Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (34895 Views)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Revolva(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
onyxo76: Hmm God can use anyone to convey His message. Forget about nigeria not been on a fault line. Our God is more than science and logic and He can command earthquake to happen in an impossible location. Fear Him and repent before its too late.
Another idiot - so God can just command disaster anyhow when has God become like that see we nigerians are accusing God of what he did not do too much - go read about earthquakes fool and know what forms it ok - how dare you worry God , nigeria and west africa is as safe from quakes ok and now some ediot want quakes to happen here na una household e go first happen

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by misreal(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
semasir: Continue with your vision and wait till it shall happen in your compound. Did you not read that God speaks to us now thru His son and not in visions or dreams? False Prophet!!
God chooses to speak to ppl by anymeans God is no respecter of human beings
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by misreal(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
In as much as i i want debunk op's mesge bt gm afraid wat he says is true.d world is coming to an end my ppl repent for d kingdom of heaven is at hand.Jesus is almost tired of begging on our behalf.Let dos hu have ears hear.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Maximus85(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
Go back to bed Mr. These things are natural disasters that can happen anywhere and anytime. So go back to dream land. Why not add your name. I might write you a cheque. Olodo!!!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by EgwuEnene(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by EgwuEnene(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
"Fore-warned is Fore-Arm"
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by mentorken05(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
Highbros: Guy, when last did you eat? It might be a sign of hunger undecided
. LOL

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by kumbalo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
gen2briz: Even if the EARTHQUAKE will cover all part of Nigeria....... sebi na all of us dey there including the dreamer abi
"My people perish because of lack of wisdom"
GOD have mercy on me and my family.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Shadoky(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
Blessed is he dat believe witout seeing dan he dat see..t b4 believing.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by nathdim: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
Madness earthquake or not everybody is gonna die it would have been better if god had shown u boko haram menace than this ur so called earthquake guys watch out for the future tb Joshua

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Koko88: @OP- you need to go back to school and study geography. Earthquakes can't happen in Nigeria or anywhere in west Africa. And ur story about hurricane hitting Lagos is false. Do u know the meaning of hurricane? Abeg, I no fit shout! Stop taking overdose of cough syrup and try to eat something........Peace!

By the way, how come natural disasters are now being attributed to sin? Una dey very funny or maybe confused...

i feel sorry for you. Read your bible well and u'll know d God that created the world for the good of man can actually turn those things against man. He destroyed sodom wit fire for their sins, flooded the earth during the time of noah because d pple refused to repent.
The plagues that took place in Egypt @pharoah's tym, were they not of natural causes?
I dont know if this prophecy is real or not.all am sayin is, if it happens, it would be history repeating itself all over again. Humans will never learn. May God help us
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by OmoAlata(f): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’ 30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ 31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’ “

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by seyibrown(f): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
[b]I am seeing this thread for the first time ever.

I had a dream this morning (13th October 2012 around 5am). There was a volcanic eruption in Lagos (Ketu area). People weren't running around or frantic or anything like that. I queried the people in my dream that about the eruption. I said it was not possible for an eruption to have happened that area as I knew that area very well and know that none had occured there in history. Despite my seeing the volcano, I was asking if it could just be smoke from the waste dump in the ketu/ikeja area. The volcano's flanks were still intact and some smoke was coming out from it's crater. People went about normally with the volcano in the background as if it were the aftermath of an eruption when everything had calmed down, all debris cleared and all returned to normal. It was a beautiful clear day with blue skies.

The dream reminds me of a dream I had just before the last elections in Nigeria. I could see what looked like a settlement with lots of houses as you would have in a clan setting. There were duplexes and bungalows, almost all of them were well lit with electricity and everything seemed peaceful. I noticed that there were some houses with the furniture thrown out in a heap outside them. These houses were empty and looked as if people didn't live in them and they had no electricity. I wondered why it was so and was taken closer and then I noticed that every one of the empty, unlit houses (with the furniture thrown out)in the cluster had the Nigerian Coat of Arms on them. The other houses that were lit and occupied did not have the Nigerian Coat of arms on them.

