Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? (5248 Views)

Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? / What Do Ladies Hate in Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2008
hollandis:

Madam

why do women partner themselves?
Obviously all (101%)Women knows that by nagging they are very irritating, but believes thats the only way to get through to a man

Why do they press their points by repeating, over and over

Why do women complain a lot

They know they are being annoying undecided, yet she feels justified in a habitual nag angry

Why do women friend's symapathize with her fellow nagging woman (Partners in crime nagging)

Instead of the woman's friend to reprimand her,she will simply feel the man is at fault

Above all you can't evn get a clue of what they need undecided

Hollandis, na wa for you oh. . .eh en? se bayi lo se ri?

hollandis:

Yes it is good to anticipate her needs (that is trying to satisfy her before she needs something)
Its the actually the repetition that puts me off.Girls prefer talking in clues angry .Once a request is made,why not mellow down until it is provided.They repeat a lot.Fortunately or should i say unfortunately? the brain recognizes nagging when it comes and automatically switches off.It is a reflex action
Once nagging starts ,you are not relaxed.Because the girl doesnt rest until her need is met

@ Topic My number 1 hate is NAGGING

Haba shocked
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by tommyex(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2008
Demanding for everything,hereby some of them even get lazy

Poor english language n accenti really hate this 1

Stingy,they hardly buy gifts for you,but they expect all their male pals 2 do just that for them.

I ll almost hate a lady that has the 3.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by hollandis(f): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2008
toyinrayo:

Hollandis, na wa for you oh. . .eh en? se bayi lo se ri?

Haba shocked

@Toyin, "Na wa for me ke".A woman will never appreciate what you give them.Once need "A "is met,Get ready to fulfill need "B .Shey o feel kpe mon paro ni?Oto ni.Wahala Awon Obirin ti poju  gan ni.Abi shey O mo pe,won le fun oko wan ,Hypertension ni?Mi o le para mi,fun lady jorrrrr.

tommyex:

Demanding for everything,hereby some of them even get lazy

Poor english language n accenti really hate this 1

Stingy,they hardly buy gifts for you,but they expect all their male pals 2 do just that for them.

I ll almost hate a lady that has the 3.

I just don't feel the need to date a girl who displays point number 1 embarassed infact everything jor(I hate number
1,though), and I think  guys would agree.
My number 2 pet hate after nagging is demanding women /women that are not industrous(Bad combination)

I hate the 2 types of NAG
1.To be a persistent source of annoyance or distraction
2. National Association of Gold-Diggers(NAG)
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by tngtech(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2008
hollandis:

I hate the 2 types of NAG
1.To be a persistent source of annoyance or distraction
2. National Association of Gold-Diggers(NAG)

LOL grin
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by bluehorizo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2008
I LOVE MY BABE AND SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME! SHE IS MY HAPPINESS!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by babycool(f): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2008
Right -on guy!

Wish you the best! wink
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
If you truly love your girl, you would always love to be with her, cuddle and hold her in public and tell the whole wide world she is mine, and i m proud of her

If this is love, I don't want to be on a relationship. Well that's just me cool. A guy that's always in my face all in the name of cuddling would put me off with immediate effect. For God's sake give me my space!!! cheesy I don't need the whole world to make me feel special, I've already gotten you, you've already gotten me, I do not need the public's opinion, cool cheesy
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Eclairs: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2008
Cld tolerate even the worst of things but I hate it when girls feel too much of them self. I hate pride. For some girls, you make them feel loved, appreciated and before you know it, it gets into their head and they think they are super stars and cld do better than being with you.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by mrobinna1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2008
O boy! I hate a girl that naggs, they can make u go mad

Help me God
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by pahtahkee: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2008
***Views thread, shakes head at some future husbands-fathers:::: leaves thread****
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2008
lol
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2008
men nag too.

Naggers, you know yourselves!
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by lucabrasi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2008
girls being arrogant,proud,self centred sarcastic, having said that,there are many other girls that dnt have these traits but most girls(especially naija)do
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by opokonwa(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
I am not siding anyone, i am just saying that i am yet to see a female tat doesnt nag.

But if u know nagging is irritating, then why don't u just do what she says the first time she says it.
from adeboo

Well, Go out and fetch yourself a zombie girl shocked shocked shocked

'cause that's whom you just described tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Blipson(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
Wow,
Seems like Most people here dey describe their Girlfriends
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by niuboy: 3:54am On Jan 30, 2008
@Eclairs

I second that, Women are complex beings. Little love and attention they say you don't appreciate them, All the love and attention, they feel they can do better. Now to find the middle is like a struggle between life and death. Ladies take it easy on us I beg yall
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by TheSly: 5:08am On Jan 30, 2008
everything
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Pitokwe(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
Cheats and oozing mouth
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by JoyceAgim(f): 4:16am On May 14, 2008
@klassy guy na wa oooooo grin grin
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by frank316(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2008
I hate proud girls, as in girls that are not humble

I hate girls that are over demanding, who expect you to do everything for them (over dependent)

I hate lazy girls (I Love smart girls, who walk very fast in a feminine and seductive way)

I hate dirty girls, this is really a turn off, gosh

I hate girls who are not friendly, and are always moody( god deliver us from such devils)

I hate girls who dont know their worth, who lack confidence and high self esteem,( guys watchout for such girls, they blame you for all their inadequacies, and you suffer for their insecurites)

I hate dull girls, i mean girls who are not intelligent, cannot take the right decision neither can they proffer solutions to your problems, rather they multiply existing problems.

