Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men (16349 Views)

ISIS Publicly Flogged To Men For Breaking Fast / Mali: Girl, 15, Receives 60 Lashes For Speaking To Men On The Street / Muslim Threatens To Hang Christians For Speaking About Muhammad On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Burger01(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2012
Something is just not right about this religion of peace. It's a religion of controversies, confusions and violence. God' where is thy face?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2012
Muslims and there backwardness....sighs and countinues swallowing my ijebu garri

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by babaireti(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2012
Let the world know that Islam is a Religion created & guided by God,Prophet of Islam came into this world because, men had bastardized the earlier Religions and their book desecrated with vices that knew no bound,but God in his infinite mercy promised through his Prophet,that "this day he has perfected Islam for us as a Religion and he would guide it to prevent it from the hands of the Infidels" so we,Muslims of the world must denounce all forms of hypocrisy and arrant disregard for virtue,so that Muhammad can be the seal of prophet as he had prophesised,without minding the barrage of propaganda by the West and their allies.
Either anyone likes it or not ,Islam has not only come to stay,it has come to rule the world.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by tayoccu(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

If u read the story very well, she has been caught like five time and she's warned. What culd a boy and girl be doing across the street that will emanate a gud product. Dats what is rampant in our society when they can't b discipline, this happened to me, a relative of mine called me when I didn't even see her in a dark place she was talking to guy a girl of 14 year barely . Honestly I felt embarrassed that she even av the guts to call if all this is been curb no girl we pregnant untimely.

There's a fundermental human right called the freedom of association, the poor girl had the right to talk to anybody she wants to, its not like she was caught snogging or straphing. I won't be surprised if it is revealed that one of the barbarians that flogged her is interested in installing her as his 4th wife.

By the way is the poor girl even a muslim?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Clemzy16(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Where are the muslim folks on NL to defend their religion this time around? Islam is a religion of sh!t. Imagine floging a girl of 15 for talking to men. Two wrongs cannot make a right. The act of inflicting violence on people for correction is the worst way of approaching matters. Did they care to know what she was discussing to them about, What's even their concern if she was talking to them. We live in a society where women are treated like animals. No wonder saudi arabia is taking another turn to curb discrimination againist women.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by tayoccu(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ganys: HYPOCRITES!!!! UNA DON SEE BREAKFAST CHOP THIS MORNING....
Why cant you read the article before spewing non sense here. Its clearly there that the Girl was warned 5 times. Haba!!!....Timbuktu is not Italy where ur sister do their prostytution Trade...No Be So ASHAWO biz dey start...

N.B.
I Dont support the Flogging, But i hate People Commenting without reasons, Small time now, una go shey AIDs dey kill us for Naija, No be so e dey take start

^^^
Shake My Head For You.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by mozonto(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
muslims na yeye set of people.their m.u.m.u pass.na them dey fu*k the highest ashawo.they pour beer in kettles. In fact may God have mercy 4 them

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by tintingz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
According to this report. . .
"The Islamists charged that the girl was warned five times by Islamist police but she continued to speak to men in the street.
since the gal was warned FIVE TIMES by the Islamist police and she knows the rules of that place. . .why then she behaved stu.pid tho am not in support of flogging female in public buh when she knows "whats up" in that area why breaking the rules. . .secondly can you allow your 15 yr old daughter talking to MEN in street even at night a young gal for that matter?? I guess this's what makes men ra.pe our teenage gals in Nigeria and they become ashawos ~SMH~
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by maclatunji: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hey! Address the topic O. This not the place to freestyle your long-held hatred of Islam.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by cheddarking(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mr Maclantuji...

Why have you hidden my post?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by obi123: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:

Oh she warned 5 times?

Oh ok.

That means it's ok

Everybody please go back and edit you post...The Girl was Warned 5 Times...clearly this act was justified then.

sarcasm at its best

1 Like

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Jimiruna: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Oh my God! What is d world turning into?
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by kooto(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
berem: so because she was talking to them,then she deserved to be flogged? Was she having sexx with them? Then, I think we should start flogging every teenage girl we see on the street talking to men! Absolute rubbish!
I agree with you these are thesame set of people that allows a sixty year old man to marry a thirteen year old, sincerely I don't understand them.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by tintingz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
maclatunji: Hey! Address the topic O. This not the place to freestyle your long-held hatred of Islam.
abeg hide them useless posts grin
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by tintingz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
kooto:
I agree with you these are thesame set of people that allows a sixty year old man to marry a thirteen year old, sincerely I don't understand them.
Lol. . .can you trace back to your tradition of your land. . .and tell me how your great fathers are marrying teenage gals(your great mothers). . .this is even more done by the kings grin
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by AyeeIdris(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: What an irony. The girl was flogged, and the men were not. Islam is always pro-men and women are treated like animals. Imagine that black blanket they cover all over their body even under hot sun. Islam even permit men to marry many women as if women are goats that you can just buy and keep at the barn. Say no to humiliation of women. Say no Barbarism in Islam.

