Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? (3918 Views)

Despotic Moderators: Why Was Sincere 9gerian Banned For 3days? / Moderators Why Are My Beauty Threads Moved To Culture Section? / Dear Moderators, Why Have U Banned My Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Keep deceiving yourself with all these long stories, those 2 IDs are linked to you.
Which 2 IDs are you referring to,did you check the links you dumbly provided to see chucky234 on both links? Chronic goon
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Now, this is even getting more interesting ROFLOL.

So, who is right and wrong here . Two heads making a right lol.

Chucky234 please shut down your pc and let the sleeping dog lie.

Sometimes in an attempt to catch a thief, the police shoot down the wrong person leaving the ones holding guns go undetected while they hit the right target often as well.

From my assessment so far, I think the police has hit the right target this time.

Hehe. I must commend the effort of CrazyMan. The man is'nt crazy at all. Would be glad if you use your talent as a FBI agent lol
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Which 2 IDs are you referring to,did you check the links you dumbly provided to see chucky234 on both links? Chronic goon

Those two IDs have the same phone number, that links them, get it?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise:

Listen..you are far too stupid, you are not making any sense, those visa adverts are fraudulent, which tournament? Organised by who?
In my previous thread I gave companies I worked for,names and phone numbers of people to call to ask about me,here I provided further info including my FB page and I think I have done what no one else here can do.
Now I want you to take this matter offline,let's take this to the law agencies then we see you stand at the end of the day,idio:t.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise:

You are a chronic beetle-headed kid,in those two links I qouted the different posts with Chucky234 and in the I clearly stated my wife's 07085444647
How in the world chucky234 becomes two IDs? You are a lost soul,dumbas:s.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: In my previous thread I gave companies I worked for,names and phone numbers of people to call to ask about me,here I provided further info including my FB page and I think I have done what no one else here can do.
Now I want you to take this matter offline,let's take this to the law agencies then we see you stand at the end of the day,idio:t.

Those info you provided is irrelevant, we are not dealing with those companies or individuals, we are dealing with you and your activities here, i'm calling you a tout based on your fraudulent activities here.

You could be living a double life, the chucky234 people know offline is not the same person online.

You might have sold cars to people but nobody buys car without testing it then pay, this is not the same with travel scam.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: You are a chronic beetle-headed kid,in those two links I qouted the different posts with Chucky234 and in the I clearly stated my wife's 07085444647
How in the world chucky234 becomes two IDs? You are a lost soul,dumbas:s.

How will anybody know for sure that your wife owns that ID? Anybody can claim that because there is no way to proof it.

You never mentioned in your first post today that your wife own any ID here, you denied owning more than one ID and now i provided a link and number to link those two IDs you claimed its your wife's ID.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise:

below are the two link you dumbly provided,check where my posts appeared then take a second look the ID maybe the ogogoro will clear from your eyes,idio:t. headTO http://
www.nairaland.com/975008/cheap-
cars-low-income-earners/1
(07085444647)
chucky234 http://
www.nairaland.com/799039/
distributors-wanted-different-kind-
lace/3#12631567
(07085444647)
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise:

How will anybody know for sure that your wife owns that ID? Anybody can claim that because there is no way to proof it.

You never mentioned in your first post today that your wife own any ID here, you denied owning more than one ID and now i provided a link and number to link those two IDs you claimed its your wife's ID.

how did you become a mod in the first place,did I say anything about the ID or the second number being my wife's number,here is the link so you see where 07085444647 appeared then check the ID,mor0n.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: how did you become a mod in the first place,did I say anything about the ID or the second number being my wife's number,here is the link so you see where 07085444647 appeared then check the ID,mor0n.

Keep ranting, i have quoted those links before you rush and change the content. Bloody tout.

Anybody can do a search with this number 07085444647 and see how many IDs using that number here
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Online fight shocked shocked shocked shocked Close this case!
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Anybody can do a search with this number 07085444647 and see how many IDs using that number here
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: First Martin Scott is the deputy to Hany in Euro Player Agency (www.euro-players.com),I used Hany in the add since he is presently in Israel why Martin is in the UK at the moment.
Ok...I want to understand you here.

You use Mr. Hany R. Abboud's name to advertise your scouting academy, he wasn't aware of that, when questions were asked, you brought in a third party (matin scott)

Isn't that dishonesty and dubiousness?

chucky234: The trials with Euro Football Academy couldn't hold because of Hasan's pursue of a coaching job in Albania,to confirm call Hasan Egilmez on +491624942704.
I don't need to call anybody...I'm working with the evidence you used to defend your case.

You stated clearly that we should CHECK the last trials you organized with Euro Football Academy/ 11 Stars in Germany headed by Hasan Egilmez,

And even went as far as telling us of how the Turkish German who is a well known figure in Nigerian football haven taken more than 50 young players abroad including Edafi Egbedi.

So how come the trials didn't work? Because you took your time to tell us how successful it was.

Or is it because I requested for the video clips and pictures?

