Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? (3919 Views)

Despotic Moderators: Why Was Sincere 9gerian Banned For 3days? / Moderators Why Are My Beauty Threads Moved To Culture Section? / Dear Moderators, Why Have U Banned My Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Why are links been hidden?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
Ok...so why wasn't your name included on that site? After all according to your post, you're an accredited agent and martin scott is your partner.

Why can't I find your name there?

Car showroom?

Why would I come to a car showroom to register for a football trial?

Or are you now into car business?
Thought I was talking with a sensible human being,is players scouting a full time job? John Okafor otherwise known as Mr. Ibu was a scout before he was able to get his license from NFF as a licensed agent,did that stop him from acting?
I am a businessman,check my cars on auto section,laptops on tech and phones/tablets on internet market.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Guess you read through your anu:s,the post clearly stated that Euro Football Academy have helped over 50 players abroad and I gave names of the players,its left for you to verify and that's what any intelligent person would have done.
Here is Euro Academy Homepage: m.facebook.com/pages/Euro-Football-Academy/349018601791269?id=349018601791269&_rdr
Here are links to Hasan Egilmez news:
www.supersport.com/football/article.aspx?Id=1160691
www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/sports/6089-bosso-battles-foreigners-for-enyimbas-job.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasan_Egilmez
www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2012/10/18/3456719/national-league-side-36-lions-signs-players-pact-with
www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=8045
www.futaa.com/football/article/36-lions-fc-midfielder-completes-fc-metz-move
www.supersport.com/football/article.aspx?Id=1558531
www.mtnfootball.com/m/africa/nigeria/premier-league/news/2012/october/06-ex-3sc-ace-adigun-back-from-albania.html
Having read your replies, I shall post my observations...

1. You don't have any connections

2. Its the Europe academy that actually helped those 50 youth with NO form of involvement from your end.

3. You have no form of connection whatsoever with any of this people. All the links you provided showed that they actually exist, but it didn't show evidence that you actually work with them.

4. You go through stories on the internet and post them here on Nairaland; you even go as far as claiming to be some kind of direct agent to the said people.

But with your conversation here...your claims are false, you're just another frustrated Nigerian struggling to make ends meet.

5. Your insulting words gave you away...once you're right, you'll take your time to explain to people who have doubts about you, and not trying to insult them.

But your continues insults only proves one thing...you're frustrated that your dubious act has been uncovered.

I would therefore suggest that you refrain from this attitude of yours because Nairaland cannot accommodate characters like you.

Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
^^haha! This young man is a legend.

Have a nice day too jare cos am outa here.

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan:

2. Its the Europe academy that actually helped those 50 youth with NO form of involvement from your end.

3. You have no form of connection whatsoever with any of this people. All the links you provided showed that they actually exist, but it didn't show evidence that you actually work with them.

4. You go through stories on the internet and post them here on Nairaland; you even go as far as claiming to be some kind of direct agent to the said people.

But with your conversation here...your claims are false, you're just another frustrated Nigerian struggling to make ends meet.

5. Your insulting words gave you away...once you're right, you'll take your time to explain to people who have doubts about you, and not trying to insult them.

But your continues insults only proves one thing...you're frustrated that your dubious act has been uncovered.

I would therefore suggest that you refrain from this attitude of yours because Nairaland cannot accommodate characters like you.

Have a nice day.
You are such a scum,I provided Hasan's number for you to call him and find about me from him,if you missed it here is the number again +491624942704.
Go to my friends' list on FB then search for Hasan Egilmez as well as Martin Scott,check my wall and see how long Hasan has been involved me.
You obviously can't differentiate between a scout and a player agent and their duties,you knows nothing about scout or how it works.
I current manage a Spanish coach named Lopez +34 637 86 53 52
I also working for a Liberian int'l named David Gbemie who played with Bolton academy before leaving UK.
Your sense of reasoning is so poor that you can't define struggling to make ends meet,check my record here alone and do your calculations you scum.
I posted my FB here cos I don't give a poo about anonymity that's why I have my real pic on my NL profile,put your info here let people judge who is struggling between myself and your miserable self.
I have cars on ground worth N4m for sale and that amount will do more than a lot for your wretched family,did you see my pics,do I look like someone who is struggling. Your brain is failing you,I have been on NL for 4yrs and done so much out here without offending anyone,4yrs is more than enough for a fraudster to scam his prey,maybe your dumb brain can't figure that out.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan:

Have a nice day.
Seem you are running to save your pathetic face,I said let a mod PM me so I can provide him/her with the password to my email so he can find out how long I have been involved with Hasan and Euro Football Academy,Martin,the numerous foreign companies I have served then you will realize that your entire family will never be as connected as I am.
No fraudster will give you the options I have given you,too bad your dumb brain cells are not weed tight enough to grasp why I gave such option.
Put a mod forward then I drop my password,he will do the DD as that will settle this for your dumb brain.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
How did this dude find out I live in the US? Did you run an IP check? Or Seun now gives out people's location? Hope you wont come knocking on my door in my home in errrrrm Georgia! shocked
there's something about you thats scary.

