Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends (709 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Guys what's your take on this view; If you see your wife hug your friends or her friends (Guys) will you get angry, see it as disrespect or will you take it as a normal mode of greeting (No big deal).

As for me its no big deal depending on who but provided she doesn't go around hugging guys which I know she won't
Re: Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends by Exponental(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
I am still young n dont intend 2 die of hypertension. I have learnt in life that d best way 2 be happy is self happiness. Why worry? If she wants 2 cheat, she doesnt have 2 make me suspect. She can codedly runs things since she is not daft.
So....... Let her hug if she's okay with it while I hug when need be.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Exponental: I am still young n dont intend 2 die of hypertension. I have learnt in life that d best way 2 be happy is self happiness. Why worry? If she wants 2 cheat, she doesnt have 2 make me suspect. She can codedly runs things since she is not daft.
So....... Let her hug if she's okay with it while I hug when need be.
Lol you r on point. There no point stoping from doing her stuff while u do yours
Re: Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2012
It depends on the guy.
Re: Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends by 1cyrus(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2012
It sounds strange to some ears,some guy'll beat up the girl at home for that,but for me it's nothing another can still afford to give you that same hug.
Re: Guys Will You Be Comfortable If Your Wife Hugs Guys Say Your Friends by 1cyrus(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2012
Why wont i feel comfortable she's been giving me the hug.

(1) (Reply)

He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not / This Should Be In The Front Page / Wetin U Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.