Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (24404 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by rhymz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
pak: In case Bizbooks decide to come back to the thread, his comments on another thread provide food for thought

https://www.nairaland.com/1066589/3-students-burnt-death-uniport/46#12458620

People who are quick to judge will always make the same mistakes

the same error made by Aluu people, the same error made by the media at initial point when we heard about the killings, is also being made now.

When you are ruled purely based on emotions, then you jump to conclusions which might or might not be true.

Despite the attacks, I still maintain that these reactions and many other previous incidences show that the the Aluu Community might not be too different from most other Nigerian communities.

And while we point fingers, we need to take a long and critical look at our values as a society. The hypocrisy won't suffice
Guy shut your mouth up and let the police do their jobs. All they have done is declare them wanted and are seeking the assistance of the general public to fish them out, who knows, you might probably the Coxson guy sef.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by cap28: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
mrkels: you have spoken well brother. As long as that lucky guy didn't participate in the lynching, with good lawyers he should be free!

How about the chief did he take part in the lynching ? Why is he in police custody? Hvnt u heard of incitement? Or being an accessory?

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by polokor60(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
cap28:

How about the chief did he take part in the lynching ? Why is he in police custody? Hvnt u heard of incitement? Or being an accessory?
may be incitement and defamation of character is no longer a crime how much more when it led to the lost of four innocent lives.some persons should be left to wallow in the figments of their imaginations.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Limaoscar: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
You did not have to resort to insults Limaoscar, I have ignored a lot of comments but you have shown some intelligence in laying your arguments that's why I have chosen to reply you specifically. Just see this as a contrary opinion, nothing more. We don't have to agree on everything, OK.

First off, you have managed to dissect a video that I have personally decided not to view. I do not think I can stand such barbarism. It definitely would have been too gory for me. Images live with me for a long time . . . .

that said, I know how you feel having viewed the video and all its gory scenes . . . scarred.

You said I implied that there were 5 gunmen - I never had any point said or implied that, please point it out if am wrong. I keep saying we do not have full details of the whole issue especially as regards the Coxson fellow.

@Pak, first I do NOT need persons like you to assess and endorse my Intellectual prowess...I do not even lay claim to have attained any degree of higher intelligence as you can see from several mis-spelt words in my writings and beside the Issue on ground does not require any high sounding or verbose meaningless rantings.
You, Mr Pak just corroborated my position about you not viewing the video for reasons that you can't stand the gory nature of the images/activites(simply put), I'm not a lawyer but I would think that those images that have gone viral around the world MAY be used as some piece of evidence in court to be able to draw certain conclusions and I imagine that a seasoned judge who has seen perhaps many cases may struggle with His emotional side amogst other things to fairly deliver judgement after seeing those Images because He is obviously first human before and above anything else. That tape does have overwhelming evidence against, the masterminds (your Coxson being one of them), the executors and those who aided and abetted the hench-men in this heinous crime. Not that I like gory images myself but I have followed this story and it's several versions with an open mind and as a human being I try to put myself in the position of those four boys..now dead, their parents, their friends and I shudder...yes i still shudder at the extent those cave men went to heartlessly kill another God's creature, I will like to see a detailed and professional investigation, a fair trial of all brought to book and the full weight of the law administered so that justice do not suffer like many previous cases. If your man Coxson must get a fair trial, He should come clean, get a lawyer to argue His case professionally and not go into hiding because He'd be smoked out sooner or later to face the law.

If you can make this excuse for nairalanders why not the other side - What am saying is if we continue to act based on sentiments especially in sensitive issues like this, then we as a society won't get anywhere.

A nairalander (OYB) recently recounted how he has been absent from the Nland because his head was splitted with a cutlass by some young robbers - (am not alleging anything here, neither is it an analogy). Am just saying that if Coxson felt his life was threatened by individuals wielding guns (or a gun) at him in the middle of the night. It is only natural for him to cry out.
Until we have details about what transpired before and afterwards, then we have to try to remain objective.

People who do things purely based on emotions and sentiments are like the wind. Blows here today, there tomorrow
Your definition of sentiments seem to be only as you percieve it. You are also massively being sentimental by sticking to your insular thinking...that everyone else is emotional and sentimental but you're the only rational fellow here...abeg pack well jor.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by pak: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2012
Well Lima,
As long as you remain civil. I don't have a problem. You have a right to your contrary opinion and the least I can ask for is that you respect mine even if you don't agree with it or you find it totally unreasonable. That I say, is the hallmark of a civilized society.

