Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (24405 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Dahbutter(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Which of the names is that of the devil incarnte who planked the guys' heads off! Does anyone have a clear picture of him or his name. I wish I could get a hold of him, clamp his balls in a bench vice and slowly wind it till I hear *pop* angry
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2012

They are: Felemo Solomon; Cynthia Chinwo; Ozioma Abajuo and Chigozie Samuel

Wait. . . . is this an error?

I think it's about time we go back to regional governance. It's always the same culprit doing the worse crimes. I cannot be attached to this kind of publicity all in the sake of a freaking green passport.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Loveangel: What a waste of sperrm and ovuum,i pity the woman that gave birth to you,your brain is dead.
chai..bros, u badt o
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by sunkoye: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
martin92: ANSWER THIS
You ate N800 food in a restaurant in Aluu. Then u suddenly realised u left your wallet at home, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
guy...that’s suicide in the making sha
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I think it's about time we go back to regional governance. It's always the same culprit doing the worse crimes. I cannot be attached to this kind of publicity all in the sake of a freaking green passport.
and a tribalist has finally walked in.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by temitemi1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hope they are in police net right now
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Goldieluks: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella:
and a tribalist has finally walked in.

Lol, ileke will never stop.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

And your point is?
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
And your point is?

Good luck on JAMB.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Cynthia --> raped/killed by her own ppl

ALUU4---> Killed by their own ppl.

Very very barbaric. I will never in this life raise a threating hand to another one of my ppl (except in self-defense) in such devilistic, creul, and wicked manner.

Nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
If we cannot protect our kin, then who can we protect? cry cry cry
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Very very barbaric. I will never in this life raise a threating hand to another one of my ppl (except in self-defense) in such devilistic, creul, and wicked manner.

Can you shut the fucck up already? That you can't do it doesn't mean your people cannot do it. In case you haven't noticed, Nigeria is already filled with barbarians in every corner; North, East, South, West. So stop acting like you and your people are the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by sunkoye: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Coxson Lelebori Lucky is so underground that he is absent on google, facebook, yahoo, badoo, high5 etc. it is as if this event related to the killings is all we have of Coxson Lelebori Lucky on the internet. is that not strange,how does a popular, computer-literate,BB-using lad avoid getting his presence on the internet, at least we would have had a picture by now.. Coxson Lelebori Lucky hmmmm
I hope it’s not a fictitious name. NPF can be very deceptive
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Limaoscar: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Wait a minute. Why is there so much lunacy in this country. Be it amongst the police force or the citizenry.

Unless, Coxson Lelebori Lucky actively participated in the lynching of those boys, then it stands to reason that he was 'completely guiltless' in the case of their death.

IF (and please note my capital if) the reports we hear that the boys actually approached the said coxson with guns (or a gun) and made away with his personal effects while trying to retrieve the debt he owed them. Then it stands to reason that Coxson had every right to raise an alarm of armed robbery, If they actually made away with his peronal belongings at gunpoint, then as I said, it stands to reason that from Coxson's perspective - it wasn't false alarm as claimed by the police spokesman, neither were they friendly gunmen.

What the ALUU residents now did in response to his alarm - his another thing, and unless it is proved that Coxson participated, then we need to thread with caution and not allow sentiments becloud our sense of Justice.

I do not know Coxson's prior relationship with the boys but it is only reasonable to say that owing someone 10kobo or 10 million does not give any one the right to attack me at night with a gun and make do with my belongings and Coxson had every right to cry out for help as any other reasonable person will.

My points are made from the perspective of what I've heard about the case. Please if there is a misinformation somewhere let me know

For educated folks out there, pls can you help me find out what O.J. Simpson is in Jail for presently ?

OJ Simpson led a group of men with guns to retrieve some personal property he believed was STOLEN from him.
He was charged and convicted for ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING and sentenced to jail for 33 YEARS, so why are the Nigerian police behaving like the illiterates here (oh! sorry they are)

Oga Lawyer,You had better prepare and rehearse your brief well enough ahead of the defence of this Coxson fellow but before then can you please ask him to come out of hiding "IF" what I see you type up there is true! At least we know from you the "educated folk" now that OJ Simpson was only tried and jailed and NOT planked to death with chants of die...die like your Coxson's accomplices.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
sunkoye: I hope it’s not a fictitious name. NPF can be very deceptive

