Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (34893 Views)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by onyxo76(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2012
Revolva:
Another idiot - so God can just command disaster anyhow when has God become like that see we nigerians are accusing God of what he did not do too much - go read about earthquakes fool and know what forms it ok - how dare you worry God , nigeria and west africa is as safe from quakes ok and now some ediot want quakes to happen here na una household e go first happen
if truly God sent this message then who are you to question him? He is not man that He should lie neither the the son of man that He should repent. No one is praying for earthquake to happen here,but don't say its not possible.let's just make sure we are living right before Him earthquake or no earthquake. You don't have to call me a fool I know about earthquakes more than you do and I know scientifically its not possible in west africa but never say never.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Unkl(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2012
Geologically, Nigeria is not susceptible to earthquake due to it's location. The earth is divided into plates and regions that are at the boundary of these plates where there's always movement of these plates like Japan, America, Mexico etc are the ones prone to earthquake. Scientifically it will be very hard for an earthquake to happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Circle360: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2012
Chaiii Maleria plenty 4 9jas body dis 1 na handy work of maleria abeg go take Amala e fit work.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Circle360: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2012
Wait ooo e b like say the earthquake wey God wan show u na d one wey go swep all the bad politicians wey they fall we His gud savant hand o guy na u no cum code am wella naw.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nonybb: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2012
[b][/b]God is NOT judging NIGERIA, if He judges NIGERIA then He would hv to apologize to jesus!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by kooto(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2012
Highbros:
I did not insult you, I only ask a question which you did not even answer. Read again.
Yes you ask a question on the other hand it is an insult,[though you may not see it that way].
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by roqrules04(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2012
too many prophets in Nigeria saying different things. Dont even know who to belive na wa oo
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
Highbros: Guy, when last did you eat? It might be a sign of hunger undecided
Not only this, u might be sleeping long ago while u are having an unrealistic dream! If God actually sent u u worn us, then about what? What are d offenses u want us to repent for, are there no any other countries out there that sin in multiple proportion to what we are committing here in Nigeria. Actually we might be a sinner but natural dissaster is not a means of purnishing a nation, what is happoning here if at all is going to happon is just one of the result of Global worning. Oh boy go and wackup fast, find something eatable for ur hungry stomach.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by seyibrown(f): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
To those saying there are no pre-existing geographical conditions for an earthquake in Nigeria and those who say God will not send a Natural disaster, please see Leviticus 18, paying particular attention to verses 24 - 30 in particular. He doesn't need to send us natural disasters. The earth itself will get rid of those who spoil it. It is programmed that way!

LEVITICUS 18(NIV) : http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+18&version=NIV

[b]The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.
7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.
8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.
9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.
10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.
11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.
12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.
13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.
14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.
15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.
16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.
17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.
18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.
19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.
20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.
21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

[size=16pt]24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and THE LAND VOMITED OUT ITS INHABITANTS. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, IT WILL VOMIT YOU OUT AS IT VOMITED OUT THE NATIONS THAT WERE BEFORE YOU.

29 “‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’[/size]”[/b]

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Larryguy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
rubbish nonsense Mtchew.......

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Debeloved87(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
@op...keep doing the good work the LORD has committed into your hand..i also had the same vision of earthquakes spewing hot lava from the ground and cracking down buildings, around 10-11am on April 11, then i was in the north serving, but i cant figure out if any country is related to it,but what i noticed again in the vision was that their is a shift of time and appointed time for this event to happen,i clearly heard it but not yet given the appointed date like the April 11,...mind you,like 2 or 3weeks before April 11 God had already thundered April 11 to me in a dream that something is goin to happen on that day, and on that day April 11 there were about 30+ earthquakes in different countries any earthquakes observer can check that day for earthquakes...when God speaks or show up something to someone in a dream its to warn him and the people, HE might repent of HIS Plans but if the nations do not repent HE wilil swiftly carry out HIS plans....
will be glad to meet u op...cos when two walks together then their is more strength, which i seriously need now...add me up on FB "paul de beloved"-GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Detonatorrex(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
i'l choose to believe you @op cos about two weeks ago i had thesame dream of an earthquake hitting somewhere i was and a whole lot of properties were lost...and to all of you that are using scientific an geological reasoning to understand a vision that comes from God,the earlier you get smarter,the safer for you.well,like they always say,a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by blackbeau1(f): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
Basic: I wish it comes to pass, but only in ALUU.
has it actually occurred to you that students and innocent people live in aluu? So,let's suppose a group of people on ur street bombs a church,does it mean that bad things should happen to you who wasn't a part of it?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
mcfranc:

I should like to know where you got this from
hebrews 1:1and2. Which says 'God who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets has at the end of these days spoken to us by means of a son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made d system of things. NWTHS version
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Nonybb: [b][/b]God is NOT judging NIGERIA, if He judges NIGERIA then He would hv to apologize to jesus!
what do u mean? God apologise to jesus...?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by instauration: 12:58am On Oct 15, 2012
Lagos should be prepard fo d earthquake.
D ground was split wide open n dia waz evacuation...though d yellow buses stil operatd!
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by AlexanderPhizz: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2012
God said he will not destroy with water again , if it happens then there is no God
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Digriz(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2012
Alexander Phizz: God said he will not destroy with water again , if it happens then there is no God
they are one of the signs of end time.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by OnlyemmyM(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2012
My dear i seriously believe you because the sins of Nigerian,s has become something else, how can a human being have sex at Bar Beach in broad-day light with a girl here in lagos and people are watching and laguaghing and they said nothing is wrong with that, is just fun, Honestly we need to change.

