Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men (16327 Views)

ISIS Publicly Flogged To Men For Breaking Fast / Mali: Girl, 15, Receives 60 Lashes For Speaking To Men On The Street / Muslim Threatens To Hang Christians For Speaking About Muhammad On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Shalome(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2012
There's something dead wrong with this fanatics....Timbukutu used to be an Oasis of knowledge where scholars use to come from far and wide to study but now its a shadow of itself...it now reeks of extremist islamic fanatics that would flog a girl with a horsewhip just because she said hi to a friend,we need to stand up to this beasts once and for all...same thing happened in pakistan recently when the talibans shot a 14year old girl just because she spoke the truth,No doubt Islam is a religion that Encourages the Enslavery of Women and children,that Godforsaken religion should have no place in the 21st century,We shouldnt encourage filthy Animals to co exist with humans
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by taharqa: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2012
This was how sm Islamic madmen shot a beautiful 14-yr old girl just cos the brave girl campaignd that girls shld be allowd to go to school in Pakistan. The child is now fighting for he life, and if she survives might suffer 4rm d dilapidating effect of brain damage...the sane Muslims amongst these ppl shld do everything to save their religion which hv obviously bn hijacked by a tiny group of madmen, and stop d silly tales of 'Islam is the religion of Allah and He wud protect' Or ' every oda group is fighting against Islam d true religion'. These 2 statements hv bn so manipulatd by these Islamic extremists as a strong mindgame on d majority of Muslims that they continue to get away wit atrocities committd in d name of islam, and actuali get sm level of sympathy at times from ordinary Muslims who bliv in d 'victim card' playd by these extrements.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by mizzyboy007: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

Hw wuld u feel, if a girl of 15 year of urs caught with a guy severally, would u commend her for that?. Why would u deterrent against bad habit because that's wat u do severally molesting a girl of under 10 when there is no scripture of ur religion that curb it. It's a major phenomenon to deal or discipline a girl for that.
guy, shut up ur mouth and go and sleep....monkey.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2012
Religions and their dictatorship rule over Women, And their Bodies

As i said in the previous thread.

The Obsessive Control over Women and what they do with their bodies is always driven by "Male Ego"

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2012
mizzyboy007: guy, shut up ur mouth and go and sleep....monkey.

This is a fantastic,wonderful, enlightening reply. A Various assortment of font knowledge that can only be acquired here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by nomshu(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2012
This is purely child abuse and a serious abomination, this is just mere talked what about having sex? may be she will be kill. nonesense
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

Hw wuld u feel, if a girl of 15 year of urs caught with a guy severally, would u commend her for that?. Why would u deterrent against bad habit because that's wat u do severally molesting a girl of under 10 when there is no scripture of ur religion that curb it. It's a major phenomenon to deal or discipline a girl for that.

In as much as I believe that it is unfair to refer to the religion as 'satanic', I still do not see anything wrong with a lady talking to her male counterpart in public. Can you really say that you have never interacted with a lady in public before?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by sindyko(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: so because she was talking to them,then she deserved to be flogged? Was she having sexx with them? Then, I think we should start flogging every teenage girl we see on the street talking to men! Absolute rubbish!

If u read the story very well, she has been caught like five time and she's warned. What culd a boy and girl be doing across the street that will emanate a gud product. Dats what is rampant in our society when they can't b discipline, this happened to me, a relative of mine called me when I didn't even see her in a dark place she was talking to guy a girl of 14 year barely . Honestly I felt embarrassed that she even av the guts to call if all this is been curb no girl we pregnant untimely.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Bawss1(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

It is hard to begin to unravel the mystery of the mind-twisting that occurs in people who share your view.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by JallowBah(f): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2012
This is islamic extremist.

I thank the lord that not all muslim people see this as okay. Actually, the culture has severe impact on how you view things as well.
You would never see this happening in f.ex Gambia or Senegal, which has 90% muslim people. Why? Because they cheish their cultural history as well as their religious views.

And yes, a muslim man CAN have up to 4 wifes, but ONLY if he is capable of taking care of them financially and treat them all the same.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by JallowBah(f): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2012
Sunebanty: Now i begging to reasoning that those ALUU perpetrators are muslim,if i see a man from Aluu and a muslim,i will first run from the muslim.
ISLAM THE RELIGION OF THE DEVIL!!!!

No, extreme religious people is a source of the devil, not the religion it self.

The bible also states that you should stone your people for different things. Do you follow those guidelines?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Sunebanty(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

If u read the story very well, she has been caught like five time and she's warned. What culd a boy and girl be doing across the street that will emanate a gud product. Dats what is rampant in our society when they can't b discipline, this happened to me, a relative of mine called me when I didn't even see her in a dark place she was talking to guy a girl of 14 year barely . Honestly I felt embarrassed that she even av the guts to call if all this is been curb no girl we pregnant untimely.
i no people like you will come out defending the barbaric act,think of another thing,you have no point.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2012
JallowBah: This is islamic extremist.

