Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49546 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
During my NYSC days, A girl. A graduate of either Economics, Business Admin or Accounting from Abraka. While teaching JS2 students Mathematics, she wrote

203 divided by 10. 203/10. She used the 0 behind 10 to cut the zero between 2 and 3 in the numerator and her answer was 23
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu:
203 divided by 10. 203/10. She used the 0 behind 10 to cut the zero between 2 and 3 in the numerator and her answer was 23
lol grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu: During my NYSC days, A girl. A graduate of either Economics, Business Admin or Accounting from Abraka. While teaching JS2 students Mathematics, she wrote

Kai! lol
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Caseless: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
The fear of gbagun on this thread is the beginning of Wisdom! grin
hahaha...coachilla cy09 , has jst 'gbagun' in d name of 'gbagaun'.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Caseless: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:
I think when you're referring to plural variables, you should always endeavor to be consistent...It should "members" and not "a member". God bless you.
can u see d saga caused by these fake graduates? Wahala dey.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nuezha(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full names and NYSC details?
Seriously, I'll post their house addresses if I can lay hold on 'em! What a disgrace they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by esilove(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
it is a pitiable dismal scenario, it is regretable lugubrious that in a country like Nigeria after 52yrs independent due to their eye-eyelessness accredits a non-reliable institution who produce a graduate that cannot spell his/her name correctly or make a simple sentence. WHAT a dilema, is it the inefficient of Mgbeke or the bluntness of Aguba.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Caseless: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
emk4lif: .incompactible?.bia compact.....incompatible
my merciful creator! Cant u jst put blind eye or ignor the 'c'? Oya comot d 'c' and get d msg.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by DonaldGenes(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
Laugh scatter my room
Make una help me ooooooooooooo
English has been murdered chaiiiiiiiiii
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CrazyMan(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu: During my NYSC days, A girl. A graduate of either Economics, Business Admin or Accounting from Abraka. While teaching JS2 students Mathematics, she wrote

Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nuezha(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
rallymento: I am Highly Ashamed with those people that admitted these 'staunch village barrow pushers' into ESUT, I blame the Enugu state government for the poor standard of Education in that school. Is quite a pity!

Read your piece again.
You wrote less than 50 words and yet...
OH My God!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nuezha(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
rallymento: I am Highly Ashamed with those people that admitted these 'staunch village barrow pushers' into ESUT, I blame the Enugu state government for the poor standard of Education in that school. Is quite a pity!

Read your piece again.
You wrote less than 50 words and yet...
Oh My God!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Caseless: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
paris10: [/b]

These two words. Not trying to embarass you, I have made few mistakes already today.
thank u...i'm sure those mistakes u made were responsible for the 'english class' we're having. Infact, ur gbagaun has made everyone to derail from the original topic. Sori ooo
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by DonaldGenes(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
esilove: it is a pitiable dismal scenario, it is regretable lugubrious that in a country like Nigeria after 52yrs independent due to their eye-eyelessness accredits a non-reliable institution who produce a graduate that cannot spell his/her name correctly or make a simple sentence. WHAT a dilema, is it the inefficient of Mgbeke or the bluntness of Aguba.

Slowly reading comments and behold here comes a killer one*me no fit take am and suffocate
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Caseless: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Imagine afam that somebody quoted his post by sayin "afam, ur grammer has detonated 2 bombs in VI" and afam replied by saying "it was a TYPOGRAPHIC error"...he is d one dissecting everyone's comment. U single-handedly derailed that particular thread with ur gbagaun that day. Refer to ur archive and i'm sure u'l recall the actual post dat contained d 'gbagaun' i'm talking about. Sori ooo.. mr 'know -it -all'..
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
esilove: it is a pitiable dismal scenario, it is regretable lugubrious that in a country like Nigeria after 52yrs independent due to their eye-eyelessness accredits a non-reliable institution who produce a graduate that cannot spell his/her name correctly or make a simple sentence. WHAT a dilema, is it the inefficient of Mgbeke or the bluntness of Aguba.
This dude is definately one the 3 mentioned in the article, wetin happen? You won kill person this evening
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by DonaldGenes(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2012

Lmao
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by 2mch(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
I weep for naija. cry cry cry. Where is the minister for education? If someone comes to try to revamp things now, they will say the person is wicked or tribalistic. No wonder we have to do dumb tests for jobs. embarassed
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Akilokazeem(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
Lolz...that sounds funny "illiterate graduate" is better you dont even called them graduates.....
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by plendil: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Akilo kazeem: Lolz...that sounds funny "illiterate graduate" is better you dont even called them graduates.....

Its very possible to be a graduate and and an illitertate
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by etaurus(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
grin
Honestly, i can't stop laughing but its not funny at all
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OzReal(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Iranoladun: @ Topic

This is a general problem! I believe this is one of the reasons that employers of labour in Nigeria keep saying that Nigeria Graduates are unemployable!