1 Like

Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by sofadj(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Detonatorrex(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Detonatorrex(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Onlyemmy 'M':
My dear i seriously believe you because the sins of Nigerian,s has become something else, how can a human being have sex at Bar Beach in broad-day light with a girl here in lagos and people are watching and laguaghing and they said nothing is wrong with that, is just fun, Honestly we need to change.
)grin
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Oldpath: Jeremiah was nobody, but he was sent of God. This message is from the mouth of the Lord of hosts and for those that still have ears.

Anny you dont need to reply anyone except you are led. The most important thing is that you have delivered the message.
The Lord says He will reveal more to you with dates and locations and that you can do it. Dont allow any one to shut you up, they will always talk, pray for them and dont get annoy with anyone because you are just a mouth for Him. For this purpose you were born, a prophet to nations.
Jer. 1:10; eze 33:30-33.
Lets all repent to prevent this.

thank you. God bless you.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by ozidot(f): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
it will be best if u all accept or ignore it.... he has passed on the message.... remeber the time of Noah, it happened the same way so Annyplenty move on with your message u are the second Noah and God has choosen u wink
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by BigBashiru: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Biggoozz: To add to his revealation, hear this: God has has been answering the prayer of the rich man in hell (Luke 16), sending us people from the dead to warn us about the realities of heaven and hell!!! Just 2 Sundays ago, two of them were at my church to share terrifying experiences of what people go through for eternity in hell and the incomprehensible beauties of heaven. These guys are now being sent so often because Jesus knows the church is in comma and to letting people know what is about to hit them as the time is soooooooo out! You know why God's judgement is without mercy? He allows us to show responsibility, He is no Boko Haram that terrifies people to submission, but I tell you, if you see the most evil man in hell being punished, you will wonder how God is that merciless and yet seems weak in people's lifetime when they have the chance to change. Blessed are those that believe without seeing!!! I wash my hands.

This is complete and utter BS. God said only few will go to heaven and foreordained the rest of mankind to everlasting punishment. So why is he sending us people to "warn" us as though we can do anything about it.

Once again 1 Peter 2:8
and, "A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall." They stumble because they disobey the message--which is also what they were destined for.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2013
Brethren,

Today, friday, 17/05/2013, around 5a.m. I saw the judgement of God descending from the sky upon the earth and was so close to the earth. it was so close like the height of a bird flying in the sky. something appeared to be
pulling it down.

As i was running to quickly warn people, the judgement hit the earth and an earthquake threw me away like a piece of paper and then about 2 more ferocious earthquakes happened in quick succession. It seemed the earthquake covered the whole earth and Nigeria was not spared.

If you can remember, I opened this thread last year warning us to repent and pray because earthquake is
coming to Nigeria. God is passing a message. Lets take heed.

Please REPENT OF ALL SINS IN JESUS CHRIST. FAST. PRAY. DO all restitutions. forgive all people. cover yourself with the blood of JESUS. Be in absolute holiness and righteousness. MESSIAH IS COMING. Shalom.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by CHAIRMAN1(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2013
Had a dream about an earthquake, terrific earthquake. Came out of my house and saw cracks all over the place. Many people lost their houses. Then I an Ibo friend and a yoruba friend were @ a bar drinking. An hausa man wheeled the corpses of his two children past us.
Couple of months earlier, dreamt US drones were pounding North-western nigeria.
I am from the south south.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: Had a dream about an earthquake, terrific earthquake. Came out of my house and saw cracks all over the place. Many people lost their houses. Then I an Ibo friend and a yoruba friend were @ a bar drinking. An hausa man wheeled the corpses of his two children past us.
Couple of months earlier, dreamt US drones were pounding North-western nigeria.
I am from the south south.
am a northerner and i reject this dream in Jesus name..amen
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2014
NIGERIA, REPENT and BE CONVERTED.
This nation has not yet repented. Rather wickedness is multiplying from the top to the least.
Only Righteousness can exalt this nation but rather this nation is going the way of reproach, sin.
The blood of innocent being shed on daily basis is crying onto God for vengeance and when that wrath comes, who can abide?

JESUS is coming. Prepare the way of the Lord in Repentance, Righteousness and Absolute Holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2014
pendusky:
There a lots of people that wil refuse to repent even when they see hell, example number 1 is you...
that one is a lie even the boldest of men will melt when God shows them a picture of hell fire.
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by AtheistD(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
annyplenty:
NIGERIA, REPENT and BE CONVERTED.
This nation has not yet repented. Rather wickedness is multiplying from the top to the least.
Only Righteousness can exalt this nation but rather this nation is going the way of reproach, sin.
The blood of innocent being shed on daily basis is crying onto God for vengeance and when that wrath comes, who can abide?

JESUS is coming. Prepare the way of the Lord in Repentance, Righteousness and Absolute Holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com

Did the earth quake occur?
Re: Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
[size=14pt]NIGERIA REPENT

NIGERIA REPENT

NIGERIA REPENT[/size]

JESUS is coming.
www.jesuscoming1..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.