Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? (5260 Views)

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried / Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by jaybaby(f): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2006
Cuz I surprise 2 c ya teeth still like dat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by Radiant(f): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2006
na crase u chop swallow grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by jaybaby(f): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2006
No na STONE tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by princeonx: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
For those that want to be taken home (9ja) when they're dead, its doable as long as you dey send $ and gifts home!

if not, na back to sender your family go do your dead body especially if you have folks wey dey sorfa while you were still alive enjoying (like they believe) abroad.

As for me, How did the bible say it oh! ehen "let the living bury the dead" if them like sef make them leave am for road e no concern me! once my soul go heaven Shikina!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by Dreloaded(f): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2008
Depends on what killed me.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by omoge(f): 1:46am On Feb 12, 2008
grin

prince_onx:

For those that want to be taken home (Nigeria) when they're dead, its doable as long as you dey send $ and gifts home!
if not, na back to sender your family go do your dead body especially if you have folks wey dey sorfa while you were still alive enjoying (like they believe) abroad.
As for me, How did the bible say it oh! ehen "let the living bury the dead" if them like sef make them leave am for road e no concern me! once my soul go heaven Shikina!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by iice(f): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2008
prince_onx:

For those that want to be taken home (Nigeria) when they're dead, its doable as long as you dey send $ and gifts home!

grin grin grin
@Topic. . .where else but home grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by ty4real(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2008
eyin le mooooooo grin grin grin grin! I laugh tire bicuz of this topic , infact just let roll, the show is just beginning.
Dead body no get opinion again oooonce he don peme ooo, all ds one say make den bury for Vgc,na if ur pple wey u leave behind think good fo u and you too sef do dem good while u were alive oo, or else na to just 4get ur corpse for cemetry ni oo, until medical school come pick the body to dey use as cadavar for their mediacl lecture ooo
But for me, i want to be buried any where in the world that I am making ma last impact and influence!Shkikena! Ejooooo, let the exchange of words sorry, deliberations continue o jare! Make I Laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by ty4real(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2008
Radiant and Jaybaby! Abeg carry on, you guys are getting an award from me at the end of the day!You guys want to crack my ribs! Se egba Oko ara yin ni? grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by adamsy07: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2008
we the stress of sending my corps home to inconvinient my families by the expensies i'll better be buried wherever i die
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by delvinmaya(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2008
so dat after dem don bury you,for naija here dem go cum put advert sayin "Died in the Usa,Buried in The Usa"like say na one kain better thing.like say no be the same hell or heaven we go go 2gether,abeg forget am guys,cum back home and be buried in naija.Am about to open a burial house and cemetary where you will get preferential treatment,cheesy if you get ya money for hand
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by ifyalways(f): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
prince_onx:

lol
i wud love to be buried at home,my villa
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by Gamine(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
Man!!

this is scary naa undecided
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by dreeldee: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2008
Gamine:

Man!!

this is scary naa undecided

grin grin grin don't be afraid, it's inevitable

@post where the Soul goes after death is what matters most not where the mortal body is buried so home or abroad doesn't matter to me
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by Plum70: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
My hubby and I have agreed to be cremated and our ashes scattered over any of nature's waters. Cost-effective, environmentally-friendly and less dramatic!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by HRhotness(f): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2008
Plum70:

My hubby and I have agreed to be cremated and our ashes scattered over any of nature's waters. Cost-effective, environmentally-friendly and less dramatic!

Same here grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried? by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 19, 2008
I dont want to be buried i want to be burnt and smoked my my homies here .home is where u find peace, grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Afrcan Country To Migrate And Hustle / How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa / ---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.