Because as far as that link you provided is concerned, you hosted a trial.

chucky234: As for the link to the mail from Hany,I can release the password to my email for the mod to check,go through the mail and revert to you.
Alright then...post his e-mail address here.

And finally, you remained mute on whether or not your scouting firm has a name?

If you're registered?

And if you have a valid office address?

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise: [/b]

headTO https://www.nairaland.com/975008/cheap-cars-low-income-earners/1 (07085444647)

chucky234 https://www.nairaland.com/799039/distributors-wanted-different-kind-lace/3#12631567 (07085444647)

Check those two links, the same phone number in those two links but different ID
The second link your provided was a thread posted by Fhemmmy in Nov 20011 and below was my post:
chucky234: For the cars how can
we start,reach me on
08024403817 or my wife's line
We can chat on BBM,my PIN:
2493F900
Or yahoo messenger:
chuckcollinse@rocketmail.com
Whatapp: +2348024403817
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise: Couple of months ago this fraudulent tout came up with another football trafficking thread https://www.nairaland.com/1021862/football-trials-talented-players

Players are to travel to Morocco with $2,200 to cover their accommodation and ticket, and he is promising all of them contract.

He claimed to be working with some clubs in Spain and Portugal, so if 100 players applied they will all be given a contract?

As you are typing that trash a Nigerian called David is signed to a Moroccan club in a 4yr deal through my partner,I can't provide the details here but if you want them then bring your pathetic life to Festac,idi:ot.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: As you are typing that trash a Nigerian called David is signed to a Moroccan club in a 4yr deal through my partner,I can't provide the details here but if you want them then bring your pathetic life to Festac,idi:ot.

Made up stores of a Nigerian signing for a club through one of your 'partners'. Obviously just anybody can make such claim.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan:

You use Mr. Hany R. Abboud's name to advertise your scouting academy, he wasn't aware of that, when questions were asked, you brought in a third party (matin scott)

I don't need to call anybody...I'm working with the evidence you used to defend your case.

You stated clearly that we should CHECK the last trials you organized with Euro Football Academy/ 11 Stars in Germany headed by Hasan Egilmez,

And even went as far as telling us of how the Turkish German who is a well known figure in Nigerian football haven taken more than 50 young players abroad including Edafi Egbedi.

So how come the trials didn't work? Because you took your time to tell us how successful it was.

If you're registered?

Thanks.
I said I can provide a mod with the password to my email for you to confirm the conversation,or is that too hard for you to undersatdn?
For details of my network go to www.facebook.com/chuck.ezemejor
There are infos I can't provide here,will provide as much personal details of you as I have done here.
On my FB you can check my profile,photos,friends list and organisation attached to.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Odunnu: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hey Chucky!
You have helped many nairalanders, huh?
You've succesfully carried and seen through many legal deals with many NLndrs abi?
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise:

Made up stores of a Nigerian signing for a club through one of your 'partners'. Obviously just anybody can make such claim.
Maybe you think hungry as your wretched self,check my records on Phone internet market and Technology sections,I have about 3 cars on sale on auto section,few Nlanders were in Festac to inspect the EOD I put up for sales.
I have personally delivered gadgets to Nlanders in their homes and offices,for 4yrs that I have been here can you dig up a thread where claim or complain of me?
You think I am hungry to dupe Nlanders,I have shipped gadgets from US and Asia and sold here below market prices,why didn't you dig up those threads to show them here. Idio:t
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oops! undecided I don't think this gana end. From all these bunches of both male and female noise makers, only CrazyMan is making sense here lol. Chucky234 you loose. CrazyMan wins lol :- I see this as a debate and CrazyMan seems to bringing out suitable evidences which chucky himself even find difficult to give an answer to.

Justwise is only presuming/assuming.

Allowing marketing in the forum is the curse of the problem and giving obvious room for scamming. It should have been a discussing forum and not a marketing platform sad
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: I said I can provide a mod with the password to my email for you to confirm the conversation,or is that too hard for you to undersatdn?
For details of my network go to www.facebook.com/chuck.ezemejor
There are infos I can't provide here,will provide as much personal details of you as I have done here.
On my FB you can check my profile,photos,friends list and organisation attached to.
You're avoiding my questions.

So I guess I would adopt the step by step strategy.

Question number 1...why did you claim that you hosted a trial, when you actually didn't.

You made the two statements yourself (claiming to host, and claiming that you didn't actually host any thing) so I don't need to call anyone.

Just give me an answer.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu: Hey Chucky!
You have helped many nairalanders, huh?
You've succesfully carried and seen through many legal deals with many NLndrs abi?
Were you reading another thread or this one,if you are in the US as I believed then I can provide you references in the US so you ask of me from Americans I worked closely with.
Check my sales on NL and activities in 4yrs then point to one or two people that I have defrauded in those 4yrs.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
You're avoiding my questions.

So I guess I would adopt the step by step strategy.

Question number 1...why did you claim that you hosted a trial, when you actually didn't.

You made the two statements yourself (claiming to host, and claiming that you didn't actually host any thing) so I don't need to call anyone.

