Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (46839 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by cuvox(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
man wey marry fine wife and man wey plant corn for backyard get same problem

Lots of beautiful women around but we ain't chasing just yet. here is why.

1.We Become Possessive And Jealous

We may not like to admit it, but there’s always jealousy lurking somewhere when dating a gorgeous woman. Friends of friends won’t be welcomed home, her going out with her male friends for drinks might seem annoying and that new dress every week for work might raise eyebrows. We know it, we do it!

2.Worry About Other Guys Hitting On Her

We surely won’t question her, but we can’t stop thinking about questioning her. What if every guy she meets wants her number and time?There will be times when guys will want to come up with excuses to talk to her and you wouldn’t be able to do anything but worry.

3. You Go Unnoticed In Her Presence

It’s a good thing as well as a bad thing. If you have a nonpareil beauty standing right next to you, it’s quite obvious people might not notice you. You might always fade into the background. If you overhear people saying things like “What’s she doing with HIM?” you know it’s time for you to get away from that place.

4.She Wants You For Money

Maybe not…or maybe! People love to gossip and they might as$ume that such a beauty is with you just because you are loaded. Now, we hope that’s not the case. But going by experience, anecdotes and what not, she just might be after your money. don't reveal details about your hidden treasure chest yet!

5.You Will Have Trouble Trusting Her

She’s not the problem. The problem is with us. Sometimes, we don’t want to believe even when we know there’s no fault of hers. You are insecure, and hence, you find it difficult to trust that stunner. Jealousy, over-possessiveness and trust issues-you know the problem points. Now work on them.

6.Her Ego Could Be A Problem

She’s s3xy and she knows it. And the world will leave no leaf un-turned to make her realize so, especially when she’s around you. She’s perhaps used to compliments since she was 10. If that leads to an inflated ego, who do you blame?No one, right?

source; http://veegoline.com/reason-why-guys-should-fear-to-date-beautiful-women/

Advice: Date an ugly girl and have peace of mind

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Samuelkirk(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
No 5 most especially

A beautiful lady might make a guy feel insecure

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by sinaj(f): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Pennah(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
sinaj:
smiley
babe na so??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Evansmogul(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by amiskurie(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
I am not bad either. wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Insecurity at its peak!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by JOOHEL: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yeah. Correct!. I dey fear beautiful women/girls @times

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
no. you're just an insecure guy

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by cuvox(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Insecurity at its peak!

make e be. too young for high blood pressure abeg. your dp make sense sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by cuvox(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
quiinnBee:
no. you're just an insecure guy

girls ain't loyal...

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by joshbouy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
seconded...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by gamaliel121(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
T

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Michellla(f): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
a confident guy wouldnt think this way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rapmike(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
He is partly right, some of you ladies sef go exhibit am if some guys decide to date you.

To me, dating a beautiful or sexy or a female version of Adonis takes maturity. That's why I respect Omotola's husband, the guy mature die!

I see just maturity as the issue, except she is having more issues than she is beautiful, like being a money-sucker or promiscuous.

Then for 90 per cent of men its bye,bye! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Insecurity at its peak!
rubbish statement... Dis is what they say and still cannt resist d temptation of advances from men and end up sleeping around.. Example is in civil service ask if im telling lies

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by hertz9te(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Insecurity at its peak!
I don't feel insecure about you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Fourwinds: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:
yes dats if d girl is as trust worthy as Omotola

14 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by IamLEGEND1: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
the chronicles of an insecure and paranoid guy with Probable self esteem issues.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Sheflex4real(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Well i disagree,cause ever since i was young,i only date pretty and highly rated girls. But thats just me though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
No 4 can be annoying eehn. angry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by jworos(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:
Thank you jhoor...u fine i fine, y wud i b insecure? If u wan move, Move!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by faith551(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Funny points, but that third point is for an ugly insecure guy.
I have dated really pretty ladies, but I've never felt unnoticed around them, I dnt get over jealous and I let you be. Pestering a lady and being over jealous will only make her realise your insecurities and if she's the bad type, she will definitely use that against you

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Inferiority complex is clearly disturbing this OP.
Anyway, enjoy your UGLY kids. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
angry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Agimor(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Do we have any beautiful girls here come and confirm this pieces.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Monalisa185(f): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
gamaliel121:
The only thing I don't like among these lists is.."I get noticed". Am an underground kindoff guy...

I'd go for any girl no matter how fine she thinks she is....(What the Bleep is she feeling like sef)
Buh I don't like girls..
Cos of them, men no longer live long..
I don't just like them

Gaybriel? #no_offense

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by gamaliel121(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Monalisa185:

Gaybriel? #no_offense
cheesy
I don't know ooo
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Might be true to some extent tho, but someone that will cheat will cheat regardless of how ugly or beautiful

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
hertz9te:
I don't feel insecure about you.
Oh,yeah? Lol..
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
rubbish statement... Dis is what they say and still cannt resist d temptation of advances from men and end up sleeping around.. Example is in civil service ask if im telling lies
Stop being opinionated....not every beautiful woman sleeps around.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.