I suspect that name. Na prolly one Igbo Ibhoe name wey him cultish members don twist and turn to sound MORE lame.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Limaoscar: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
A criminal on run(A fugitive) will make the following mistakes.
1. call his family,friends and loved ones for money,accommodation etc
2. He would keep thinking of the fears if he is cut, his fears been on the run which can slow him down
3. Retail shops will be his point of target where he can steal to get money or attack people who are less armed.
4. The power of media will surely bring him out forward to the public viewings.
5. His arrest will be a lot easier if His images are splashed everywhere with a price tag on His head for anybody with information about his whereabout to come forward or a bounty hunter bring him to the police ALIVE!
6. He will sing like a bird once He notices that He's "on His own"...ask B.S. Dimka of the famous ..."we are all together"
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

my friend shut up and be sober!! angry talking about innocent lives been lynched and you are defending your god-forsaken state angry, is yours better than this one

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Afam4eva(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ohh, so now Ikwerres are Igbos okwa ya? They're Igbos only when it suits you.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Horus(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=15pt]Police arrest mastermind of UNIPORT killings[/size] https://www.nairaland.com/1076288/police-arrest-mastermind-uniport-killings
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
~vicky~:
^^ thought you were leaving wink
am back jare.my phone battery went flat so am using a lappy.seems some peeps cant stop displaying their foolishness on nairaland.some have even taken it to ethnic BS.na wa o!
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Limaoscar: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
I understand what you are trying to say. From a legal perspective, Coxson might have a defence. Clearly emotions are running high, otherwise we would all be able to discuss this thing rationally.

Apart from the people that were clearly seen in the video, I believe that the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra needs to apply. It will go a long way in sanitising our society.

However, this is what I think. After the alarm was raised (false or real), there were 5 to 6 hours during which the full story could be ascertained, and Coxson was unwilling (or unable - which is unlikely) to help get the story out. It is also very unlikely that they would have been killed if the crowd/vigilantes/chief believed they were students who had come to recover a debt as opposed to armed robbers. It is likely that Coxson knew this.

The alarm was an alarm, anybody can claim whatever motive for raising an alarm if 5 young men come to accost you. Knowing what vigilantes do to armed robbers, the 5 to 6 hours in between the alarm and their death is what Coxson needs to answer for. The explanation that will prove that he was not at the very least an accessory to murder will be a very interesting one, BUT he should be given an opportunity to provide that explanation AND HE SHOULD STOP RUNNING.

In summary, one cannot take a legal position on Coxson (I have already taken a moral position) until as much info as possible is available. We are getting info in trickles and it is tempting to jump in with a conclusion.

You my friend should be a lawyer(if you're not one already) and a true leader of men and NOT that mo.ron called Pak. There is a moral question here that He's grossly blind-sided to and His legal approach is premised on some completely flawed building blocks as can be seen from responses to His madness.

Emotions will certainly run high...why not? that's normal given such babarism. Now I see why He's refused to see the videos even once! He is trying not to allow His emotions(His true conscience) take some of that. If you have kids, brothers, friends, nephews, neighbors....you will find the ordeal quite emotional and most people will naturally re-act the way NLers have done here given that justice is usually very slow in our Society,not fully exploited or completely absent. I live in the diaspora and I have lived here in the US for over a decade but I cannot cite the instances of justice in the western world as a first line of defence for somebody who clearly had no conscience. Pak even implied in one of His posts that there were 5 gun weilding people. That story with the "gun" had consistently said one(1) person had a gun. We didn't hear up until now that a shot was even fired or that they fought back with weapons or even inflicted injury on the false Alarmist. He(Pak) hasn't managed to see how the boys were paraded naked between 5-6 hours, humiliated, pumelled, marred by several beatings, planked severally and mercilessly, car tires around their necks with their eyes wide open, with fellow humans standing less than a meter away taking photos on mobile phones,many adamant and insensitive, He hasn't seen one of them with skull torn open...He hasn't heard their parents griefing and in shock...no, Pak cares-less because it's no one related to him perhaps but today He'd come up with a bull-crap of a legal angle. We dey watch.....This case by God's grace no go spoil, It will be justice by the law first before Mercy.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by mattsteve(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=PBundles]Nice one, you would make a good defense lawyer, but no banana. Throw those ifs out the window. Why is he running. You dont need to be too intelectual to see what was going on. Someone was owed money, went to retrieve it early in the morning (which by the way happens everywhere around the world) upon getting there couldnt retrieve and demanded a plegde/pawn (totaly normal). From accounts thats when your IF man raised alarm about robbers. Wasnt the story they stole laptops and Blackberrys. Coxson thought he was smart. Lets back track, didnt someone lend him money in need, is this the way you pay them back.

Let me give you an IF. IF he is released he is a WALKING DEAD MAN. THATS A FACT AND NO IFS ABOUT THAT.