Just give me an answer.
Go through from the first page,we are talking of the threads here and not what I have done outside NL,a mod should PM for my password then he can read the mails,is that too roped for you to grasp.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Go through from the first page,we are talking of the threads here and not what I have done outside NL,a mod should PM for my password then he can read the mails,is that too roped for you to grasp.
You failed question number 1 by beating around the bush instead of providing an answer.

Question number 2. this your scouting network, does it have a name?

Are you registered?

Do you have an office address?

If yes please provide.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
Una be fool: Oops! undecided I don't think this gana end. From all these bunches of both male and female noise makers, only CrazyMan is making sense here lol. Chucky234 you loose. CrazyMan wins lol :- I see this as a debate and CrazyMan seems to bringing out suitable evidences which chucky himself even find difficult to give an answer to.

Justwise is only presuming/assuming.

Allowing marketing in the forum is the curse of the problem and giving obvious room for scamming. It should have been a discussing forum and not a marketing platform sad
In the last 4yrs that I have been here no one has provided sensitive infos to defend himself as much as I have done,I am not doing because I am afraid of anyone here but because I believe in myself and what I does.
I might even be far older than that goon called Justwise but I am playing along because its my nature,4yrs was enough for me to have defrauded so many Nlanders.
There were people who called for the trials and I never ask any of them for money,all I asked was their CV sent to the provided,how did that become fraud.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
You failed question number 1 by beating around the bush instead of providing an answer.

Question number 2. this your scouting network, does it have a name?

Are you registered?

Do you have an office address?

If yes please provide.
Office address for scouting? Maybe you are referring to a Sports agency,I am sure that's what you meant,check FB page.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Office address for scouting? Maybe you are referring to a Sports agency,I am sure that's what you meant,check FB page.
What's with you and this facebook page?

Suppose I want to register my sibling, how do I contact you?

Would you refer me to your facebook page?

You boasted that you've helped, more than 50 young people go abroad...can you share with us how you were able to achieve this, since you don't have any valid physical address apart from your face book page.

Or were they transported to Europe through facebook?

Please explain...we would like to know.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan:

If you're registered?

Thanks.
Martin Scott third party? Did you check the contact page of www.euro-players.com?
If you want to see me come to the car showroom opposite 23 Road Junction Off 2nd Avenue in Festac town.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: In the last 4yrs that I have been here no one has provided sensitive infos to defend himself as much as I have done,I am not doing because I am afraid of anyone here but because I believe in myself and what I does.
I might even be far older than that goon called Justwise but I am playing along because its my nature,4yrs was enough for me to have defrauded so many Nlanders.
There were people who called for the trials and I never ask any of them for money,all I asked was their CV sent to the provided,how did that become fraud.
You haven't defended yourself enough. You should have kept your clam all along. That should have been the best defense. It's obvious that some of the mods are any how, driven by the mentality of power & bringing weak reasons for being a dictator but you really whole CrazyMan respect for this one and accept defeat.

I am currently serving a year ban in a section for comiting a little weak unintentional offense which should have being corrected with just "hey, don't do that again" & I simply accept and all this while, I kept my calm.

Even if I see you as a scammer, I would never see it as a big deal cos they(scammers) go flying about the forum and go undetected.

I have always assumed the total number of nlanders that must have being scammed in this forum and I guess it's gana continue that way & with time nairaland would be declared a scam headquarter and a no go danger for everyone if the marketing policy is'nt made illegal
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: In the last 4yrs that I have been here no one has provided sensitive infos to defend himself as much as I have done,I am not doing because I am afraid of anyone here but because I believe in myself and what I does.
Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Martin Scott third party? Did
you check the contact page of www.euro-players.com?
Ok...so why wasn't your name included on that site? After all according to your post, you're an accredited agent and martin scott is your partner.

Why can't I find your name there?

chucky234: If you want to see me come to the car showroom opposite
23 Road Junction Off 2nd Avenue in Festac town.
Car showroom?

Why would I come to a car showroom to register for a football trial?

Or are you now into car business?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? by chucky234(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Guess you read through your anu:s,the post clearly stated that Euro Football Academy have helped over 50 players abroad and I gave names of the players,its left for you to verify and that's what any intelligent person would have done.
Here is Euro Academy Homepage: m.facebook.com/pages/Euro-Football-Academy/349018601791269?id=349018601791269&_rdr
Here are links to Hasan Egilmez news:
www.supersport.com/football/article.aspx?Id=1160691
www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/sports/6089-bosso-battles-foreigners-for-enyimbas-job.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasan_Egilmez
www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2012/10/18/3456719/national-league-side-36-lions-signs-players-pact-with
www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=8045
www.futaa.com/football/article/36-lions-fc-midfielder-completes-fc-metz-move
www.supersport.com/football/article.aspx?Id=1558531
www.mtnfootball.com/m/africa/nigeria/premier-league/news/2012/october/06-ex-3sc-ace-adigun-back-from-albania.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Antoinette Cassidy aka Casie Snow, Friend To Teenage Actress Regina Daniels / Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.