Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49503 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by alaoeri: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Ain't surprise at all could recall back in NYSC camp some can't even fill a form.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Mad Cow: IN CAMP, I had the misfortune of being Platoon Leader and MY GAWD!!!! shocked shocked NIGERIAN Graduates are pretty dumb..

Their was one that couldnt even spell out 'NYSC'.. One couldnt wirte a formal letter.. One couldnt speak proper english..

You should be the last person to insult those graduates.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by jubazz(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2012
( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Femsyn(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2012
optimist D: this is serious. But some of us will fail that question about border sharing roman figure....
You and who This is extremely pathetic. Its clear you are no better! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Ann77: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2012
Is anybody surprised by this? Nope...we all saw it coming.
There are so many more so-called graduates like that i tell you, these ones were like the worst cases found.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by optimistD(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full name and NYSC details?
i wonder, as if they are the people that papetrated the crime at Aluu community.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Fourcade(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2012
Mad Cow: IN CAMP, I had the misfortune of being Platoon Leader and MY GAWD!!!! shocked shocked NIGERIAN Graduates are pretty dumb..

Their was one that couldnt even spell out 'NYSC'.. One couldnt wirte a formal letter.. One couldnt speak proper english..

And you are talking....abeg where is Anti-Gbagaun...i need him here grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by rallymento(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2012
I am Highly Ashamed with those people that admitted these 'staunch village barrow pushers' into ESUT, I blame the Enugu state government for the poor standard of Education in that school. Is quite a pity!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by lacasa: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2012
Abeg, What is ESUT? grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by felifeli: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2012

!!

See who is talking grin grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2012
“I awarded a degree in Enugu State University of Science and Technology I have a probeam in my university am manegn my siefe to funsh my school.”

What the FU.....''''''''K
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by jigawatts(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2012
optimist D: y are u laughing?

OK......... Now I'M CRYING cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full name and NYSC details?

^^^As if you don't know......it's the same reason it went straight to the front page wink

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
this is outrageous

Outrageous is an understatement!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Abujafood: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2012
ESUT is notorious for producing half baked graduates!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by JAkpayen(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Maybe they are suffering from dyslexia
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by fankasibe: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2012
There is dis female copper in my office, she's is very pretty and has a sexy body structure, but can't even pronounce words on a sign-post. If u give her 500 naira, u will av a nice sèx with her..... My boss talk sey she dey hard working.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by saem(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Kai! This is rather ambarrassing. How did they get admitted into these courses in the first place? Imagine a graduate now mixing flour in a bakery just because he couldn't deliver in a primary school. this calls for a sober reflection.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Abujafood: ESUT is notorious for producing half baked graduates!
ESUT is not alone. All universities in the federation are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by optimistD(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Femsyn:
You and who This is extremely pathetic. Its clear you are no better! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ye, you might know it all, but there are so many illitrate graduates out there that do not know there state governor's and can not define what they studied. But bros, do not try me,I might beat you in your feild.
wink
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by kenkruse: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Ann77: Is anybody surprised by this? Nope...we all saw it coming.
There are so many more so-called graduates like that i tell you, these ones were like the worst cases found.

This sentence needs complete overhauling angry

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by BlueMurder(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2012
When queried on his incompetence, Chukwuebuka proved his incompetence when he responded in writing: “I awarded a degree in Enugu State University of Science and Technology I have a probeam in my university am manegn my siefe to funsh my school.”

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justsayemma(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2012
D Nuc shd also investigate GEJ n his lovely wife's own

12 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mbhs139(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2012
In as much as we castigate the students, the lecturer shouldn't be left out. Some of our schools lack quality.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2012

How come you were not caught too? Same of the same!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by werone: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2012
This is not new. It is just that we have refused to do what is right.
Check out the ruling class. We have many of them with fake certificates.
Anyway, we value numbers of universities than quality of universities.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by optimistD(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2012
jigawatts:

OK......... Now I'M CRYING cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Better, because it's not funny at all and you know that. haba!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2012
Unfortunately, thousands more of them are working in government agencies, banks, and sundry public and private organisations, while more competent and brilliant graduates roam the streets and wallow in the misery of unemployment. No thanks to the menace of "who you sabi" as opposed to "wetin you sabi" that has ravaged Nigeria - a country where meritocracy has long been murdered in cold blood, cremated, and forgotten for good.

These corpers are merely unlucky, and probably do not have any connections whatsoever, otherwise we wouldn't hear a thing about them. I can't begin to count the number of 'graduates' I know personally that are, for instance, not sure whether London is a country or a capital; some of them are gainfully employed nonetheless - by no less a 'juicy' organisation than the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)! The whole thing is a terrible travesty, and it explains why progress continues to elude Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by BlueMurder(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2012
optimist D: ye, you might know it all, but there are so many illitrate graduates out there that do not know there state governor's and can not define what they studied. But bros, do not try me,I might beat you in your feild.
wink

angry Anti-Gbagaun, where are you?

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by 76virgins(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2012
Abeg give them 76virgins,lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2012
Wow, when you think it can't get any worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.