Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man (20054 Views)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji / Rita Dominic To Cook 24 Different Kinds Of Foods On Xmas / Rita Dominic To Feature In Kenyan Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Henritwist(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2012
you think that you are getting younger?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2012
Gen2jaynee: Talking 2 a tree frog?..nt even in ma dream,so get a life n stop quoting..

LMAO, still not phasing me. Continue talking to a tree frog na...
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by bolayei: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2012
another woh woh actress
eric1960:
Nollywood diva Rita Dominic granted Femi Oyewale of Encomium Magazine an interview recently where she revealed that she would soon tie the knot. Excerpts.........

.............When are you getting married?
Very soon. You guys would soon get IVs. Sincerely it’s very soon.
Has it been difficult getting the right man?
Just leave it like that. Maybe, But I am not answering. You are trying to push me.

http://.com/2012/10/maybe-it-has-been-difficult-getting.html
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by senator2k9(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2012
Dr2great: With her Wide and tasteless toto
u don taste am b4
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2012
Gen2jaynee: ur comments no de eva make sense.... Y on earth wld a woman,after getting married, wish nt 2 av a child?.... Candie pls reason b4 ur type rubbish

Her comment makes perfect sense. Having children isn't for everyone, it's not mandatory. And just so you know...you don't need to be married to have children.

No need to tag her post as rubbish, simply because her opinion doesn't match yours.

#JusticeforAluu4

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by KINGwax(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Did she tell you she wants children? Whatsup with Naija men and menopause? Nawa 4 sum men ooo. And FYI she is only 37 so she still has time to have 1 or 2 children before she sets into menopausal age. wink
sharrap there jö. Stay there dey form oyinbo. Nonsense. Who doesn't want children. Foolish wannabe!
tpapi: did ur wife tel u she does nt want children
em..the hypocrite is a girl
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2012
KINGwax: sharrap there jö. Stay there dey form oyinbo. Nonsense. Who doesn't want children. Foolish wannabe!
**em..the hypocrite is a girl

How am I a hypocrite? Because I said everyone doesn't want children? I never said Rita doesn't want kids, I said she might not want kids because sum ppl were bring up her menopause. What crime did I commit? Nawa its seems your mind is pretty backwards. Instead of ppl to be happy that she is about to settle down, they're here bringing up her age and menopause. And FYI i am not forming anything joor.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2012
Siena:

Her comment makes perfect sense. Having children isn't for everyone, it's not mandatory. And just so you know...you don't need to be married to have children.

No need to tag her post as rubbish, simply because her opinion doesn't match yours.

#JusticeforAluu4

Thank you very much. It seems that some people on this thread have a backwards mentality.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Did she tell you she wants children? Whatsup with Naija men and menopause? Nawa 4 sum men ooo. And FYI she is only 37 so she still has time to have 1 or 2 children before she sets into menopausal age. wink

I'm just caring for her in case she wants children.undecided
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2012
joeydozzy:

I'm just caring for her in case she wants children.undecided

LOL I understand where you are coming from but if she wanted to rush into having kids, she would have married earlier or she could have had kids out of wedlock. But she took her time which means either she doesnt want children or she plans on having her children in the near future b4 she hits menopause. Thats all I am saying, some people are just getting my posts twisted.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by cobinwayahoo(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2012
Oh!Mr Right?She for wait tire.bullsh*t,smh...
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by paris10: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2012
n
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL I understand where you are coming from but if she wanted to rush into having kids, she would have married earlier or she could have had kids out of wedlock. But she took her time which means either she doesnt want children or she plans on having her children in the near future b4 she hits menopause. Thats all I am saying, some people are just getting my posts twisted.

they were seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Toktee(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

How am I a hypocrite? Because I said everyone doesn't want children? I never said Rita doesn't want kids, I said she might not want kids because sum ppl were bring up her menopause. What crime did I commit? Nawa its seems your mind is pretty backwards. Instead of ppl to be happy that she is about to settle down, they're here bringing up her age and menopause. And FYI i am not forming anything joor.
Be happy with who,who iz she getting married to,in this case whos mind iz backward,do you think na today we start hearing stories like this?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2012
joeydozzy:

they were seeking for attention

No mind them ooo, I just dey read and laugh at their posts. Imagine, someone calling me a tree frog because I said not everyone wants children. LOL, the thing is still funny sha grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2012
Toktee: Be happy with who,who iz she getting married to,in this case whos mind iz backward,do you think na today we start hearing stories like this?

