Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich (9124 Views)

The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC / Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by LoveDecay(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
[size=32pt]sandwich piece of crap ..... working but not worth effort.

Will try pdproxy and report back.[/size]
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Akwusike: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dnt knw hw to use this wi-fi tins..jx in my BBM moping @me evry seconds..smeone pls help out
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Ogetogeo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Love_Decay: [size=32pt]sandwich piece of crap ..... working but not worth effort.

You mean pd proxy that has been offline twice in the past one week? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed It's even offline as i type now. grin grin

Can get you a good vpn, if you so wish. you can always mail me or chat me up on ym.
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by tolux247(m): 2:19am On Nov 02, 2012
pls can anyone tell me more about FOXY VPN...... Make use of it somewhre
yesterday.... Its was supper fast.. Anyone idea about it ?
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Chikebrain: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2012
Ogetogeo:

You mean pd proxy that has been offline twice in the past one week? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed It's even offline as i type now. grin grin

Can get you a good vpn, if you so wish. you can always mail me or chat me up on ym.

Pdproxy was only offline for less than 6hrs and was late at night
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Chikebrain: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2012
tolux_247: pls can anyone tell me more about FOXY VPN...... Make use of it somewhre
yesterday.... Its was supper fast.. Anyone idea about it ?

Foxy VPN is actually good but its a bit expensive (about $6 for just 1 location which is US) although payments options are easy beacuse you can pay through paypal, visa card and Mastercard.

For more info and on how to set it and for payments, send a mail to chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Chikebrain: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2012
Akwusike: Dnt knw hw to use this wi-fi tins..jx in my BBM moping @me evry seconds..smeone pls help out

Send a mail to chike.louis@yahoo.com so i could help you out
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by DrEva(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2012
Love_Decay: [size=32pt]sandwich piece of crap ..... working but not worth effort.

kindly keep quiet, Sandwichvpn rocks!
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by DrEva(m): 6:04am On Nov 06, 2012

Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Chikebrain: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=Dr Eva][/quote]

Sandwich, Pdproxy, wi free et al works good. It depends on the network at your location and some few tips and tricks make network more faster
contact me on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by jovoodoo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
If u want unlimited speed at no price on mtn. Click my signature. this is an exploit i've been using for 4 mnths without any software.

see video proof

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmL2dKgkrrA[/flash]

see speed in attached pic

Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by denny4ril: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
gmc.biz:
Guys stop wasting time with pdproxy and sandwichvpn

Tunnel Guru VPN is the best so far, it opens all sites and uses all apps on ur PC, and they have very affordable subscription rates
as i am writing this post, tunnel guru will not open a gmail account and some https:// sites especially if ur facebook settings is https
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Gorimakpa(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2013
So which one is the FASTEST! And most consistent? I have tried sandwich, c proxy, and pd proxy, they are all unreliable. Pd proxy used to be ok, but for a while it has been SLOW and the servers are unreliable. You experts should simply tell us the one with the highest download speeds and the most reliable server. Period! I want to decide fast which one to pay for.
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Gorimakpa: So which one is the FASTEST! And most consistent? I have tried sandwich, c proxy, and pd proxy, they are all unreliable. Pd proxy used to be ok, but for a while it has been SLOW and the servers are unreliable. You experts should simply tell us the one with the highest download speeds and the most reliable server. Period! I want to decide fast which one to pay for.
first of all which state are u in?
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Gorimakpa(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
uihebom: first of all which state are u in?

Lagos. egbeda area.
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by WackyJ1(m): 1:53am On Feb 12, 2013
I'm very interested in this stuff too as i just got a new laptop. For now i will be using glo's BIS To start up while checking which of the VPN'S IS MORE reliable.. So guys please which is it? sandwich or tunnelGuru? I wanna know which one i can buy later. I'll be watching this space
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by WackyJ1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
phantomix: bloody slow
which of them?
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by MrSinister(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Abeg make person drop reliable vpn for here now! Glo don stop to dey work with every available tweak wey i get
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by sexymma1(f): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please is the Mtn Bis still rocking, I can't connect with my sandwich. Or is there anyoda network that is going through on free browsing
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by apparition: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
gmc.biz:
Guys stop
wasting time with pdproxy and sandwichvpn

Tunnel Guru VPN is the best so far, it opens all sites and uses
all apps on ur PC, and they have very affordable subscription rates
please supply your phone number, i want to get in touch.
apparition.
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by apparition: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
gmc.biz:
Guys stop
wasting time with pdproxy and sandwichvpn

Tunnel Guru VPN is the best so far, it opens all sites and uses
all apps on ur PC, and they have very affordable subscription rates
what is your phone number?
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Gorimakpa:

Lagos. egbeda area.
sorry for the late reply. I use Mtn bis and sandwich vpn. I will advice you use sandwich and Mtn bis , its very reliable.
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by visalat(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
We'r pretty sure that in one way or the other, you might have heard of the so called MTN Magic Sim that gives one the pleasure of browsing free on any devices you could ever think of that has internet facilities. The good thing about this stuff is that, it has been in use for more than a year now and MTN will be seeing your line browsing as if you're on a subscription which you're not.

