Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man (20053 Views)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji / Rita Dominic To Cook 24 Different Kinds Of Foods On Xmas / Rita Dominic To Feature In Kenyan Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Burger01(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Did she tell you she wants children? Whatsup with Naija men and menopause? Nawa 4 sum men ooo. And FYI she is only 37 so she still has time to have 1 or 2 children before she sets into menopausal age. wink
37! I beg what age mesopause go start?
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Shaw007(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2012
Burger01:

Honestly, I thought I was dreaming and maybe old age is setting in already at the time I am enjoying my youth.. Na wa for Nairaland, dem no go give person heart problem..
i actually had 2 go back up and reload the front page then click again. . .dz Ppl shaangry

wey me don dey api sey anoda drama don land!!angryangry

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2012
Burger01:
37! I beg what age mesopause go start?

Menopuase usually starts in the 40s sumtimes 50s. So she still has a couple years left if she wants to have 1 or 2 children.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by gidiboy1(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL i thought na only me realize this. I had 2 go back n check because i thot I clicked the wrong link[i][/i]

Me 3 angry angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by PosCaricature: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2012
Story different from caption.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Burger01(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2012
Shaw007: i actually had 2 go back up and reload the front page then click again. . .dz Ppl shaangry

wey me don dey api sey anoda drama don land!!angryangry
Bros! Na another drama o for FUNKE. Kai she mess up. Go read the Tory o.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Burger01(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Menopuase usually starts in the 40s sumtimes 50s. So she still has a couple years left if she wants to have 1 or 2 children.
OK. Thanks bro. Hope still dey but make she rush am before its too late. Good luck to her..
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2012
Burger01:
OK. Thanks bro. Hope still dey but make she rush am before its too late. Good luck to her..

Bro ke?
I am clearly a female undecided
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Burger01(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Bro ke?
I am clearly a female undecided
Oh my bad! Thanks ma.. Have a blessed day..

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Gen2jaynee: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

I never said she didnt want children. But the person was talkin abt her menopause n I was pointing out that its not a must 2 have children. Maybe she doesn't want kids or maybe she does.
ur comments no de eva make sense.... Y on earth wld a woman,after getting married, wish nt 2 av a child?.... Candie pls reason b4 ur type rubbish
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by blazingtrain: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2012
Congrats babe!!!
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Shaw007(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2012
Burger01:
Bros! Na another drama o for FUNKE. Kai she mess up. Go read the Tory o.
ehen?? . . .abeg gimme d Link sharply!! grin
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2012
Gen2jaynee: ur comments no de eva make sense.... Y on earth wld a woman,after getting married, wish nt 2 av a child?.... Candie pls reason b4 ur type rubbish

HIAH!!! See me see wahala. Who told you what I wrote is rubbish? There are many women in the world today that marry but don't want children. Because most women desire for marriage and children doesn't mean that some women desire the same thing. Have you been living under a rock all these years or what?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by freecocoa(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2012
Seems like someone is already on something this early morning.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Gen2jaynee: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

HIAH!!! See me see wahala. Who told you what I wrote is rubbish? There are many women in the world today that marry but don't want children. Because most women desire for marriage and children doesn't mean that some women desire the same thing. Have you been living under a rock all these years or what?
yeah..... N we dnt need tree frogs lik U.. Under dat rock
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2012
Gen2jaynee: yeah..... N we dnt need tree frogs lik U.. Under dat rock

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Keep talking cus you dont phase me...
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2012
Sounds like a political promise to me
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2012
Dr2great: With her Wide and tasteless toto

Another silly idat...you will have every reason to give God the glory, if you ave ever achieved 0.00001% of what she has achieved in life. Loud-mouthed fool

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2012
Real African women do not struggle to get right husband, Right Husbands struggle to get them!
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Jide95: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2012
Messaging Made Easy;
Send sms to members, groups.
Customise your sender ID
Send SMS from your Facebook account.
All @ an affordable price.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Gen2jaynee: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2012
Coz u dnt worth it....
candieangel12:

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Keep talking cus you dont phase me...
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by sunkylee: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2012
991: Real African women do not struggle to get right husband, Right Husbands struggle to get them!
. Quotable quotes hardly work these days
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2012
Wishing you a happy married life in advance Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by candieangel12(f): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2012
Gen2jaynee: Coz u dnt worth it....

LMAO grin grin grin OKAY...&& ur still talking
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2012
sunkylee: . Quotable quotes hardly work these days
visibility studies show it does!
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by misreal(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2012
God help her
Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by ignis: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2012
Dr2great: With her Wide and tasteless toto
Baseless and senseless comment from a useless guy.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic To Tie The Knot...it Has Been Difficult Getting The Right Man by Gen2jaynee: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Talking 2 a tree frog?..nt even in ma dream,so get a life n stop quoting..
candieangel12:

LMAO grin grin grin OKAY...&& ur still talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface Impregnates Another Lady, I Don Tire 4 This Guy Oh / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Mcdermott All Smiles / Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.