I pray and look forward to a peaceful and prosperous new Nigeria/ new nation for Nigerians. [/b]
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by dhanmccoy: 12:14am On Oct 14, 2012
frank3.16:
wen did hurricain happen in lagos? just askin

but God self, the way he does things sometimes baffles me, assuming this is true.
what does he stand to gain if he sends an earthquake to nigerians that are gong through hell already

besides nigeria is not more sinful than countries like Ghana, camaroun and other french speaking african countries, why are we his target?

i am not happy with this if it is truely from God, it does not in any way make me view him from a loving angle.

what will he acheive with earthquake? will it make more people repent?

doesnt he already know that nigerians are sinful people? he created us, its no surprise to him.

he shuld just let us b abeg.

let him check around, i assure him that we love and worship him more than many countries.

besides, how does he expect us to believe in ur dream? does he really think nigerians are going to repent? perhaps he already has it in mind a long time ago

LOOOOOOL!!!!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 14, 2012
annyplenty: Dear Friends,
EARTHQUAKE is coming to Nigeria.

GOD has shown me the vision of EARTHQUAKE coming to Nigeria for several times. Each time I see this vision, after I would pray a lot concerning it, but it would come with an increasing severity and urgency. The last time I saw this vision. I was told that the vision is not for me to keep but to go and warn Nigeria/Nigerians to repent before God would make the judgment come to reality and I saw myself calling Nigerians to repentance even where they stood speechless after the quake.

In January 2012, God showed me massive flood coming to Nigeria several times. He showed me an hurricane and even overflowing river. The vision was so disturbing that I would begin to cry from the vision to reality. In one instance, an hurricane was pursuing me and I was shouting God is angry with Nigeria as I ran. I was only able to post it on my facebook that people should pray about flood, hurricane and overflowing rivers. Shortly after that an hurricane happened in Lagos on February 13. I was shocked when the major newspapers in Nigeria reported it on their front-pages as HURRICANE Lagos. Now that I have seen the ravaging flood in Nigeria. I know God means more than what I think.

Now God has been passing this warning of earthquake and has instructed me to pass it across that we should repent. If we repent quickly, both individually and as a nation and turn away from sins, then GOD will avert it. We must repent of shedding bloods of innocents, sexual immoralities, idolatery, and all SINs at large.

These are the signs that MESSIAH (JESUS) is coming very soon. Repent and be saved. Shalom.
EZEKIEL 33:1-9

the beauty of the internet and social media - the rants that should be shared with a psychiatrist are shared with all and sundry

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by seyibrown(f): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2012
mekaboy: SO GOD LEFT MEN OF GOD WITH GREAT NUMBER OF MEMBERS. PEOPLE WHO HAVE INFLUENCE.TO REACH.OUT TO.NIGERIANS, PEOPLE WHO.NIGERIANS WILL LISTEN TO.TO COME AND TELL YOU TO WARN NIGERIA. SO ITS ON.FACEBOOK AND.NAIRALAND THAT YOU WARN ALL.NIGERIANS.U POSTED A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK WHICH ONLY A FEW OF YOUR FRIENDS CAN SEE.AND YOU ONLY TOLD YOUR PASTOR AND NL.
SO HOW MANY NIGERIANS HAVE YOU WARNED.?HOW MANY.NIGERIANS CAN HEAR YOU?SO GOD TOLD YOU THAT HE TOLD YOU TO GO AND WARN NIGERIANS AND YOU REFUSED?WHERE DID HE TELL YOU TO GO AND WARN THEM?IS THERE A.SINGLE PLACE WHERE ALL NIGERIANS GATHER.?GOD TOLD YOU TO WARN NIGERIANS AND U.WENT TO WARN UR PASTOR.DID U GO TO THE RADIO OR TV STATIONS TO SAY.WHAT.YOU HEARD?

IF GOD WILL LEAVE ALL THE MEN OF GOD AND DEPEND OB YOU TO DELIVER A.MESSAGE.TO ALL NIGERIANS , THEN YOU MUST BE A GREAT PROPHET.

CHECK.YOU.BP OFTEN, REDUCE YOUR GARRI AND GROUNDNUT INTAKE.

MAKE SURE U EAT WELL AND HEALTHY BEFORE SLEEPING.

REDUCE THE NUMBER OF FICTION MOVIES YOU WATCH.

God left all the able-bodied, strong, adult Israelites - including Saul, the King, who was 'a man of great stature' - and chose 'little' David to conquer 'giant' Goliath with a sling and stone! grin grin Where have you been?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2012
YuzedoII: Next thing wey we go hear now, OP don start church.. Na so all dem Pastor Chris dem take dey start with personal vision. undecided

Who u be wey God select u? Abi u wan hammer shay? U wan make name. angry

If u dream dat kain dream, na for ur pocket, notin dey happen ni! cool
who ee be wey God no fit select am?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by sconsults: 1:34am On Oct 14, 2012
annyplenty: Dear Friends,
EARTHQUAKE is coming to Nigeria.