Do not mistake the primitive cultures of some tribes for the teachings of Islam. If u can, google the treatment of women in the koran and u would be surprised. Women are highly regarded in the Quoran. Quoran 2.187 "they(woman) are a vestment for u and you are a vestment for them". The Quoran also provides that a child should give his love and respect and honour (after Allah) to his mother, his mother, his mother and then his father(can't remember the citation). It also provides that a woman isn't required to change her last name and can disobey her husband in this regard.The Quoran provides both gender must be educated. See the great women of the Koran Aisha and khajjidat. They were great narrators of those times. It also provides that "no widow shall be remarried without consultation and no virgin shall be married without her consent". Does this seem like a religion that advocates for violence against women? Note nowhere in the Quoran does it say that woman is responsible for the fall of man (Adam) or was the instrument of the devil. It refers to women as the fortitude against evil.
al nisa 4.19
"Oh for ye who believes, you are forbidden from inheriting women against their will, nor treat them with harshness that u shall take any part of the dower you have given them, except when they are guilty of open lewdness. On the contrary,live with them on a kindness and equity...." Let me not get into the quotes on household, divorce and inheritance. My point is don't criticize what u don't know. Arabs have a very harsh culture towards women and we in the western world take it as the teachings of the Quoran, but if one actually does his research on the subject, he might be pleasantly surprised. A true muslim man would treat his wife like a queen. Sadly, we ignore the books when it comes to women.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Welder(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
^^^You must be high on those cheap drugs again. smh
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Welder(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
@tintingz.

You must be high on those cheap drugs. smh
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Gbamar(f): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jimiruna: Oh my God! What is d world turning into?
A DISCIPLINARY FORM {UNIVERSE}.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Burger01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ayee Idris:

Do not mistake the primitive cultures of some tribes for the teachings of Islam. If u can, google the treatment of women in the koran and u would be surprised. Women are highly regarded in the Quoran. Quoran 2.187 "they(woman) are a vestment for u and you are a vestment for them". The Quoran also provides that a child should give his love and respect and honour (after Allah) to his mother, his mother, his mother and then his father(can't remember the citation). It also provides that a woman isn't required to change her last name and can disobey her husband in this regard.The Quoran provides both gender must be educated. See the great women of the Koran Aisha and khajjidat. They were great narrators of those times. It also provides that "no widow shall be remarried without consultation and no virgin shall be married without her consent". Does this seem like a religion that advocates for violence against women? Note nowhere in the Quoran does it say that woman is responsible for the fall of man (Adam) or was the instrument of the devil. It refers to women as the fortitude against evil.
al nisa 4.19
"Oh for ye who believes, you are forbidden from inheriting women against their will, nor treat them with harshness that u shall take any part of the dower you have given them, except when they are guilty of open lewdness. On the contrary,live with them on a kindness and equity...." Let me not get into the quotes on household, divorce and inheritance. My point is don't criticize what u don't know. Arabs have a very harsh culture towards women and we in the western world take it as the teachings of the Quoran, but if one actually does his research on the subject, he might be pleasantly surprised. A true muslim man would treat his wife like a queen. Sadly, we ignore the books when it comes to women.

I think this is all confusing... SMH
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Welder: @tintingz.
You must be high on those cheap drugs. smh
the drugs you took this morning abi? tongue
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by maclatunji: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Burger01:

I think this is all confusing... SMH

The lady is on point.
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by tintingz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
maclatunji:
The lady is on point.
confirm one
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by mallorca(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Pure madness
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Akposkool(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
That girl yansh go don get enough okirimokpo
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by jude33084(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

Hw wuld u feel, if a girl of 15 year of urs caught with a guy severally, would u commend her for that?. Why would u deterrent against bad habit because that's wat u do severally molesting a girl of under 10 when there is no scripture of ur religion that curb it. It's a major phenomenon to deal or discipline a girl for that.

Τhe article didn't say they caught her in an illicit act with τhe men undecided she spoke with them aŋԂ Ŧħåϯ Ť☺ you is now ∂ crime? τhe older men are busy marrying under 13 aŋԂ bleeping them at Ŧħåϯ age aŋԂ nothing is done becuase Ť☺ you its normal angry

Guy pls modify your post joor undecided
Re: Girl Flogged In Mali For Speaking To Men by Alarib(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
sindyko:

Hw wuld u feel, if a girl of 15 year of urs caught with a guy severally, would u commend her for that?. Why would u deterrent against bad habit because that's wat u do severally molesting a girl of under 10 when there is no scripture of ur religion that curb it. It's a major phenomenon to deal or discipline a girl for that.
....u can't discipline her by flogging oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Shaykh Muhammad Kamalud-deen Habeebullah Al-adaby / Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.