Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? (10709 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
I really feel sorry for girlfriends who are afraid to seen by their boyfriends without their makeup.

An American news outlet confirmed that a recent study says young women are as afraid to be seen without their makeup as they were the first time their partner saw them naked!

Do they fear rejection or something else?

Many others get uneasy to be seen during their periods.

But why should girlfriends have such insecurities with their boyfriends who already have seen them inside out?

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
- lack of confidence
- low self esteem
- deceit

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
I really feel sorry for them.

The examples on http://www.killmydaynow.com/2010/12/interesting-pictures-of-girls-before-and-after-makeup-21-pics.html/ are scary.

Honestly a hottie I have taken out to a movie premiere in Lagos looks ordinary without make up and always edgy whenever I saw her at home.

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nicki Minaj - Before and After Makeup!

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Abujafood: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yes naw, after what Goldie suffered in BBA, why won't they be scared!

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by sdiq: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
WOWO GIRLS NEVER FINISH 4 NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by bloglover(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Its in their NATURE! abeg no blame dem
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
YES! grin grin grin.

Goldie:

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by mrperfect(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Very sad for the poor ones, is true.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Richfella: YES! grin grin grin.

Goldie:
Goldie's hair shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How in the world did she let it get to that point?
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by safarigirl(f): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Don't know bout that, I go out without make up most of the time, mostly cos it doesn't occurr to me to put on any...and when I do, it's white powder and a dab of lip gloss...

Some girls aim to cover up acne, others to make themselves prettier, but the major cause though is ACNE, that leaves a lot of girls self-aware, might not be all that much of a big deal to guys, but it's serious sh*t for girls.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
ItsModella:
Goldie's hair shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How in the world did she let it get to that point?
she looks horrible.. yuck!
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by RIchibabe(f): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
That's not very true, i don't do make up, i have never done it before but trust me am so so looking preety than those who do Makeup, I love my natural look any guy who don't like me the way I am should go and KILL HIMSELVE...there nothing like being Natural

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Todaynatoday: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2012

Goldie:
Now I know why she sang don't touch my body. She did not want her guy to contact uglymeningiatis.

3 Likes

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
Definitely not me. I don't even use those nonsense heavy makeup in d first place..i'm more particular on earrings.
Funny enough i only have such uneasy feeling if i were with a toaster of mine, but definitely not with my boyfriend. He knows me inside out so why am i killing myself??
But then sha o, i always like to look my best when i'm with my boyfriend..so dat wat attracted me to him in d first place would not start to repel him, besides he likes me looking good. But fact remains dat i DON'T feel uneasy if i were without makeup or earrings on.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Todaynatoday: Now I know why she sang don't touch my body. She did not want her guy to contact uglymeningiatis.
looooooooooooooool.....
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Adufaye(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
dats der luk
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
RIchibabe: That's not very true, i don't do make up, i have never done it before but trust me am so so looking preety than those who do Makeup, I love my natural look any guy who don't like me the way I am should go and KILL HIMSELVE...there nothing like being Natural
abi o my sister! E no easy to be fine babe! Nothing do you joor!
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
booqee: Definitely not me. I don't even use those nonsense heavy makeup in d first place..i'm more particular on earrings.
Funny enough i only have such uneasy feeling if i were with a toaster of mine, but definitely not with my boyfriend. He knows me inside out so why am i killing myself??
But then sha o, i always like to look my best when i'm with my boyfriend..so dat wat attracted me to him in d first place would not start to repel him, besides he likes me looking good. But fact remains dat i DON'T feel uneasy if i were without makeup or earrings on.

IT IS FUNNILY ENOUGH...GOD... ANOTHER ESUT PRODUCT?
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by otunbacymbal(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
ANOTHER ESUT PRODUCT?
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by MMM2(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
Am coming

Let me ask dem undecided
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by kokoye(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
How many guys would chase these plain-looking girls...sincerely?

I mean..just look at that goldie....damn!

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yes they want their man to see only the good side of them.
And mostly most of them are wowo,they hide under makeup.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by proudlyigbo: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dosen't work 4 me,I look prettier without make up,although I love make up!
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
RIchibabe: That's not very true, i don't do make up, i have never done it before but trust me am so so looking preety than those who do Makeup, I love my natural look any guy who don't like me the way I am should go and KILL HIMSELVE...there nothing like being Natural

There you go girl! But could you let us see a picture of your pretty self? Just joking lol but we won't mind a pic wink
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by mcevans1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2012

Goldie:

HORROR FILM! Lwtmb
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by affigurl5(f): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
don't think that is true....i go without makeup and i feel more comfortable with it...there is nothing as good as being natural.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY: - lack of confidence
- low self esteem
- deceit
seconded...but truly, some look scary without make up.u can imagine seeing a girl without eye brows #avataronyourmind
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by venorite(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
All this girls on NL are claiming to go out without make up.who then uses the make up?....me i guess
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Emmaville(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
tahhhhh. witout make ups, most gals wil b so worrible dat dey may cause convulsion in kids tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
From d comments ive read so far seems d ladies r not being truthful.Some do look good natural but a lot of them cant do without make up either light or heavy. A fine girl will always be a fine girl no need to augment.But mostly due to low self esteem and ds ' notice me' mentality Many ladies do it
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? by llouis: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yes they are!

A lot of ladies believe they have nothing to offer their male counterparts and the world at large in terms of inner beauty, enlightenment, grace and humour, so what do they do?

They make up their exterior casing, sometimes to foolish extremeties, all in a bid to GIVE AND IMPRESSION OF A BEAUTY THEY BELIEVE THEY DO NOT SO NATURALLY POSSESS, hoping against hope that a man will fall in love with their polished, pancaked, oiled and herbally or surgically enhanced physical casings.

Knowing their greatest fear is a lack of acceptance, and their greatest enemy is the natural phenomenon called aging, i guess make up and cosmetry is the choice most fish brains have left in order to preserve a physical beauty that wrinkles with the passage of time.

Then ones who possess a forbidden level of enlightenment know that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and in a world beriddled by darkness, a woman's enLIGHTenment is their most sought-out feature, not their yansh that would develop flabs, cellulite and folds or their breasts that would sag faster than NEPA cables on a hot april afternoon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.