Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,541 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man (20055 Views)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji / Rita Dominic To Cook 24 Different Kinds Of Foods On Xmas / Rita Dominic To Feature In Kenyan Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
ferdiii:
Mak hin no tok again? If e don wide..e don wide.

How he take kno say e don wide nah?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Toktee(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

How he take kno say e don wide nah?
Why you the argue do you know how many actors and directors plus abj and lag guys that don pass through there,do you think the thin go remain the same again?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by SirMethod: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Bro ke?
I am clearly a female undecided
He doesn't see clearly. lol

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by webizone(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
tpia@:
Seriously, who are the single, available men getting married to?

Ha ha. You girls always look for the wrong ones. So they marry... themselves.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by VUVUZELA10: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
It is unfortunate that your assets have been declared toxic. No prudent investor gets near toxic investment.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by fitzmayowa: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
joeydozzy: Thank God finally.... I hope say she never reach menopause undecided

Na wa o people wicked o grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Gen2jaynee: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Siena:

Her comment makes perfect sense. Having children isn't for everyone, it's not mandatory. And just so you know...you don't need to be married to have children.

No need to tag her post as rubbish, simply because her opinion doesn't match yours.

#JusticeforAluu4
ar U a nigerian?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Gen2jaynee: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Toktee: Be happy with who,who iz she getting married to,in this case whos mind iz backward,do you think na today we start hearing stories like this?
leave dis fishbrain.....
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Gen2jaynee: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
Siena:

Her comment makes perfect sense. Having children isn't for everyone, it's not mandatory. And just so you know...you don't need to be married to have children.

No need to tag her post as rubbish, simply because her opinion doesn't match yours.

#JusticeforAluu4
here z anoda tree frog supporting d motion..... Clap 4 ur sef... I rate u -0.1 for suporting.....
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Gen2jaynee: here z anoda tree frog supporting d motion..... Clap 4 ur sef... I rate u -0.1 for suporting.....

I'd rather be a Tree Frog, than a human as unpleasant and obnoxious as yourself. At least this Tree Frog can hold a civil debate, which is more than I can say for you Human. Humans of your ilk need to resort to verbal abuse to get themselves noticed, or heard. So, how smart does that make you, Human?

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by belicov(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Eiya she Ðƍƛ tire no worry ae go marry u
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Gen2jaynee: ar U a nigerian?

What's my nationality got to do with anything? Or are Nigerians a different breed of Human?

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by kennyslim1(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Wetin u dey talk, u don taste am b4? HABA!
maybe he don taste am b4...u can't tell
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Chofa(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
tpapi: source
Emperical evidence and Observation
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Another silly idat...you will have every reason to give God the glory, if you ave ever achieved 0.00001% of what she has achieved in life. Loud-mouthed fool
. I know why u want to kill yourself,ur sisters and mother are prostitute.so u don't see anything wrong in prostitution. Beside,u are so foolish to think because u are poor,everybody on nairaland is poor. Do u know my background? Ur father and mother and ur entire family are foolish poor motherfucker.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2012
ignis:
Baseless and senseless comment from a useless guy.
. Ur mother is a dick sucker
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2012
senator2k9: u don taste am b4
. What do u expect from a prostitute? How prostitute toto dey bi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade's Wife, Osas Is Pregnant (photo) / Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine / Gbenro Ajibade And His Daughter, Azariah Twinning In Matching Denim Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.