You all know that our last trick was blocked because buyers resold our guide for N1000 instead of selling the sims as we instructed or rather sell at a reasonable price since you dont know who is buying now the old one have been officially blocked.
We have gotten a new method and we are not selling this out cheap like the old one.
Our new trick is marvelous and we can guarantee you that it is easy just like the old one.
Our old customers who activated their sims are still using it to browse & are happy but is a pity that new people can't.

With our new trick you can start making magic mtn sims that can browse unlimited without expiry. DO you know how much people charge selling the activated sim to others?

If you're wise enough, you will know that people are actually making cool money selling these sims alone.
We want you as well to make your cool cash from this trick and that's why we are offering a service of teaching you the trick and not selling the sim.

There is a saying that "Nothing Good Comes Easy"..........
Don't ask us to reduce the price cos we wont.The lesser the better!!!

Gatewayvpn will not be held reliable for any loss or error occurred during the process.

Remember this sim requires:

No proxy required
No need for software
No need for VPN
No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
No hidden charges,
No bandwidth limit
No expiring date

Requirements:
1. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card
2. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop
3. 3G network in your locality
3. Get a complete Pack of the CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!

Benefits:
You can make alot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..
No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
No Data Limit
Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs
Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

Grab this trick now and start browsing free unlimited at gatewayvpn.com/tweak.php

For support call 08154057285 or 08030981624
BBM PIN: 330A98D4
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by visalat(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
We'r pretty sure that in one way or the other, you might have heard of the so called MTN Magic Sim that gives one the pleasure of browsing free on any devices you could ever think of that has internet facilities. The good thing about this stuff is that, it has been in use for more than a year now and MTN will be seeing your line browsing as if you're on a subscription which you're not.

You all know that our last trick was blocked because buyers resold our guide for N1000 instead of selling the sims as we instructed or rather sell at a reasonable price since you dont know who is buying now the old one have been officially blocked.
We have gotten a new method and we are not selling this out cheap like the old one.
Our new trick is marvelous and we can guarantee you that it is easy just like the old one.
Our old customers who activated their sims are still using it to browse & are happy but is a pity that new people can't.

With our new trick you can start making magic mtn sims that can browse unlimited without expiry. DO you know how much people charge selling the activated sim to others?

If you're wise enough, you will know that people are actually making cool money selling these sims alone.
We want you as well to make your cool cash from this trick and that's why we are offering a service of teaching you the trick and not selling the sim.

There is a saying that "Nothing Good Comes Easy"..........
Don't ask us to reduce the price cos we wont.The lesser the better!!!

Gatewayvpn will not be held reliable for any loss or error occurred during the process.

Remember this sim requires:

No proxy required
No need for software
No need for VPN
No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
No hidden charges,
No bandwidth limit
No expiring date

Requirements:
1. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card
2. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop
3. 3G network in your locality
3. Get a complete Pack of the CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!

Benefits:
You can make alot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..
No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
No Data Limit
Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs
Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

Grab this trick now and start browsing free unlimited at gatewayvpn.com/tweak.php

For support call 08154057285 or 08030981624
BBM PIN: 330A98D4
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by kallysky7: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
MTN MAGIC SIM PACKAGE - BROWSING WITH NO LIMITATION NOTE:-

The Magic SIM Is Guaranteed to Work for a Long period of time, Working for over 4 Months now with no Concrete Reason of stoping.

*Super Fast Internet.
*Unlimited Download Plan.
*Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/ Laptop, All Phones

Advantages of the MTN Magic SIM
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

HOW CAN I GET THIS E-BOOK MANUAL ON HOW TO ACTIVATE THE MTN MAGIC SIM?

BB Pin= 25E971DA
0 7 0 3 0 1 0 7 8 4 2

Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by maxibrainz: 4:05am On Apr 29, 2013
This night as i make this post i just activated my friends MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly with the magic sim settings i got and it working perfectly, if you want the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card like am doing both on your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich by humfrey1: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2013
be the 1st 20 people to get this new blazing settings. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send Your Giftcard And Funds ,I Am A Chinese Buyer, Give You Amazing Price, And / Fraudulent People On Nigeria Networks / Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.