GOD has shown me the vision of EARTHQUAKE coming to Nigeria for several times. Each time I see this vision, after I would pray a lot concerning it, but it would come with an increasing severity and urgency. The last time I saw this vision. I was told that the vision is not for me to keep but to go and warn Nigeria/Nigerians to repent before God would make the judgment come to reality and I saw myself calling Nigerians to repentance even where they stood speechless after the quake.

In January 2012, God showed me massive flood coming to Nigeria several times. He showed me an hurricane and even overflowing river. The vision was so disturbing that I would begin to cry from the vision to reality. In one instance, an hurricane was pursuing me and I was shouting God is angry with Nigeria as I ran. I was only able to post it on my facebook that people should pray about flood, hurricane and overflowing rivers. Shortly after that an hurricane happened in Lagos on February 13. I was shocked when the major newspapers in Nigeria reported it on their front-pages as HURRICANE Lagos. Now that I have seen the ravaging flood in Nigeria. I know God means more than what I think.

Now God has been passing this warning of earthquake and has instructed me to pass it across that we should repent. If we repent quickly, both individually and as a nation and turn away from sins, then GOD will avert it. We must repent of shedding bloods of innocents, sexual immoralities, idolatery, and all SINs at large.

These are the signs that MESSIAH (JESUS) is coming very soon. Repent and be saved. Shalom.
EZEKIEL 33:1-9

You are a very confused person.please find somewhere else to spread your madness

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by sconsults: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2012
seyibrown: [b]I am seeing this thread for the first time ever.

I had a dream this morning (13th October 2012 around 5am). There was a volcanic eruption in Lagos (Ketu area). People weren't running around or frantic or anything like that. I queried the people in my dream that about the eruption. I said it was not possible for an eruption to have happened that area as I knew that area very well and know that none had occured there in history. Despite my seeing the volcano, I was asking if it could just be smoke from the waste dump in the ketu/ikeja area. The volcano's flanks were still intact and some smoke was coming out from it's crater. People went about normally with the volcano in the background as if it were the aftermath of an eruption when everything had calmed down, all debris cleared and all returned to normal. It was a beautiful clear day with blue skies.

The dream reminds me of a dream I had just before the last elections in Nigeria. I could see what looked like a settlement with lots of houses as you would have in a clan setting. There were duplexes and bungalows, almost all of them were well lit with electricity and everything seemed peaceful. I noticed that there were some houses with the furniture thrown out in a heap outside them. These houses were empty and looked as if people didn't live in them and they had no electricity. I wondered why it was so and was taken closer and then I noticed that every one of the empty, unlit houses (with the furniture thrown out)in the cluster had the Nigerian Coat of Arms on them. The other houses that were lit and occupied did not have the Nigerian Coat of arms on them.

I pray and look forward to a peaceful and prosperous new Nigeria/ new nation for Nigerians. [/b]

[size=18pt] chei .Another mad man.please try and see a psychiatrist because hallucination and delusions is a serious mental case before you start seeing 72 virgins and then bomb people so that you can meet them[/size]

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by seyibrown(f): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2012
sconsults:

chei .Another mad man.please try and see a psychiatrist because hallucination and delusions is a serious mental case before you start seeing 72 virgins and then bomb people so that you can meet them

Thank you grin grin grin . Woman, by the way. The 'f' in front of the user ID signifies that user is 'female', on Nairaland! grin grin grin . . . . . . . and the doctors say I am absolutely fine!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by muchbeauty(f): 2:16am On Oct 14, 2012
wolebaba:

Guy I go believe U bee bee, but if no quake happen dis year and I come see U for TV in your own church...walahi I go swear U......

come o.... i don't get you. after people's prayers for the earthquake to go. is it not to be averted if God shows mercy? don't look for trouble oh.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 14, 2012
Dis is d same thing dat hapend during d days of noah &pple doubtd him, makn jest of d warnings(jst as pple) are doing here right nw. Instead of prayn 4urself, family &d entire nation, ure abusing d op. Ok oo, time wl tel
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by sconsults: 2:24am On Oct 14, 2012
seyibrown:

Thank you grin grin grin . Woman, by the way. The 'f' in front of the user ID signifies that user is 'female', on Nairaland! grin grin grin . . . . . . . and the doctors say I am absolutely fine!

They are mistakened i promise you. How old are you? Are you having post menopausal psycosis?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Horus(m): 3:02am On Oct 14, 2012
Concerning the issue of the earthquake, it was not specified what part of Nigeria.

