Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper (10776 Views)

Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / 3 Killed As Vigilance Group Rescues Osun Speaker’s Wife In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper by blackbeau1(f): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
And the palmwine tapper was given what? Nothing.that's what happens in nigeria.
Re: Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper by GenOrumov: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
black_beau: And the palmwine tapper was given what? Nothing.that's what happens in nigeria.
This act of bravery and kindness can't be rewarded on the spot except you want them to give him for example just N1000-N5000. We shouldn't yet conclude that the palmwine tapper won't be rewarded bearing in mind that the incident just happened a 'few' days. Though don't expect the palm wine tapper to be given N1m but he may be assisted in another area he needs help

1 Like

Re: Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper by charles424(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
kingsceemark: Dem offer you bread and lacasera you refused 2 take anything all through. But you no tell us weda dem fuckkkkkkk you or not. mtcheeeeeeeew. Na your lazy and hopeless YOROBER brothers kidnapped you, dem no won find work do. What do you expect before? Dem don sell dem lands and properties finish, na only kidnapping business remain for dem. i just dey laugh like AWOLOWO kikikkikkikikikikihahahaha

Well I don't blame you.Na leg una dey take wake una father up for village,you all come to yorubaland like a fool,and we wake u up to be somebody..now you can open your idiot mouth to insult your mentors...compare your silly village with this yorubaland and tell me where u like to be...fool.
You will die hater of yorubas...
Re: Osun Speaker's Wife Was Rescued By PalmWine Tapper by Uulovers(f): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2012
ThankGod she is found! I hope the palmwine tapper will be handsomely rewarded sha!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire At FHA, Lugbe Abuja And Prompt Response Of Fire Fighters (pics) / Rivers Re-run Probe: Court Declares Police Panel Illegal / Olawepo-hashim Now Leads Atiku, Buhari In Social Media Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.