I hate girls who tink with their p****y rather than their brains, i mean girls that think that as long as they got a cute ass, breast etc, thats all that matter, men should therefore bow and worship, once a guy says hi they think in their mind, "ohh, he wants sex"

Finally, I love my girl cos she aint gat non of the above mentioned attributes
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by lucabrasi(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2008
i can take most things from a girl/lady whaeva,but i absolutely detest rude,vile,loud,bitchy,nagging,arrogant,dirty,immature girls, hae girls with no fashion sense as well,and girls that cant sustain an intelligent conversation
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Busta(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2008
Everybody hates people that Nags

guys too Nag . . alot

frank 3.16:

I hate proud girls, as in girls that are not humble

I hate girls that are over demanding, who expect you to do everything for them (over dependent)

I hate lazy girls (I Love smart girls, who walk very fast in a feminine and seductive way)

I hate dirty girls, this is really a turn off, gosh

I hate girls who are not friendly, and are always moody( god deliver us from such devils)

I hate girls who don't know their worth, who lack confidence and high self esteem,( guys watchout for such girls, they blame you for all their inadequacies, and you suffer for their insecurites)

I hate dull girls, i mean girls who are not intelligent, cannot take the right decision neither can they proffer solutions to your problems, rather they multiply existing problems.

I hate girls who think with their p****y rather than their brains, i mean girls that think that as long as they got a cute ass, breast etc, thats all that matter, men should therefore bow and worship, once a guy says hi they think in their mind, "ohh, he wants sex"

Finally, I love my girl because she aint gat non of the above mentioned attributes

Boi, your list is endless.
Good luck with u and your girl
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Tattooboy: 2:16pm On May 14, 2008
@post
i dont know cuz i like all ladies kiss
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by kabby(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2008
Excessive Make-ups and Nagging.

But still I love my HEART. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Christino(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2008
Kabby, i copy cat you immediately.

Make up, nagging and inability to cook!
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Fadar(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2008
All humans have shortfalls, and i believe in changing my girl
or adjusting myself to accept her, it worked before.
I don't like Ladies that show too much emotions,
they make me feel inevitable.
I don't like a lady with too much socials,
it make me feel uncomfortable, when she's out of site.
Body shape also matters, i don't like skinny,
full figure is African.
And more.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by frank316(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2008
Busta:

Everybody hates people that Nags

guys too Nag . . alot

Boi, your list is endless.
Good luck with u and your girl

thanks, i hope you dont possess any of these?
tell me the one you've got so that i can help you get over them
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Gabry(f): 5:57am On May 26, 2008
Yes! I completely agree and I myself hate all of the above regarding females except the being ugly part (well, if its to do with the physical/looks) because unfortunately, God made some of us that way. Can't help it dude.

And also most of the things mentioned is correct to most females because they are actually insecure of theirself and that they want to ensure that their guy is please with them I guess?

Although I'm not a male, but I have some things which I hate about females (my personal opinion):-
1) They like to add salt and pepper to a story and make it sound so dramatic at the end of the day (might cause them to be in trouble)
2) Playing the Hard To Get Game, STOP TORTURING THE MEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, If you know he likes you and if you like him or think you like him, just give him chance and see how it goes,
3) Some girls are so obsess with their long hair that they keep swinging it. FOR CHRIST SAKE, who the hell cares about your hair anyways If it looks nice, then it will look nice without you having to swing it so just cut the crap.
4) Ordering food and only having a small bite and then you go telling everyone that you are on a diet. (You are damn lucky you are being bless with food, Bare in mind that there are many people out there whom are starving and wish that there is an insect for them to eat). If you are really on a diet, why dont stay home and eat grass like a goat or just dont order and dont eat.
5) Depending on the guy's money to satisfy you. Hello? This is like what century? Females and Males are all granted the freedom to have a career and to look for our own money so dont treat it like only the guy has to pay for everything, You should contribute as well.
6) Shop too much for clothes and shoes. Its not like you're gonna wear the whole closet. You will surely think that one cdress might be too tight, or one is too colourful and then you would leave it in your closet for years and never wore it. Just buy stuff based on your essential needs and not to overdo it. Besides, fashion changes all the time so just buy the necessaties and plan your financial needs for the coming future.

Now, thats what I get annoyed with other females. Sorry ladies but this is how I honestly feel. If you feel offended, than I apologize.
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by Fishoo(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2008
i hate girls that have poor higiene
girls that have bad attitude
pretty girls
girls that suck dirty dicks.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry sad kiss
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by chiegemba(f): 9:48am On May 26, 2008
Rather Interestin. . . . Eya!!! Feel 4 all d guys out dere who have encountered d above mentioned lists sad
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by holythug(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2008
Pride
Bad Hygiene
Arrogance
pretenders. . .& a list of others i will grow to know about them
Re: What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? by dee02(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2008
Pot belly

Stinking ass breathe

Flat pancake ass

Agbalumo titties

Big set of dentures

Crusty feet

Dirty nails

Body Odour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians / My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons / I'm Single And Searching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.