[/quote na u talk better thing for here abeg.make angry nigerians do mistake catch dat fool,lets see if there will be an IF in his case.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by jimmyboy1010(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
You ate N800 food in a restaurant in Aluu. Then u suddenly realised u left your wallet at home, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
<3Osmiley Osmiley OsmileyOsmiley Osmiley Osmiley Osmiley Osmiley Osmiley<3
<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┉┓. <3
<3┆GσOσƌ̲ . <3
<3└┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽̶. <3
<3 ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┉┓. <3
<3 ┆м̤̣̈̇σя̤̣̈̇ŋȋ̝̊ŋG <3
<3 └┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽̶. <3
<3Osmiley Osmiley OsmileyOsmiley Osmiley Osmiley Osmiley Osmiley Osmiley<3.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Limaoscar:

You my friend should be a lawyer(if you're not one already) and a true leader of men and NOT that mo.ron called Pak. There is a moral question here that He's grossly blind-sided to and His legal approach is premised on some completely flawed building blocks as can be seen from responses to His madness.

Emotions will certainly run high...why not? that's normal given such babarism. Now I see why He's refused to see the videos even once! He is trying not to allow His emotions(His true conscience) take some of that. If you have kids, brothers, friends, nephews, neighbors....you will find the ordeal quite emotional and most people will naturally re-act the way NLers have done here given that justice is usually very slow in our Society,not fully exploited or completely absent. I live in the diaspora and I have lived here in the US for over a decade but I cannot cite the instances of justice in the western world as a first line of defence for somebody who clearly had no conscience. Pak even implied in one of His posts that there were 5 gun weilding people. That story with the "gun" had consistently said one(1) person had a gun. We didn't hear up until now that a shot was even fired or that they fought back with weapons or even inflicted injury on the false Alarmist. He(Pak) hasn't managed to see how the boys were paraded naked between 5-6 hours, humiliated, pumelled, marred by several beatings, planked severally and mercilessly, car tires around their necks with their eyes wide open, with fellow humans standing less than a meter away taking photos on mobile phones,many adamant and insensitive, He hasn't seen one of them with skull torn open...He hasn't heard their parents griefing and in shock...no, Pak cares-less because it's no one related to him perhaps but today He'd come up with a bull-crap of a legal angle. We dey watch.....This case by God's grace no go spoil, It will be justice by the law first before Mercy.
BECAUSE PAK IS ACIDTALK! the tadpole is using another moniker(pak) to spew trash! the same type of stupidity is been displayed by the two monikers.he has finally gone to other threads with the moniker ACIDTALK! angry angry angry angry
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Limaoscar: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
You thrice accursed m0r0n.
You base your entire argument on the fact that 'boys approached the debtor with guns'. This has been shown to be false by the inability of the vigilante group to produce the so-called guns. On an entire assumption, you go as far as questioning the sanity of the police. Are you on crack?

Even if the boys had come with guns, they are very well known to the Coxson fellow. Knowing how highly charged the community may be over a spate of robbery attacks, you do not raise an alarm that the guys were armed robbers.

Convenient for you pseudo-intellectual scumbags, isn't it, that the guy who allegedly got away carried away all the weapons from the scene. Even if you are correct and he was threatened with guns, A legal position can be taken on the Coxson guy for not just raising a false alarm, but for not doing all in his power to convince the mob that the guys were not armed robbers that have been terrorising the area. Vigilantes can and will settle quarrels if called upon.

Finally, no matter how much emotions run high here, I doubt many reasonable people would torture and burn others and cackle with glee during the process.
@Texazzpete,
My brother, you make sense no be small,Coxson failed morally and it's obvious He might not be able to defend His actions effectively in a court of law.If He had "risked" interveninig with the truth and there was proof that the mob ignored His plight and He ran to a police station to lodge complaints, people will most likely think of him differently. No mind that Pak attention seeking fellow jare.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Limaoscar:

You did not have to resort to insults Limaoscar, I have ignored a lot of comments but you have shown some intelligence in laying your arguments that's why I have chosen to reply you specifically. Just see this as a contrary opinion, nothing more. We don't have to agree on everything, OK.

First off, you have managed to dissect a video that I have personally decided not to view. I do not think I can stand such barbarism. It definitely would have been too gory for me. Images live with me for a long time . . . .

that said, I know how you feel having viewed the video and all its gory scenes . . . scarred.

You said I implied that there were 5 gunmen - I never had any point said or implied that, please point it out if am wrong. I keep saying we do not have full details of the whole issue especially as regards the Coxson fellow.

You said this

you will find the ordeal quite emotional and most people will naturally re-act the way NLers have done here given that justice is usually very slow in our Society,not fully exploited or completely absent.

If you can make this excuse for nairalanders why not the other side - What am saying is if we continue to act based on sentiments especially in sensitive issues like this, then we as a society won't get anywhere.

