Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( (2108 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Princessmel(f): 4:43am On May 22, 2013
I don't know how it happened but recently since I got back with my ex, I realised I am actually now in love with someone else!

Is this actually possible or is my heart just playing games with me? The only problem is that this someone else has a girlfriend undecided and I have no intention to split them but I'm helpless cry
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Nobody: 5:37am On May 22, 2013
I would seriously suggest you leave both of them alone and use them as Magas...while building a serious relationship with another person.cheers
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Mynd44: 5:43am On May 22, 2013
So you are still on this? You broke up with him, slept with another man and then you got back together and you have been disturbing us since.

Look girl when it comes to emotions, you should be selfish cos in your selfishness, you make the other person realise the truth and not lead him on. If you don't love him, tell him so you two can move on
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by BlackSwan: 6:06am On May 22, 2013
If the other person has a girlfriend then you should get your mind off them and work on your relationship instead, look for the things you like about your boify and focus on them so u can fall in love with him again

my two cents
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by shizzle11(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2013
This girl u no dey taya?
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Mynd44: 6:46am On May 22, 2013
shizzle11: This girl u no dey taya?
Na MTN and BB cause am na
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by shizzle11(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na MTN and BB cause am na

Lol...its gettin outta hand
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2013
Seriously getting out of hand.
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Mynd44: 7:14am On May 22, 2013
shizzle11:

Lol...its gettin outta hand
Make una help am out
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2013
Is there ever gonna be a life ban? Or a restriction to a limited number of posts per day?
Like two of this shitz is too much, and this OP of a thing can post 10 fuckin rawkuz in a day!!
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Mynd44: 7:25am On May 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Is there ever gonna be a life ban? Or a restriction to a limited number of posts per day?
Like two of this shitz is too much, and this OP of a thing can post 10 fuckin rawkuz in a day!!
Lmao
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Obinnau(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2013
Princessmel: I don't know how it happened but recently since I got back with my ex, I realised I am actually now in love with someone else!

Is this actually possible or is my heart just playing games with me? The only problem is that this someone else has a girlfriend undecided and I have no intention to split them but I'm helpless cry
U need help!!!!!
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by haitto99(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2013
o girl u gat issues
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by xynerise: 8:28am On May 22, 2013
So sexyseun has a twin sister?
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Mynd44: 8:29am On May 22, 2013
xynerise: So sexyseun has a twin sister?
Lmao
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Exponental(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2013
Sorry.......... Love is not fair in its distribution sometimes. Lucky u if u find d person who reciprocates in equal proportion.
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by AtheistD(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2013
Keep it simple. Dump all their azzes and look for a new squeeze. The ex situation is never a good idea.
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by WackyJ1(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2013
My dear you're on your way to becoming a ho, don't fight it. Embrace the HO Side. It'll benefit a lot of guys

1 Like

Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by AtheistD(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2013
WackyJ1: My dear you're on your way to becoming a ho, don't fight it. Embrace the HO Side. It'll benefit a lot of guys

In fact sign me up to be number 3 man tongue
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Mynd44: 1:07pm On May 22, 2013
@sanb, the OP is unrepentant. She has been advised enough times already
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 22, 2013
For real? Then hopefully, the advice I’ve given her, would make her re-think her stance…..
Mynd_44: @sanb, the OP is unrepentant. She has been advised enough times already
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Mynd44: 1:16pm On May 22, 2013
sanb: For real? Then hopefully, the advice I’ve give her, would make her re-think her stance…..
Let's hope
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by 190: 1:17pm On May 22, 2013
uhmm OP

how about we discuss this over candle light dinner embarassed
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2013
SOLUTION IS EASY.....KILL YOURSELF
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by kntrovasialmi: 1:49am On May 23, 2013
Princessmel: I don't know how it happened but recently since I got back with my ex, I realised I am actually now in love with someone else!

[size=22pt]SMH[/size]
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Princessmel(f): 2:50am On May 23, 2013
rigormortis: SOLUTION IS EASY.....KILL YOURSELF
Oloshi
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Nobody: 2:54am On May 23, 2013

I figure it`s games. The other guy is attached, unattainable, ergo: a challange and your mind is misreading it. He may seem really attractive to you now but....

Possibly, for as long as you're in this state of mind where you just got to have him, you will only take your bf for granted. Play out the likely scenario in your mind: you do him, he doesn't leave his gf for you (she might take him back after his transgressions but men are less inclined to forgive), you realize he was a mistake after all, and by this time your bf is out the door.

Forget your latest fancy. Concentrate on your bf and see if you can find the old sparks. If there's nothing you can always end it ( not to be with the other guy but to be by urself), focus on living and if the other guy is that into you he would be make the same decisions. When you're both single, after the respectable interval, do what comes to you naturally.
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Princessmel(f): 2:57am On May 23, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

I figure it`s games. The other guy is attached, unattainable, ergo: a challange and your mind is misreading it. He may seem really attractive to you now but....

Possibly, for as long as you're in this state of mind where you just got to have him, you will only take your bf for granted. Play out the likely scenario in your mind: you do him, he doesn't leave his gf for you (she might take him back after his transgressions but men are less inclined to forgive), you realize he was a mistake after all, and by this time your bf is out the door.

Forget your latest fancy. Concentrate on your bf and see if you can find the old sparks. If there's nothing you can always end it ( not to be with the other guy but to be by urself), focus on living and if the other guy is that into you he would be make the same decisions. When you're both single, after the respectable interval, do what comes to you naturally.

Thanks so much for your advice, I shall consider it, the only problem is I've never being single for more than a week and I'm scared to be by myself cry
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by biolabee(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2013
Raggedy ann has given good advice
Maybe a period of even being alone is what you need now so you can be YOURSELF!

Princessmel:

Thanks so much for your advice, I shall consider it, the only problem is I've never being single for more than a week and I'm scared to be by myself cry
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by 190: 9:18am On May 23, 2013
Princessmel:

DUH!! thats why im here

How about we discuss this over candle lite dinner wink
Re: Have A Boyfriend But In Love With Another :( by Dovahkiin(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2013
op if ur in love with someone else stop lying to and deceiving ur bf , let him go and find someone who loves him , he deserves better smiley. on the other hand if ur bf is a sheisty cheating azz nigga then yea , do what u like smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 (unfailing) Ways To Make Friends Wherever You Go / What Is Wrong With Children Of Nowadays? / Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.