Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

If Your Partner Slaps You In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Slaps You In Public (2122 Views)

What If Your Lover/partner Slaps Your Mother? / What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by OCTAVO: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2012
What would your reaction be if your partner humiliates you by slapping you in public?
What i mean by public is a large gathering of multitude e.g. wedding reception.
Pls mature comments needed!
Thanks.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by mumumugu(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2012
OCTAVO: What would your reaction be if your partner humiliates you by slapping you in public?
Thanks.

i walk away. When we get home, we wil continue part two. I GO BEAT AM TIRE
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by kpozite(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2012
what will lead to that in the frist place? but in case it happens, I won't retaliate there and then,but that is the beginning of the end of the relationship, relationship will end after a thorough beating in private.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by vivianc(f): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2012
Not possible!
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2012
See as the two fools above are taking pride in their ability to beat a woman, SMH!!

One na MUMU, d other na Chicken!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by xynerise: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2012
OCTAVO: What would your reaction be if your partner humiliates you by slapping you in public?
Thanks.
for her to slap u in public means u deserve the slap undecided. Maybe she loves u
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by StellaBella(f): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2012
I will jackie- chan his blokous
And bring him to his bended knees.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by mumumugu(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2012
xynerise:
for her to slap u in public means u deserve the slap undecided. Maybe she loves u

slap to prove love, smh
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by xynerise: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Stella_Bella: I will jackie- chan his blokous
And bring him to his bended knees.
Noise undecided. People like u will beg him despite d slap
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by deshclones(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shollypopz: See as the two fools above are taking pride in their ability to beat a woman, SMH!!

One na MUMU, d other na Chicken!!

Nne,am not an advocate of woman battery..but i will not hesitate to beat devil outta the body of any woman that raises her filthy hands on me first....i careless on what people will say or think....if you no fear me raise hand beat me,me no go fear to retaliate and give you a sound beating...QED
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Na men like sexkillz na im women dey slap grin
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oh no,
Once we reach house sha..... undecided
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by djeezy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Thanks.
Why would your partner slap you in public? There's no need answering this because for me it's just not possible. This is an annoying question, απϑ if it eventually happens, trust me, the response some of you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ giving here would be the opposite. Do you envisage this †̥̥o̲̣̥ happen one day? Hell no.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by flash11(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
1. It's unpossible!
2. I dont condone and can never carry out any form of physical violence against a woman. So even if there's a remote chance that that will occur in maybe dreamland, be rest assured that i wont reciprocate it.
3. If in any eventuality, that occurs, it means i thoroughly deserve it, cos i can be such a diick atimes, so i would just laugh it off then, and apologise later.
Call me whatever you like, your opinion doesnt count.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by AntiGbagaun(f): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
flash11: 1. It's [size=15pt]unpossible![/size]
2. I dont condone and can never carry out any form of physical violence against a woman. So even if there's a remote chance that that will occur in maybe dreamland, be rest assured that i wont reciprocate it.
3. If in any eventuality, that occurs, it means i thoroughly deserve it, cos i can be such a diick atimes, so i would just laugh it off then, and apologise later.
Call me whatever you like, your opinion doesnt count.
shocked shocked angry
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Slap Badosky? impossicant!
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
Simply take a pee on a soldier/policeman/mopol and then hide behind her!

Or use her as ur shield!. grin
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by flash11(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:

shocked shocked angry
ah ah, i be your guy naaa
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by oluezekiel(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:

shocked shocked angry

Just expecting it from you...lol
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
I'm a christian, so i'll simply turn d other cheek for him to slap as well. Now can i hear an AMEN?!
undecided undecided undecided
Mtcheww... d guy wan ready to die be dat na..
But fact remains dat it can never happen to me, cos its only eediots dat can do such in public, and i don't date eediots, besides i'm not dat silly to do anything dat'll warrant a slap on my face. Wtf??
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by 190theclown: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:

shocked shocked angry

Rotfl hahahahahhahaha!!!
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
My guts tells me dat 190the-clown and anti gbagaun are the same and one. angry angry angry
only God knows why u(190) keep laffing at every of his silly and unfunny post. Mtcheww.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by xynerise: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
booqee: My guts tells me dat 190the-clown and anti gbagaun are the same and one. angry angry angry
only God knows why u(190) keep laffing at every of his silly and unfunny post. Mtcheww.
even if u tell me 190 is Seun I will believe you. He is half of Nairaland population undecided
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
xynerise:
even if u tell me 190 is Seun I will believe you. He is half of Nairaland population undecided
Fact# grin grin cheesy
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by larrymoore(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
If my lady slaps me,hey, dt one means say money dont finish 4 my hand!
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by KINGwax(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
She don die be dt niyen o
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by StellaBella(f): 1:17am On Oct 19, 2012
xynerise:
Noise undecided. People like u will beg him despite d slap
No
We do reconciliation sex.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 19, 2012
Thanks.

Slap him back then break up grin
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You In Public by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 19, 2012
deshclones:

Nne,am not an advocate of woman battery..but i will not hesitate to beat devil outta the body of any woman that raises her filthy hands on me first....i careless on what people will say or think....if you no fear me raise hand beat me,me no go fear to retaliate and give you a sound beating...QED
U are a what??.....Chicken!!

Dyckless ape!! And u're proud to write the rubbish above, Ewu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Dating / Worst Date Ever~! / Whats The Weirdest Story You've Ever Heard About Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.