelievers with this earthquake, he will not be able to kill all the unbelievers on judgment day.

Omni corner corner God.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
EARTHQUAKE IS COMING! NIGERIA REPENT!

TURN AWAY FROM WICKEDNESS LIKE NINEVEH, OTHERWISE THE MEN OF NINEVEH WILL RISE AGAINST YOU IN JUDGEMENT BECAUSE THEY HEARD THE WARNING AND REPENTED.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
LET US REPENT QUICKLY. GOD DELIGHTS IN MERCY AND NOT JUGDMENT.

JESUS is coming.

To read how to prepare in holiness and righteousness, visit

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
LETS HUMBLE OURSELVES AND REPENT BEFORE GOD. HE DELIGHTS IN MERCY.

THIS NATION HAS NOT REPENTED.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Believe you I don't! You ppl calling yourselves prophets but never see any good thing in your visions.
God forgive you. Sleep again and you will have another vision

3 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by nuclearboy(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Probably Boko Haram!

An earthquake is an upheaval (just like BH is turning Nigeria upside down) and whist the militants are arming and preparing to inflict more and more damage (like earthquakes), we are politicizing everything and even calling those warning against the complacency "BH sympathizers"

The rumbles have started
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by iamtewwy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
annyplenty:
EARTHQUAKE IS COMING! NIGERIA REPENT!

TURN AWAY FROM WICKEDNESS LIKE NINEVEH, OTHERWISE THE MEN OF NINEVEH WILL RISE AGAINST YOU IN JUDGEMENT BECAUSE THEY HEARD THE WARNING AND REPENTED.

my friend shutup

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
NIGERIA NEEDS TO REPENT. Judgement of God is coming upon all nations.

Let us avert this judgement before it comes. Only repentance and turning away from sins can turn back the wrath of God.

God delights in mercy, not judgement.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
REPENTANCE IS FOUND ONLY AT THE WAY OF THE CROSS OF CALVARY.

REPENTANCE BRINGS MERCY OF GOD.

LET US REPENT AND AVERT JUDGEMENT.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2014
NIGERIA REPENT! DON'T BE A STIFFNECKED PEOPLE.
JUDGEMENT IS COMING. QUICKLY RUN TO THE THRONE OF MERCY AND HUMBLE YOURSELF.

JESUS is coming. Live a life of total holiness and righteousness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 2:08am On Sep 17, 2014
righteousness exalteth a nation but sin is a reproach!

Nigeria has to repent and come to the mercy of God. Nineveh will laugh at this nation if she failed to repent.

JESUS is coming. Repent and live in holiness and righteousness to escape.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 2:16am On Sep 18, 2014
WHO WILL INTERCEDE FOR NIGERIA? HER SINS HAVE REACHED UNTO HEAVEN.

THE CHURCH IS FAST FALLEN AWAY TO THE LOVE OF MONEY AND FALSEHOOD.

JUDGMENT OF GOD IS COMING. ONLY REPENTANCE IN JESUS CHRIST CAN WITHOLD IT.

JESUS IS COMING.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2014
JESUS IS COMING QUICKLY! REPENT
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
PLEASE PRAY FOR NIGERIA.

Pray against the following things
1.EARTHQUAKE
2. MASSIVE FLOOD
3 TSUNAMI[/b]
and lastly
4. [b]RE-OCCURRENCE OF EBOLA VIRUS[color=#770077][/color]

JESUS is coming. Repent. Live Holy & Righteous

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
PLEASE PRAY FOR NIGERIA.
Pray against the following things

1. EARTHQUAKE
2. MASSIVE FLOOD
3 TSUNAMI
and lastly
4. RE-OCCURRENCE OF EBOLA VIRUS

JESUS is coming. Repent. Live Holy & Righteous

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Even again, The Warning of Earthquake is reiterated. Nigeria should repent to avert. Prayer alone without repentance from wickedness can not turn away judgement of God.

JESUS is coming.
Repent.
Live Holy and Righteous
Watch
Separate
Restitute

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wickedness has filled the nations.

REPENT AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE LORD.

JESUScoming
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by ojimbo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
still waiting for the earthquake sine 2012 this thread was created. nigerians are indeed too foolish

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
THE NATION NEEDS REPENTANCE. GOD CAN STILL HEAL HER IF SHE REPENTS AND HUMBLE HERSELF BEFORE GOD.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pray For Nigeria. Let God be merciful unto her.

JESUScoming
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
GOD IS STILL CALLING FOR REPENTANCE
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by dorox(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
annyplenty:
GOD IS STILL CALLING FOR REPENTANCE

My friend, how is your business doing? I don't expect it to be great under the current climate of too many wolves shepherds and too few sheep.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
dorox:

My friend, how is your business doing? I don't expect it to be great under the current climate of too many wolves shepherds and too few sheep.

I can understand the basis for your comment; The nation has been fed with so much lies that it can no longer recognize the TRUTH.

GOD is still calling for repentance. In the days of ignorance, He overlooked us but now He commands every man to repent and delivers his soul.

JESUScoming
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
annyplenty:
Dear Friends,
EARTHQUAKE is coming to Nigeria.

GOD has shown me the vision of EARTHQUAKE coming to Nigeria for several times. Each time I see this vision, after I would pray a lot concerning it, but it would come with an increasing severity and urgency. The last time I saw this vision. I was told that the vision is not for me to keep but to go and warn Nigeria/Nigerians to repent before God would make the judgment come to reality and I saw myself calling Nigerians to repentance even where they stood speechless after the quake.

In January 2012, God showed me massive flood coming to Nigeria several times. He showed me an hurricane and even overflowing river. The vision was so disturbing that I would begin to cry from the vision to reality. In one instance, an hurricane was pursuing me and I was shouting God is angry with Nigeria as I ran. I was only able to post it on my facebook that people should pray about flood, hurricane and overflowing rivers. Shortly after that an hurricane happened in Lagos on February 13. I was shocked when the major newspapers in Nigeria reported it on their front-pages as HURRICANE Lagos. Now that I have seen the ravaging flood in Nigeria. I know God means more than what I think.

Now God has been passing this warning of earthquake and has instructed me to pass it across that we should repent. If we repent quickly, both individually and as a nation and turn away from sins, then GOD will avert it. We must repent of shedding bloods of innocents, sexual immoralities, idolatery, and all SINs at large.

These are the signs that MESSIAH (JESUS) is coming very soon. Repent and be saved. Shalom.
EZEKIEL 33:1-9

3 years later n ur earthquake nightmare is yet to occur
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
dorox

Did u receive any mail?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by dorox(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
JMAN05:
dorox

Did u receive any mail?
I have just replied.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 1:49am On Nov 11, 2015
REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE! REPENTANCE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.