Well as long as you do not even want to hear me out, there is little I can do.

but if you are a bit observant, you will realize that I totally abhor violence, whether it is to counter a previous action or not.

When some months back some two men were lynched in Kano for allegedly being a member of the Boko Haram, the thread was on Nairaland, and there was commendations all round, I stopped to ask the what if questions - what if they were not ? what if it was a setup ? what if there were mistake somewhere ?

When we heard that 4 young men were killed (and were regarded as robbers) I still started asking the same question in defence, what if they were not and so on.

Naturally, when the issue of the arrest was brought up, and I noticed the hint of condemnation even in the police report, which seemed they were playing to the gallery to suit people like you, and of course the barbaric comments all over Nland. I became a little concerned, have we covered all the bases and asked the question ?

I have (in my final year) in school, at the risk of my life, stood in defense of a boy who was being beaten by the SUG boys for being a thief.

Am sorry to say, but the reactions of most people here show that we as a people have a very high propensity for violence and it is scary.

You used the word fair trail in your last post, if indeed what you wish is a fair trail, we are on the same page but you must agree that the eagerness to condemn anyone without full evidence and investigation negates that very principle you just espoused.

And please do try to be civil, I keep wondering why we always have to resort to insults in putting our points across

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by rhymz(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2012
pak: Well Lima,
As long as you remain civil. I don't have a problem. You have a right to your contrary opinion and the least I can ask for is that you respect mine even if you don't agree with it or you find it totally unreasonable. That I say, is the hallmark of a civilized society.

Well as long as you do not even want to hear me out, there is little I can do.

but if you are a bit observant, you will realize that I totally abhor violence, whether it is to counter a previous action or not.

When some months back some two men were lynched in Kano for allegedly being a member of the Boko Haram, the thread was on Nairaland, and there was commendations all round, I stopped to ask the what if questions - what if they were not ? what if it was a setup ? what if there were mistake somewhere ?

When we heard that 4 young men were killed (and were regarded as robbers) I still started asking the same question in defence, what if they were not and so on.

Naturally, when the issue of the arrest was brought up, and I noticed the hint of condemnation even in the police report, which seemed they were playing to the gallery to suit people like you, and of course the barbaric comments all over Nland. I became a little concerned, have we covered all the bases and asked the question ?

I have (in my final year) in school, at the risk of my life, stood in defense of a boy who was being beaten by the SUG boys for being a thief.

Am sorry to say, but the reactions of most people here show that we as a people have a very high propensity for violence and it is scary.

You used the word fair trail in your last post, if indeed what you wish is a fair trail, we are on the same page but you must agree that the eagerness to condemn anyone without full evidence and investigation negates that very principle you just espoused.

And please do try to be civil, I keep wondering why we always have to resort to insults in putting our points across
I get the feelings that you are in this for some ego boosting ride to nowhere. Save us all the sanctimonious claptrap, you seem to assume you are the only reasonable one here or the most morally sane person. Dishing out suggestive statements and trying so hard to browbeat others into acceptance is nothing short of pseudo-intellectualism.
In case you have not realize, your mediocre analysis and crude verbosity is insulting to the memories of those boys and their grieving family, you don't just butt in with your "if" and "what if" scenerios especially when you have admitted to it that you are yet to watch the video and care little about doing so. It is as if you are more interested in proving your point even if it collides with the prevalent facts than getting the truth you pretend to be looking for. Stop being a nuisance with your pretentious intellectualism, the only person you impress with your loads of unsubstantiated crap is yourself, taking a position that stands at odd with that of the majority does not neccessarily confer to you some insightful knowledge as you seem to think of yourself, you are not that bright.
Like my friend will always say, "I consider it your inalienable right to go to hell the way want, just don't drag anyone along with you".

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by CGKing(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Where is the guy thst was clubbing their heads? men that guy has been killing ppl for longtime. How did he know? I wouldn't have guessed thst clubbing the head could kill someone quickly. This aluu thing is giving me nightmares. I keep getting flashes of the incident even at work. There I imagine what its like to be clubbed in the head. It is totally unimaginable.

That guy must be brought out for all of us to see and get a taste of him. I will travel to ph to see him. After which he shouldn't be allowed to continue to co esixt with human beings or animals....or anything that has a head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" / Two Die, Three Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Conference Hotel, Abeokuta / Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.