Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Iwu And His Speach Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwu And His Speach Yesterday. (774 Views)

IBB Speach After He Overthrew Gen Buhari In 1985 / Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. / Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iwu And His Speach Yesterday. by dan4sunfun(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2008
Yesterday, the INEC chairman professor morice iwu bombassed nigerian activists who are criticising the last election he conducted. i think iwu is supposed to bury his face in shame.

His speach " remember that an atempt was made by a tanker driver to bomb the INEC head office but we tarminated such plan". i could remember that on that fateful day, i was broacasted that a man who attempted bombimg the INEC office at Abuja with a tanker conveying petrol has been arested. but till today, they never araigned anybody, the man they did not show to us. The question is where is the man, who sent the man and what happened to the man?

they are all standby Agents of obasanjo and Iwu posing with diferent strategies to rig the election. what i believed is that obasanjo and iwu planed that suicide bombing for the first time in nigeria so that his third term can continue while we wait for another preparation for election.

iwu claimed that the balot papers were printed in south africa, but all was printed by a local printing company in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

This Government Is As Week As Green Eagles / Edwards Bows Out Of The Race, Will Clinton Emerge The Democrat Nominee? / Genuine Opportunity For A Few

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.