Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? (2099 Views)

What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? / You Think You're Pretty Or Handsome? Why? / Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by jovie50: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
Seriously do you think you're cute??

See some girls o, just because a guy called you to ask for direction, you giving him attitude,,, is it every guy that calls you that wants to woo you
Chai,,, most guys don''t woo girls we don't know, we don't do street girls....nahhh, ,, we don't fall in love with street loosed girls
Stop giving attitude and hear what we guys got to say first,...

If your mind is clean you wouldn't think every guy who approaches you want to get in between ur legs.

Girls note: Not every guy that talks or plays with you is sexually attracted to you and make una stop that childish attitude like say na una fine pass.. ~red eye~, mtcheww see their head like kote fish,...,
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by tpia5: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ask for directions from your fellow males, or are you scared of them.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Sijo01(f): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Why are you lamenting, huh?
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by pendo89(f): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
jovie50:
Girls note: Not every guy that talks or plays with you is sexually attracted to you and make una stop that childish attitude like say na una fine pass.. ~red eye~, mtcheww see their head like kote fish,...,

Ok all was well till the Kote Fish part. grin grin
What happend??
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Pennywise(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
tpia@:
Ask for directions from your fellow males, or are you scared of them.

This is a typical black girl mentality. Black girls want to dress like white girls, straighten their hair or wear hair extension, speak like them but they can never bring themselves to think like the white girl who is innocent and can attach no meaning to something that is as innocous as a request for direction.

The black girl with her low self esteem will sit there waiting for the guy to approach her so she can say no even b4 hearing what he has to say. The white girl will volunteer to help a brother in need even if she is not approached.
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
What a topic! undecided
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
hahahahahahaha...see as the OP dey vibrate.
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by ghettodreamz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
@OP;
You sef fvck up, nah legswagen you carry go ask her for direction? No be new levels na, na wetin de sup with naija gals. Some go even look you like say no be God create you n waka commot ur side (bragging on top nothing)like say u wan woo them. Some de wey get brain among dem sha, dem go respond politely.

But no gock am padi,if you baff up wella or de inside car wit baddest AC,correct car perfume plus cerious gbedu wit confirm hiphop selections wey de vibrate like say u de inside club. Who born the girl well? Na just make u pull over for her side,roll down the passenger's side door window and see whether she no go use big smile welcome you or not. Most of those girls wey de form too much nah dem worst pass, make u no talk sef she go use eye take communicate you so tay you sef go forget say na direction u b wan ask her in d first place. Some go even wan carry u go d address wey u be de find sef.

For naija most of those gals wey form past na dem come from ghetto past. Hous wey be say u go need bend ur head before u go fit enter their room aka Face me,I slap you gringringrin
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by ikekings(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
E be lyk say the op was humiliated today? If na true. My brother take heart ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
LOL
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nnekacherry: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
Lwkmd... The guy dey vex oo.. grin
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
What a load of malarkey!
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
jovie50: Seriously do you think you're cute??

See some girls o, just because a guy called you to ask for direction, you giving him attitude,,, is it every guy that calls you that wants to woo you
Chai,,, most guys don''t woo girls we don't know, we don't do street girls....nahhh, ,, we don't fall in love with street loosed girls
Stop giving attitude and hear what we guys got to say first,...

If your mind is clean you wouldn't think every guy who approaches you want to get in between ur legs.

and wetin dey vex me pass be say most of these babes wey dey form na the very ugly ones.u go call dem and ask for direction and na so dem go just squeeze their wowor face while pinging their second hand BB grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by onila(f): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
lefulefu:
and wetin dey vex me pass be say most of these babes wey dey form na the very ugly ones.u go call dem and ask for direction and na so dem go just squeeze their wowor face while pinging their second hand BB grin
grin
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
sexkillz: What a load of malarkey!
na wetin be malarkey?
abi na ur christian name be dat?

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by jovie50: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
ghettodreamz: @OP;
You sef fvck up, nah legswagen you carry go ask her for direction? No be new levels na, na wetin de sup with naija gals. Some go even look you like say no be God create you n waka commot ur side (bragging on top nothing)like say u wan woo them. Some de wey get brain among dem sha, dem go respond politely.