HIAH! Be happy for her that she is embarking on a wonderful journey. Her getting married is good news but yet people like you look 4 the bad in ppl. Just be happy 4 her, I wonder how this will affect all of una wey dey cast stones at her, as if na una wey dey marry her. angry angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by kavey10(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2012
@Paris10, I have to admit you are good, but my problem is the duration of this process, IT IS TOO LOONNGG and how is a person willing to follow this method be PATIENT and CONSISTENT enough to abide by this method for as long as it takes.
Nice one again, paris10.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Don4life: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Thank you very much. It seems that some people on this thread have a backwards mentality.
HAHAHAHA@BACKWARD MENTALITY
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Toktee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

HIAH! Be happy for her that she is embarking on a wonderful journey. Her getting married is good news but yet people like you look 4 the bad in ppl. Just be happy 4 her, I wonder how this will affect all of una wey dey cast stones at her, as if na una wey dey marry her. angry angry angry
You have not answer my question,who iz she getting married to,that you want me to be happy 4 her?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
Toktee: You have not answer my question,who iz she getting married to,that you want me to be happy 4 her?

Don't know, I know as much as you concerning her future hubby
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by gistyinka(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
Big congrat to her..can wait to see her wedding dress
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

I don't think there is any nigerian born and Nigerian bred lady that wants to get married that doesn't want to have kids. Even those that say all those academic statements like 'it's not compulsory to have children' 'what matters most is happiness and companionship' and all the other conceivable excuses, In their hearts of hearts all want to have kids...They really do, so what are we talking about?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

I don't think there is any nigerian born and Nigerian bred lady that wants to get married that doesn't want to have kids. Even those that say all those academic statements like 'it's not compulsory to have children' 'what matters most is happiness and companionship' and all the other conceivable excuses, In their hearts of hearts all want to have kids...They really do, so what are we talking about?

Well your statement is false. Because not every Nigerian woman wants children. You can say "most" want kids and I wud agree but since you are saying "all" I disagree. I personally know a couple Nigerian females here in the states that dont want children or to even get married self, my roommate is an example.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Toktee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

A 37yrs old woman maybe someone at 50 to 55yrs that iz why una no wan disclose hiz identity abi...
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by alacrity007: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
NA THEM GO MARRY U ABI NA U GO MARRY THEM?? Maybe u need satelite to do the search. LOL grin
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Well your statement is false. Because not every Nigerian woman wants children. You can say "most" want kids and I wud agree but since you are saying "all" I disagree. I personally know a couple Nigerian females here in the states that dont want children or to even get married self, my roommate is an example.

I said I dont think there is any Nigerian born and Nigerian bred lady that wants to marry(in other words) is interested in marriage but doent want kids. You may go back and check what I said again. Besides, these Nigerian females you claim to know that are in the states did they grow up in Nigeria?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by overdrive(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
She is somebody's sis and a wife to be so watch ur comments.biko
Dr2great: With her Wide and tasteless toto
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

I said I dont think there is any Nigerian born and Nigerian bred lady that wants to marry(in other words) is interested in marriage but doent want kids. You may go back and check what I said again. Besides, these Nigerian females you claim to know that are in the states did they grow up in Nigeria?

Well maybe sum nigerian born n bred females dont want kids. Its not a crime. Who knows? N no d ones I kno weren't raised in Nigeria
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by cosquee(f): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
[/quote] mbaise girls what? U better mind ur flicking business
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Well maybe sum nigerian born n bred females dont want kids. Its not a crime. Who knows? N no d ones I kno weren't raised in Nigeria

I guessed as much. Those ones are americans lol, I dont know how a lady can survive the cultural embarrassment in Nigeria of being married without kids or not even getting married at all. It's just the way things are at the moment. Whether it is right or wrong is another matter, that's just the reality of the Nigerian system.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

I guessed as much. Those ones are americans lol, I dont know how a lady can survive the cultural embarrassment in Nigeria of being married without kids or not even getting married at all. It's just the way things are at the moment. Whether it is right or wrong is another matter, that's just the reality of the Nigerian system.

Okay I don hear.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
ignis:
Baseless and senseless comment from a useless guy.
Mak hin no tok again? If e don wide..e don wide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Mcdermott All Smiles / Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! / Gbenro Ajibade's Wife, Osas Is Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.