Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! (1218 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
You can only run away from the truth for so long. Frosbel in his own words;

frosbel:

I didn't think of it like that , but it sure is hilarious.

On one hand God punishes the old world with water and is saddened by this unfortunate event caused by man's utter wickedness, he then promises not to repeat this event.

Yet , we are now expected to believe that this same merciful God will turn billions of human beings ( made in his image) into a lake of fire with heat exceeding 3000 degrees , worms and unquenchable fire for trillions and even zillions of years.

Only a SADIST will believe this , and no wonder we have thousands of people preferring to die as atheists rather than worship this GOD.

I tell you a lot of false prophets and church goers have the blood of millions on their hands !

But I prefer hell-water to hell-fire , it will be a nice swim to nowhere for all eternity !!! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1068988/god-truly-god-justice-then#12545219

So Frosble admits that God of the OT is involved in sadism?

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Logicboy03: You can only run away from the truth for so long. Frosbel in his own words;

OLODO grin

And you left out my follow up statement which goes :
Just to add that the Lake of Fire is for real, but it is the means to and end, and this end is the death of sinners and fallen angels including SATAN , forever wiping out wickedness from this world and everything and anything that blights the beauty of GOD's universe and creation.

Read my article on the straw man's arguement, this is a very good example, you misrepresent my position and go on the attack based on mistruths.

Don't let me call you a LIAR, oh dear, I just called you one , lol.
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
frosbel:

OLODO grin

Just to add that the Lake of Fire is for real, but it is the means to and end, and this end is the death of sinners and fallen angels including SATAN , forever wiping out wickedness from this world and everything and anything that blights the beauty of GOD's universe and creation.

Read my article on the straw man's arguement, this is a very good example, you misrepresent my position and go on the attack based on mistruths.

[size=18pt]
LMAO....your full comment is there. I posted your full comment, nothing left out! How can one misquote a full comment? Man up to your words![/size]
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hahaha, Frosbel is trying to deny his own words! Too late bros!
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by ogoamaka99(m): 2:00am On Oct 14, 2012
As an atheist you are free to air your opinion just as frosbel is free to say anything. But one thing that should be noted is that nobody should TAKE THE POSTINGS OF FROSBEL to be the postings of a christian. Frosbel is never a christian but is hiding using the disguise of Christianity to post obnoxious materials. All his posts are against Christianity even though he claim to be Christian. THE ABOVE CITED IS ONE OF HIS HIS MANY OBNOXIOUS POSTS AND COMMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2012
ogoamaka99: As an atheist you are free to air your opinion just as frosbel is free to say anything. But one thing that should be noted is that nobody should TAKE THE POSTINGS OF FROSBEL to be the postings of a christian. Frosbel is never a christian but is hiding using the disguise of Christianity to post obnoxious materials. All his posts are against Christianity even though he claim to be Christian. THE ABOVE CITED IS ONE OF HIS HIS MANY OBNOXIOUS POSTS AND COMMENTS.

grin grin grin grin

Agreed

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Seems christians are losing on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by plappville(f): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2012
Logicboy03: Seems christians are losing on Nairaland

bros, correction sir, do you mean to say Frosbel is loosing?
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2012
plappville:

bros, correction sir, do you mean to say Frosbel is loosing?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
There are some threqads that you just have to go and reread just for amusement. This is one of them.

Frosbel, a self admitting christian, admits the bible is wrong and his God is a sadist
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03: There are some threqads that you just have to go and reread just for amusement. This is one of them.

Frosbel, a self admitting christian, admits the bible is wrong and his God is a sadist

C'mon Logicboy you are better than this! Twisting a man's words to suit your own ends is not an attribute of logic. Reading Frosbel's quotes does not leave me with the impression that he says the bible is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

C'mon Logicboy you are better than this! Twisting a man's words to suit your own ends is not an attribute of logic. Reading Frosbel's quotes does not leave me with the impression that he says the bible is wrong.

I didnt twist anything, the full quote is there!

So what do you think he was trying to say because he clearly mentioned the flooding and drowning in the old testament and God being a sadist!
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
The gist of what he said is that it would be sadism to believe that God intends to destroy an uncountable number of people by fire when after the last large scale destruction God promised not to repeat it. He does not say it is God that is a sadist or that the bible is wrong.
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord_Reed: The gist of what he said is that it would be sadism to believe that God intends to destroy an uncountable number of people by fire when after the last large scale destruction God promised not to repeat it. He does not say it is God that is a sadist or that the bible is wrong.