A nairalander (OYB) recently recounted how he has been absent from the Nland because his head was splitted with a cutlass by some young robbers - (am not alleging anything here, neither is it an analogy). Am just saying that if Coxson felt his life was threatened by individuals wielding guns (or a gun) at him in the middle of the night. It is only natural for him to cry out.
Until we have details about what transpired before and afterwards, then we have to try to remain objective.

People who do things purely based on emotions and sentiments are like the wind. Blows here today, there tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Hardfact: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Horus: [size=17pt]Police declares Coxson Lelebori Lucky wanted for Aluu killings[/size]

The Nigerian Police Force has declared wanted the alleged master minder of the killing of four students of the University of Port-Harcourt students on the 5th of October 5th 2012 in Aluu, Rivers state.

Identifying the alleged master-mind of the mob action as Mr Coxson Lelebori Lucky, the Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Mr Frank Mba, confirmed that the wanted man is on the run.

He however noted that the police is gradually closing in on him.

The police spokesman further announced that 21 suspects have been arrested and are now in police custody for their involvement in the killing.

The new arrests according to the Mr Mba were made from the videos of the incidence and intelligence of the Nigerian Police Force.

He also noted that the Inspector-General of Police has also ordered an inquest into the alleged involvement of police officers and will bring to book anyone found wanting.

He urged Nigerians to continue to assist the police with any intelligence concerning the killings and other security challenges in the country.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/10/15/police-declares-coxson-lelebori-lucky-wanted-for-aluu-killings-arrests-21/
Yeah Mr Horus & Co, nice one. The updates, keep them coming. Nowhere to leave crucial issues as this but the frontburner.
. . .and them police had better done justice to the matter. . .
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
In case Bizbooks decide to come back to the thread, his comments on another thread provide food for thought

https://www.nairaland.com/1066589/3-students-burnt-death-uniport/46#12458620

In the course of discussing this terrible saga, a remarkable event has gone virtually
un-noticed. This thread was originally titled 3 'Student' Robbers Burnt To Death In
UNIPORT. Now the title simply reads 3 Students Burnt To Death In UNIPORT. The word "Robbers"
makes all the difference in the world. If it turns out that these students were not robbers,
then their killing will not be justified even under the laws of jungle justice.

In the beginning, several people here on Nairaland vociferously supported the actions of this
savage mob in the killing of the 4 students. It became very clear to me then that those
supporters do not understand how mis-guided and totally wrong a mob such as this can be. In
the 80s, I witnessed at least 10 lynchings as gruesome as the one that just occurred at
Uniport. Apart from their gruesomeness and savagery, all those lynchings have one thing in
common and that is: "Nobody in the crowd can tell you what the suspect did". If you ask, they
will say "He is a thief". If you ask what did he steal, they will say "I don't know".

So it is clear that 99% of the people that participated in the killings had no idea what
offense the students committed if any. If they do, they heard it from somebody else and did
not see it happen. All they know is that they have some students to lynch and that's it.
Unfortunately for a savage mob, that is enough reason to proceed.

People who are quick to judge will always make the same mistakes

the same error made by Aluu people, the same error made by the media at initial point when we heard about the killings, is also being made now.

When you are ruled purely based on emotions, then you jump to conclusions which might or might not be true.

Despite the attacks, I still maintain that these reactions and many other previous incidences show that the the Aluu Community might not be too different from most other Nigerian communities.

And while we point fingers, we need to take a long and critical look at our values as a society. The hypocrisy won't suffice

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
berem: am back jare.my phone battery went flat so am using a lappy.seems some peeps cant stop displaying their foolishness on nairaland.some have even taken it to ethnic BS.na wa o!

o yeah GO GET HIM/THEM am watching grin! wink
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by BeraBera(f): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
I go just faint
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by rhymz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
pak:

Exactly what I was saying, the media report was that they went with a gun and made of with Coxson's property because of a debt coxson owed them and as I posited UNLESS there is evidence to show that Coxson participated in the lynching, then he can't be considered a criminal for raising the alarm for armed robbery, hence my raising the O.J. simpson analogy.

I am all for rational and fairness even in the midst of our mourning for the boys.

Frankly speaking, what the responses to the whole ALUU4 issue has taught me is that the average nigerian is no different from the ALUU indigenes. Ready to jump into conclusions without adequate evidence, ready for Jungle justice. Ready to make comments like this below

Aluu community is indeed a microcosm of the entire Nigeria
I don'r understand the import of your oversabi analysis. The police have come out with reports of their investigations, why are you so bent on proving that the numerous hear-say might be true. Pls be respectful to the memories of those boys and their grieving parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Die, Three Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Conference Hotel, Abeokuta / Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder / Burglars Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Beaten To Death By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.