I recall an encounter with a graduate of Electrical Engineering of the same ESUT in 2001 during an interview for the position of BTS Trainee Engineer. We asked him to draw a simple/basic electrical circuit diagram, he was unable to do that within the time alloted (30 minutes), we were all shocked shocked To confirm if he was any good; he was asked What is Physics? and the guy just rambled and eventually confessed that he had no idea shocked

Bwahahahahhaahaha! Is this true or you're just exaggerating?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OzReal(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2012

Una no go kill with laff for this NL, I swear cheesy
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Fatduke: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think anybody who engage in daily conversation with Nigerian Graduates will be suprised at this poor collection of Words and an open display of ignorance. People Like this are all over this federation causing Us serious pain. A corper openly made a speech today in an enclosed meeting"I didn't knew that I was suppose to be here in time..." I almost fell to the ground.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CrazyMan(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Fatduke: [color=#006600][/color]
I don't think anybody who engage in daily conversation with Nigerian Graduates will be suprised at this poor collection of Words and an open display of ignorance. People Like this are all over this federation causing Us serious pain. A corper openly made a speech today in an enclosed meeting"I didn't knew that I was suppose to be here in time..." I almost fell to the ground.
You just displayed yours here. angry
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
grin
Rape
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Iranoladun(f): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
OzReal:

Bwahahahahhaahaha! Is this true or you're just exaggerating?

Absolutely true! The guy did not even showed any sign of discomfort or stress. I think he must have assume he did very well at the interview or that 'enemies are at work' sad
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by EagleNest(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
There are so many dreadful and ear-tingling things happening in our so called citadel of learning.
Thank God the educational embarrassment is coming to fore. I have seen one undergraduate who cannot write a simple letter through email.
We aint seen anything yet...
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OzReal(m): 1:17am On Oct 16, 2012
Iranoladun:

Absolutely true! The guy did not even showed any sign of discomfort or stress. I think he must have assume he did very well at the interview or that 'enemies are at work' sad

Please tell me that the highlighted parts are attempts at a joke undecided
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by stupor(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2012
Its very shameful and so disheartening,an alarm exposition of disgrace tò both the University system and the failed career of the Yòuth Côrp members.

Móre wòrrisome is the unnecessary hype stakeholders still give the universities,while ignôring the equal capable potentials of the Polytechnics and other equivalents.

Although in these other counterparts,like the old Frank Spencer series,'Some mothers do also have 'em ,but not as recurring and woeful as the Universities lately.

I have seen a lot more scandals in many blue chip cômpanies and sò many times,one had to maintain sealed lips.

Recently and Many a times,we seem to prefer employing candidates with the propensity of committing gross and goofy errors rather retain and recruit skilled and zero-tolerant services of other University counterparts.

Its really saddening when I see sound and quality graduates with 'mad' skills but yet no job,especially other university counterparts.

I have decided to keep watch on all these scandals lately,and as if I knew it was going to pop and burst open this soon.

We buy names óf university for status-quo,instead of enhancing and advancing knôwledge,we pour out these graduates as cankerworms and plagues right tô our own face while treating the other good hands like outcasts with little or no respect.

My burning heartfelt conclusion.

These few underlisted parties broke my heart and infact,they should bury their heads in shame and also be held responsible.

-The failing university System.
-The Education Ministry.
-The Tyranny among many unmotivated lazy students.
-The Aesthetic Employer of labour who discriminates.
-The faulty government policies.

While others are finding the article very amusing,am finding it very disturbing as i sit with a grin face with my arms akimbo.

God help us.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Caseless: 3:02am On Oct 16, 2012
Donalð Genes:

Slowly reading comments and behold here comes a killer one*me no fit take am and suffocate
abeg, no make me laff. I dont want to judge anybody by d english he/she speak or type cos i know most good students i have met in my life find it very hard to speak or write in enlish constructively. I know a firstclass who finished from d worst sec school in zaria and he graduated from a.b.u with 1-1 as a student of physics dept. He's now in the u.k studying nuclear physics.. english lang is dynamic, if u check oxford dictionary, u'l dicover words like 'agbada' 'alhaja' and 'alhaji', these words are mostly used by nigerians and they're now english words...so u must allow pple to express themselves when it comes to language. Some error u see here might not be unconnected to the kind of device some posters use in typing their comments...qwerty keyboard can be funny at times. Guy, try chatin with english or americans online and u'l have no reason to blame nigerians for their anglo-tsunami. Take time to chat with americans or english people online, u'l not b able to read or understand anything they'd type out
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by princeFAD: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2012
It seems you have been reading the same book being read by Hon Obahiaghon aka Igodomiogodo abi u have undergone training in Hon Obahiagbon school of highest grammar.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp / Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.