Somebody Help!
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu: Did this dude say I live in US? Did you run an IP check? Hope you wont come knocking on my door in my home in errrrrm Georgia! shocked
there's something about you.
I have been here long enough to know,or you forgot mentioning that here? There is a thread for Nlanders to post their pics where you posted your pics,go check my pics as I posted three pics of me there.
There is no big deal about Georgia because my little cousin school at Perimeter college in Atlanta,Georgia while a friend of mine named Daoud Sheriff lives few blocks away from the college.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: I have been here long enough to know,or you forgot mentioning that here? There is a thread for Nlanders to post their pics where you posted your pics,go check my pics as I posted three pics of me there.
There is no big deal about Georgia because my little cousin school at Perimeter college in Atlanta,Georgia while a friend of mine named Daoud Sheriff lives few blocks away from the college.
Perimeter College? Wow! Thats where my grandma went to school! Your cousin schools there? Whats your cousin's name, need to check it up!
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu: How did this dude find out I live in the US? Did you run an IP check? Or Seun now gives out people's location? Hope you wont come knocking on my door in my home in errrrrm Georgia! shocked
there's something about you thats scary.

Somebody Help!
Why make a scene out of nothing,there have numerous threads about diasporan Nigerians maybe you suddenly forgot posting on such threads. I have been here 4yrs and you think that's not enough time to know those who live abroad here?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu:
Perimeter College? Wow! Thats where my grandma went to school! Your cousin schools there? Whats your cousin's name, need to check it up!
She is Linda,she plays for the college soccer team and have represented Nigeria at junior level.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: She is Linda,she plays for the college soccer team and have represented Nigeria at junior level.
Linda! Linda! Name is common. Whats her surname?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu:
I won't give her surname here,go to my FB friends' list then you will find her right there.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu:
She is the only Linda from Nigeria who plays for the college's soccer team.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thats a tedious route to take. Moreover, I dont use facebook and dont know how to navigate
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hey! Hope you arent gone yet? I need to know if you know my house address in Georgia. Are you a tech guy?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu: Hey! Hope you arent gone yet? I need to know if you know my house address in Georgia. Are you a tech guy?
Hahaha I am not a tech guy,though I did some software courses with NIIT after uni but I got no spare time for tech,never pratrice tech cos of my love for biz. I was in US for 6 months and got guys down there,got a big sister (an American) in Woodburn Near Portland,OR. I aint got love for Georgia,Atlanta is cool but boring,MD work for me any day.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Tascocent(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2012
Oga chucky abeg Drink palm oil cos ur Blood dey hot........shu.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Tascocent: Oga chucky abeg Drink palm oil cos ur Blood dey hot........shu.
Guess I need some,pass me a bottle via bluetooth jare my brother.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2012
chucky234: Hahaha I am not a tech guy,though I did some software courses with NIIT after uni but I got no spare time for tech,never pratrice tech cos of my love for biz. I was in US for 6 months and got guys down there,got a big sister (an American) in Woodburn Near Portland,OR. I aint got love for Georgia,Atlanta is cool but boring,MD work for me any day.
Georgia, my state of residence is boring? Thats ridiculous! Anyway, aside living in Georgia, what else do you know about me?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu:
Georgia, my state of residence is boring? Thats ridiculous! Anyway, aside living in Georgia, what else do you know about me?
I know you are the Odunnu of NL,hmmm nothing much as I never care to know,got more pressing issues to tackle all day.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2012
SMH
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu: SMH
hahaha why SYH
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu dey live in Georgia for Obodo Oyinbo? Chineke shocked

^^^ So that Naija-based guy wey wan roll with am not too long ago intended to journey across seas and oceans just to see her cheesy

Odunnu, your jazz dey work wella. I go like meet that your babalawo o, seriously grin
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Guy, no come spoil market for me o grin
i'm being threatened on NL. People know that I live in Georgia. I dont want to be stalked
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu: Guy, no come spoil market for me o grin
i'm being threatened on NL. People know that I live in Georgia. I dont want to be stalked
You better bribe me with dollars before I spoil your market,egunje speaks louder than shakara oooo
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2012
chucky234: You better bribe me with dollars before I spoil your market, egunje speaks louder than shakara oooo

Guy, stop tripping. . . .

She's mentioned the particular NIGERIAN city she lives in many times on this forum and apart from that, from her posts you get that unmistakable sense she lives in Nigeria.

How could you have missed it? She took you for a ride all along.

You need to read THIS
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2012
angry angry angry angry
gbeborun, gbefila, gbegele, amebo.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Guy, stop tripping. . . .

She's mentioned the particular NIGERIAN city she lives in many times on this forum and apart from that, from her posts you get that unmistakable sense she lives in Nigeria.

How could you have missed it? She took you for a ride all along.

You need to read THIS
Thank you ooooooo,I mistake Odunnu for Oduogbo,my bad.
she sef come dey form Yankee based for here abi,I go catch am soon.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu: angry angry angry angry
gbeborun, gbefila, gbegele, amebo.
Madam Odunnu,so you just dey form Yankee for my head since,thank God say your nyarsh don open,me and you dey Naija na.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
chucky234: Thank you ooooooo,I mistake Odunnu for Oduogbo,my bad.
she sef come dey form Yankee based for here abi,I go catch am soon.
You mistook me for who? Sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Antoinette Cassidy aka Casie Snow, Friend To Teenage Actress Regina Daniels / Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.