The earthquake will be in Aluu
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Youngmillo(m): 5:31am On Oct 14, 2012
Highbros: Guy, when last did you eat? It might be a sign of hunger undecided
Fool I thnk you'r d one that's hungry cry
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by kwajahafiz(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2012
Come on Nigerians, stop being educated illiterates.
thats why you are so damn gullible.
Nigeria and elsewhere is and has been prone to earthquakes
forever. None fortunately has happened in recent memory in Nigeria, but sooner or later it is
bound to repeat itself.
There is no God anywhere that will punish the masses by inflicting a punishment
of natural disaster. often, the poorest segment of the populace are the major sufferes of these
natural catastrophes, not the the wealthy. Does God hate the poor?.
The poster and all such like him are the contributors to the mental illness that is afflicting Nigeria.

So all the places that have experienced natural dissasters are being punished?.what did the innocent children who were victims done to annoy God?. The wicked rich are rarely victims mind you.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2012
Why the insults on the OP, did he ask you guys to give him money? He just posted his vision and a lot of you guys are cursing him. When I say that kids has invaded NL it seems am joking I really wonder how a mature person will come to this thread to spew trash even if you don't believe it is he forcing it on anyone
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by linearity: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2012
Why are these prophecies concerning Nigeria destructions always different from what is obtainable in the Bible given the same situation.

Why do you guys claim to hear God requesting for 100% repentance from everyone before such evils are averted and when something evil happens you quickly claim that, it was because we did not pray and my guess is that you that received the prophecy prayed, why didn't God answer your prayers? We all know that it is impossible to get 100% repentance or prayers..., Jesus, Peter, Paul, etc never achieved 100% repentance during their time. If 100% repentance is achievable then many sections of my Bible would be invalidated.

Sodom and Gomorrah were not destroyed because of their sins...they were burnt to ashes because God could not find 10 righteous people there. I believe with the population of Nigeria, if you only add the General Overseers of the big big churches plus your humble self, we can come up with 10 righteous people for whose sake The Lord will not destroy the land. Abramham started from 50 to 10 and stop and on each count down, God said he will not destroy the righteous with the wicked.....sometime tell me that, had Abramham presented 5 or even 1 God would have accepted and based on that Sodom and Gomorrah would have been spared.

And all these outcry about "All the Nation and everyone" had to pray to avert the crises might be unrealistic, remember that it was only Abramham praying here.....and God was answering his prayers on behalf of the whole nation of Sodom and Gomorrah....if you are righteous, God should be able to answer your prayers on behalf of Nigeria as well.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by rusher14: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2012
kwajahafiz: Come on Nigerians, stop being educated illiterates.
thats why you are so damn gullible.
Nigeria and elsewhere is and has been prone to earthquakes
forever. None fortunately has happened in recent memory in Nigeria, but sooner or later it is
bound to repeat itself.
There is no God anywhere that will punish the masses by inflicting a punishment
of natural disaster. often, the poorest segment of the populace are the major sufferes of these
natural catastrophes, not the the wealthy. Does God hate the poor?.
The poster and all such like him are the contributors to the mental illness that is afflicting Nigeria.

So all the places that have experienced natural dissasters are being punished?.what did the innocent children who were victims done to annoy God?. The wicked rich are rarely victims mind you.
I repeat we are not prone to earthquakes. Mind you, evidence of earthquakes can be found if one looks well (a part of the earth raised compared to the other, sunken foundations, and signs of water level in unusual places) so Nigeria has never been exposed to earthquakes. Tremors are a different kettle of fish all together, they are as a result of faults within the earth, they exist everywhere in the world but they are of less intensity because the displacement within the subsurface is too small to have a significance on the earths surface. Places where eartquakes have been experienced sadly would continue to experience earthquakes: japan, Mexico, California and it is all down to their geology.
Please Nigerians wise up and stop being so superstitious. Stop being parochial and above all stop spinning tales. If you start sending messages like this just to drive in fear, your belief, and an evil agenda it is the country that suffers. Aren't we tired of living in the dark age?
I don't know what to say but sometimes I just feel so ashamed because we really make of ourselves jesters in the committee of nations.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by yabadabado: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2012
this person probably acted in the series called the heroes....abi him be peter petrilli

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by frainc(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2012
lie or not dont joke wit msg from GOD: GOD can use ANYBODY to deliever his msg. use nuah generation as an example.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2012
Good Day,
PLease I want to apologise for coming in. Please note that our lord is too Holy to show a vision without a conclusive mission to his children. Your vision speaks of condemnation and destruction. Visions are for knowledge for the children of God.
Please what has God said about the saints in the region where it will happen?Are they going to be destroyed because they live amongst the unrepentant?
God is our refuge so he should tell you how to save the saints.
Vision is mission so let's be deductive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.