I thank the lord that not all muslim people see this as okay. Actually, the culture has severe impact on how you view things as well.
You would never see this happening in f.ex Gambia or Senegal, which has 90% muslim people. Why? Because they cheish their cultural history as well as their religious views.

And yes, a muslim man CAN have up to 4 wifes, but ONLY if he is capable of taking care of them financially and treat them all the same.

The SeneGambian Region Muslims are very Liberal When it comes to Islam

..Some of the Women are Very Open with their Bisexxuality.

...Very..Very Open
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2012
Where is my Islamic Brother TingTingz to defend his People,Religion and Prophet....

He should be arriving here shortly.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by mrperfect(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2012
This shouldn't be a news.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by sindyko(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2012
striktlymi:

In as much as I believe that it is unfair to refer to the religion as 'satanic', I still do not see anything wrong with a lady talking to her male counterpart in public. Can you really say that you have never interacted with a lady in public before?

Do you really say a counterpart, a girl of her age being seen severally with man. Honestly speaking av spoken to girl in public. Eventhough her mother saw us a day like that, clamour on her that shows as an ideal woman. If only the woman saw a person that will beat her day, she was ready. So u encourage a man to be molesting around with daughter?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by lacasa: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2012
Thank God ηo muslim has even bothered to exchange insults wt the posters on ds thread.

Silence = best answer fσr f**ls

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Sike(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Lmfao... Na wa o!
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

I find it hard to understand your english,though, am trying to understand your comment.this is called Extremism in Islam! Places like these where women are being treated worse than animals are found in Extremist countries even in Saudi Arabia. 60 lashes of cane for a 15yrs old girl is pure wickedness!
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

What was her crime? Talking to a guy in public? Mr. which is best: that she spoke to the guy in public or in private? I guess you believe that nothing good can come out of a ladies discuss with a guy because your mind is polluted. If indeed you discuss with ladies in public then may your conscience be your judge. I believe firmly that you have done worse things than the nothing the lady was accused of. All I see here is a male chauvinist who is trying very hard to justify the unjustifiable. Must you make good out of a bad situation because you believe you are trying to defend your religion? I do not support religious discrimination but what we have here is a classic case of some very old men going out of their way to chastise an innocent girl. This is wrong and MUST be spoken out against. Look at the case of the 14 year old who was brutally attacked by the Taliban in Pakistan just because she wants an education. Thank Allah that she will survive and I was glad that the Muslem community in Pakastan rose up against this injustice.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Where is my Islamic Brother TingTingz to defend his People,Religion and Prophet....

He should be arriving here shortly.

Are you here for a quarrel or you are here to discuss about an injustice that was meted on a poor child?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by sindyko(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2012
Sunebanty:
i no people like you will come out defending the barbaric act,think of another thing,you have no point.

Pls if u don't av rational view don't eva quote me when u are clueless. Am sharing to those who virtue not a retarded like u pls.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by JallowBah(f): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:

The SeneGambian Region Muslims are very Liberal When it comes to Islam

..Some of the Women are Very Open with their Bisexxuality.

...Very..Very Open

Well, the gambian president will ut you to jail for being gay in the openwink

But..many people in here condemning Islam hare Christians. So, they should be following the laws of the bible, even some here say they listen to the old testament.
I reckon they know about the stoning, whipping, and sacrificing of animals and land, etc when they talk bad about the old rules of Islam..

Some people are extreme in their views.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2012
lacasa: Thank God ηo muslim has even bothered to exchange insults wt the posters on ds thread.

Silence = best answer fσr f**ls

I agree, because this is not solely an issue with islam

The perverse social taboos that all abrahamic religions put on women and sexx period is a problem at large

They all condemn what's deemed by women as inappropriate behavior. When in actuality it's called nature.

These Religions stunt the growth of humanity and natural progression, Along with the Progressive advancement of many poverty stricken disenfranchised people.

With that being said my muslim brother...You can't be going around beating the living shitt out of a female child because she spoke to some men grin grin grin

Beating on a little girl grin

...You Religious People are Savages. Cannibalistic Primitive Barbarians cool

Ill keep being an unrestricted entity.. a Divine Mind never behind or prohibited by fictional bars and barriers of fabricated Spirit.~~Royal
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Born2beRich1(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2012
I wonder when we will all grow up in this world...Women are to be treated with respect because they are delicate, special and also our support/helpers...Men generally are weak, but we always want to show our strenght tru the oppression of women which is not good..Let love continue to reign and peace will reign... cool

2 Likes

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

Do you really say a counterpart, a girl of her age being seen severally with man. Honestly speaking av spoken to girl in public. Eventhough her mother saw us a day like that, clamour on her that shows as an ideal woman. If only the woman saw a person that will beat her day, she was ready. So u encourage a man to be molesting around with daughter?

And where in the story was the man accused of molesting the girl? Anyways, if it was a case of molestation, who should be flogged for it: the man or the lady? Guy you are just being very sentimental. When you spoke to the lady in public, why weren't you flogged too? Are we saying that only the ladies can be guilty of 'sin', if at all what she did was sinful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.