But no gock am padi,if you baff up wella or de inside car wit baddest AC,correct car perfume plus cerious gbedu wit confirm hiphop selections wey de vibrate like say u de inside club. Who born the girl well? Na just make u pull over for her side,roll down the passenger's side door window and see whether she no go use big smile welcome you or not. Most of those girls wey de form too much nah dem worst pass, make u no talk sef she go use eye take communicate you so tay you sef go forget say na direction u b wan ask her in d first place. Some go even wan carry u go d address wey u be de find sef.

For naija most of those gals wey form past na dem come from ghetto past. Hous wey be say u go need bend ur head before u go fit enter their room aka Face me,I slap you gringringrin
guy, na u talk well, thumbs up man!
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Rocktation(f): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hehe. You talk as though you've experienced this one too many times. Have you made getting lost, into a habit, Jovie?
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by vivianc(f): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
ghettodreamz: @OP;

This will attract only Jss 1 teenage girls.
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by ikekings(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Lol.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by jovie50: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
Rocktation: Hehe. You talk as though you've experienced this one too many times. Have you made getting lost, into a habit, Jovie?

i don't understand dear. How do u mean?
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
I think am cute 2 an extent
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Rocktation(f): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
jovie50:
i don't understand dear. How do u mean?

I mean, d'you lose your way, a lot? smiley. You come across as one who asks for directions, a lot.

Lilswaghanxum: I think am cute 2 an extent

cheesy
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by tpia5: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise:

This is a typical black girl mentality. Black girls want to dress like white girls, straighten their hair or wear hair extension, speak like them but they can never bring themselves to think like the white girl who is innocent and can attach no meaning to something that is as innocous as a request for direction.

The black girl with her low self esteem will sit there waiting for the guy to approach her so she can say no even b4 hearing what he has to say. The white girl will volunteer to help a brother in need even if she is not approached.

Something as innocuous as trusting your fb friends, only to end up dead and having a Love Machine planted on you and given as the reason for the murder.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by chiefbatiatus(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise:

In all societies the stup.I.dity of the men after a while begin to show on the women. Because our men are daft, have low self esteem and generally don't have any worthy pursuits, they tend to idolize the women and that's where the women got the clue from. An average nijaa girl now feels that any nija man will toast at least 4 many months or weeks so that means they can afford to say no for a long time until the man is helpless begging or spending on them. Whenever I travel out for conferences am always amazed at how reciprocating women can be in other parts of the world, I was in one country recently for a conference and we were to snap a group picture, before I knew it 1 very cute white lady from SA had put her arms around my neck. I was surprised at the speed but I quickly reciprocated. After there we were friends afterwards. I knew if she was a nija babe it wud have been a different story. So guy don't blame nija ladies oh! The men have no regard for themselves and they overrate the women so that's it. As for me no girl can make a single shakara for me. Infact if I toast a girl and she says no in serious way that is the last time I will mention that subject again, even if she comes back to say she has changed her mind. I have done this to many girls and they now know their are some different kind of men out there

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by switdick(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Lol grin
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by jovie50: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Rocktation:

I mean, d'you lose your way, a lot? smiley. You come across as one who asks for directions, a lot.

cheesy
how do u know that?
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Mary4life1(f): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
@op you cant blame those girls that snubbed you.some men can be stupid at times.at different times,i have wasted my precious time to stop only for them to open their wide mouth and say 'your number','i love your height' and it can be extremely annoying,so you cant blame those girls.
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

why u dey fall the guy hand nah? grin
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Pennywise(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2012
tpia@:

Something as innocuous as trusting your fb friends, only to end up dead and having a Love Machine planted on you and given as the reason for the murder.

U still don't get it. There is a difference bw asking for direction and asking u to be my gf along the road. I can't ask u to be my gf along d road.

But I could ask sitting by u in a bus (on d road).

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2012
I can't even ask for direction from any girl because they don't know where they are, talk less of knowing where I am going. Dull brains! Naija gals so funny.
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Ranoscky(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2012
jovie50:
Girls note: Not every guy that talks or plays with you is sexually attracted to you and make una stop that childish attitude,
True that, bro! Don't mind them.
jovie50:
~red eye~, mtcheww see their head like kote fish,...,
Hahahahahaha.....
Re: Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? by Ranoscky(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2012
Na pipu wey get dier tym naa... Yeye things!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am confused, pls what do I do? / Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? / My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.