Death of millions by water....not sadism

Death by fire....sadism

Did I get you right?
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by LordReed(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
No sir you didn't get me and it still stands to say that you wish to twist the words of frosbel. It is you who says God is a sadist because He commissioned a judgment not frosbel.
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by bid4rich(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
What baffles me about logicboy is that his premises dont always agree with the conclusion. I beg reverse that name to ''yobcigol'' perhaps you can begin to get thing right, but for one!
Na E R R O R
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord_Reed: No sir you didn't get me and it still stands to say that you wish to twist the words of frosbel. It is you who says God is a sadist because He commissioned a judgment not frosbel.

Was I the one that put "sadist" and "God" in the same quote?
Did I mention hell and the the drowning of people?

Please, dont just defend Frosbel for defending sake!
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
bid4rich: What baffles me about logicboy is that his premises dont always agree with the conclusion. I beg reverse that name to ''yobcigol'' perhaps you can begin to get thing right, but for one!
Na E R R O R

Yes, just come into the thread and claim anything!
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by LordReed(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Was I the one that put "sadist" and "God" in the same quote?
Did I mention hell and the the drowning of people?

Please, dont just defend Frosbel for defending sake!

Your thread topic fairly "screams" one thing and I come to find something quite different, why shouldn't I point it out?

That he mentioned sadism, hell and God together doesn't make it right for you to put words in his mouth.

You are supposed to be logical don't descend into pettiness.
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Your thread topic fairly "screams" one thing and I come to find something quite different, why shouldn't I point it out?

That he mentioned sadism, hell and God together doesn't make it right for you to put words in his mouth.

You are supposed to be logical don't descend into pettiness.

Petty? Seriously? Seriously?

The quote is quite clear

On one hand God punishes the old world with water and is saddened by this unfortunate event caused by man's utter wickedness, he then promises not to repeat this event.

Yet , we are now expected to believe that this same merciful God will turn billions of human beings ( made in his image) into a lake of fire with heat exceeding 3000 degrees , worms and unquenchable fire for trillions and even zillions of years.

Only a SADIST will believe this , and no wonder we have thousands of people preferring to die as atheists rather than worship this GOD.
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by LordReed(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
And where does he clearly state that God is a sadist or that the bible is wrong?
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord_Reed: And where does he clearly state that God is a sadist or that the bible is wrong?

Why would only a sadist believe in hell torture and god drowning people? Because those action require sadism. Who did the actions? Yaweh

Does the bible describe Yaweh as a sadist? No.

Does the bible see the drowing of Noahs society as sadism? no
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by LordReed(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why would only a sadist believe in hell torture and god drowning people? Because those action require sadism. Who did the actions? Yaweh

Does the bible describe Yaweh as a sadist? No.

Does the bible see the drowing of Noahs society as sadism? no

Now this more like it. No where does frosbel state that God is a sadist but if you apply your logic you may arrive at that conclusion. Note that it is you drawing these conclusions not frosbel.
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Now this more like it. No where does frosbel state that God is a sadist but if you apply your logic you may arrive at that conclusion. Note that it is you drawing these conclusions not frosbel.

I give up.

sad
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by LordReed(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

I give up.

sad

O c'mon....
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by truthislight: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2012
Logicboy03:

I give up.

sad

Good you did give up and not to cruxify frosbel for what he did not say.

Good boy!

(now i understand what is annoying frosbel about you. Lol)
Re: Frosbel Admits That The Bible Is Wrong!!! by Sweetnecta: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
@Frosbel:
by frosbel(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13

Logicboy03: You can only run away from the truth for so long. Frosbel in his own words;

OLODO grin

Just to add that the Lake of Fire is for real, but it is the means to an end, and this end is the death of sinners and fallen angels including SATAN,
is the bold the second death for sinners, because many non sinners have already died? From the non sinners who already died are Ishmael, Isaac, Job, Zacharia and John to name a few. If there is a sinner among them, please point him out and state his sin. There is at least a non [Elisha], sinner who know didnt die on earth but whisked off to heaven in a whirl wind. There is a sinner [satan], we all know that is not dead yet and has witnessed death of any a non sinner. I have used your Bibles as proofs.

forever wiping out wickedness from this world and everything and anything that blights the beauty of GOD's universe and creation.

by the bold, are you saying that at Judgment Day, the people who will be thrown into the lake where they will "die" [second death for humans who have died the first death that everyone will experience], this death being the true death? what is the first death that we all shall experience, then? whats the difference between the first death and the death that the sinners will have in the lake because of their sinfulness?

let me ask: Why the first death, especially that the sinless experienced it?
do the sinless feel pain in this first death?
do they really die?

Please try to answer these questions and i ask that anyone in christianity to support him in explaining to me these points. I will come back to read and if necessary ask follow up question[s].

(1) (Reply)

Pope Questions Faith Over Chris Brown Not Yet Smitten / Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? / 8 Thing Your Pastor (probably) Forgot To Tell You About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.