Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

El Rufai Lied Again... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Lied Again... (1750 Views)

FOI Showed El Rufai Lied About Amount Spent On Independence Day Celebrations / "El-rufai Lied, We Never Spent Billions On Independence Anniversary"- GEJ / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Lied Again... by bubadaniel13: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2012
Malam Nasir Elrufai, the pint sized former minister of the FCT and now CPC Chieftain who was a recipient of President Jonathan's sympathy when he lost his daughter last year has turned around to pay the President back in evil coin by mocking his wife's return and spreading lies about the First Lady.

In a note he put on his Facebook page, Elrufai published claims that the First Lady completely ignored thousands of PDP women well wishers who had trooped to the airport to welcome the First Lady. The note claimed that "Mrs. Jonathan was eased into the official vehicle from the plane. She neither waved, acknowledged, nor addressed the hundreds of well-wishers waiting for her".

However, thee First Lady was shown on television waving to well wishers and acknowledging greetings. She also gave an interview to newsmen. So where Elrufai got the false information he did NaijaPundit does not know.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/cpc-chieftain-whom-gej-sympathized-with-mocks-dame-patience-return

Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by BlackMamba2: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2012
Are you surprised? this should hardly be news na... NA TODAY?
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by apala911: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2012
mallam el rufai, why this rage and bitterness, all because you are not part of GEJ administration...... life is more than this.... and islam does not propagate hatred and propanganda....even if we need be analytical it has to be objective.
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Joeadamu86: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2012
I never knew this twitter Mallam has such a bad heart until now,I could vividly remember when GEJ sympathised with him during his moment of trial and today just look at the lie he is telling,everybody knows how the first lady was warmly received but he is angry that Dame is hale and hearty,GEJ abeg just give this man one appointment he will start singing a different song,but sincerely el rufai has become a nuisance and he is loosing his credibility daily.
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Idokojimmy: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Okupe perfectly described Elrufai- he is a peddler of falsehood

Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Noraokon: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2012
el rufai has shown how cheap he can stoop to make mockery of the presidency by trying to deceive and incite the uninformed ones among us. he should try and exhibit some sense of maturity by doing away with politics of rancor and bitterness on GEJ.
Black Mamba: Are you surprised? this should hardly be news na... NA TODAY?
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by usmanyaro17: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2012
Can somebody tell me me what is wrong with this short Mallam?what kind of shamelessness is this?was he wishing her death?at least let politics be politics why should he say such a thing.Anyway this is not the first time he is telling a lie,except for those who are not mindful...I could remember Senator Nasiru Mantu in 2003 calling him a pathological liar after he lied to the senate...
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by TheKingsQueen: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Just her beautiful smile is enough for me. *smiles back at Mama-P*

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by usmanyaro17: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2012
The_King'sQueen:
Just her beautiful smile is enough for me. *smiles back at Mama-P*
The likes of El rufai never wanted to see those smiles,but shame to them.....mama oyoyo.
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Dpeacemaker101: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2012
The mallam is tired of Nigeria, and want in by any means. Na faustration dey cause all these things.
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Dpeacemaker101: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2012
usmanyaro17: Can somebody tell me me what is wrong with this short Mallam?what kind of shamelessness is this?was he wishing her death?at least let politics be politics why should he say such a thing.Anyway this is not the first time he is telling a lie,except for those who are not mindful...I could remember Senator Nasiru Mantu in 2003 calling him a pathological liar after he lied to the senate...
it's obvious that he is playing politics with bitterness.
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by usmanyaro17: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: it's obvious that he is playing politics with bitterness.
my brother this bitterness is too much,I pray he doesnt go crazy...oh
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by bubadaniel13: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2012
Mallam u need to apologise to Dame,what u did was not only shameful but inhuman,see how people are abusing you on your facebook page because of this fat lie,I am so sorry cos your respect is gone...
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by yanni1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
''Welcome back, I missed you'' says her husband

Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by bubadaniel13: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
yanni.:
''Welcome back, I missed you'' says her husband
And Mallam lied that she snubbed people at the Airport,na wah oh....
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Zutchy: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Before nko,are you people just getting to know the callous MALLAM,don't you all know that he is among the loos sucking cartel,their own is to stay and be winchi winchi other peoples success.
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by TheKingsQueen: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
First Lady Patience Jonathan yesterday returned to a tumultous welcome in Abuja, after a six-week stay in Germany. There was a burst of excitement at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja where the presidential jet that brought her back landed at about 4pm.
Dame Patience threw her two hands up in the air as the crowd of government officials, governors’ wives, politicians and women groups hailed her arrival.

Mrs Jonathan who spoke to reporters at the airport said: “I am happy to be back in Nigeria.

“There are a few Nigerians that are saying whatever they like, not what God planned because God has a plan for all of us.
“God has said it all, that when two or three are gathered in His name, that He will be with them. And Nigerians gathered and prayed for me and God listened and heard their prayers, so I thank God for that.
“At the same time, I will use this opportunity to speak to those few ones saying that anybody that goes to the Villa or Aso Rock will die.
“They mentioned the late Gen. Sani Abacha, they mentioned the late Stella Obasanjo, they mentioned the late President Umar Yar’Adua and other people. But why didn’t they mention those ones that went there with their families and succeeded and they still came out alive?
“We should remember that Aso Rock is the seat of power and that is where God has ordained for Nigerians that our leaders should rule from and to rule us right.
“At the same time, I read in the media where they said I was in the hospital. God Almighty knows I have never been to that hospital. I don’t even know the hospital they mentioned.
“I have to explain what God has done for me. I do not have a terminal illness. I did not undergo cosmetic surgery, let alone a tummy tuck.
“My husband loves me as I am and I am pleased with how God created me, I cannot add to it.
“But at the same time, I will use this opportunity to thank my beloved husband and my children, my staff in general and all Nigerians for standing by me during my trying time.
“God has given me a second chance to come and work with women of Nigeria, children and the less privileged. I have come to serve Nigeria. I have come to work with Nigerians, I am there for them.
“Once more, I am pleased to be back. I love Nigerians; they are my family.”

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/my-husband-loves-me-as-i-am-dame-patience-jonathan.html

ELRUFAI PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE DAME SNUBBED NIGERIANS
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Elueme: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
This el Rufai at times behaves like the devil incarnate. That guy has got hatred in his soul and he is capable of anything.
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by HammedSodiqq: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Bad belle politician
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Stallion77(f): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Wait o! you guys did not know he has been lying since? see gbege. Black mamba is on point.

[size=14pt]NEXT![/size]
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Vegetablesoup: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
Have you not tells lies today? everybody is lied all the time na....are you a saints?
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Vegetablesoup: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
The_King'sQueen:
First Lady Patience Jonathan yesterday returned to a tumultous welcome in Abuja, after a six-week stay in Germany. There was a burst of excitement at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja where the presidential jet that brought her back landed at about 4pm.
Dame Patience threw her two hands up in the air as the crowd of government officials, governors’ wives, politicians and women groups hailed her arrival.

Mrs Jonathan who spoke to reporters at the airport said: “I am happy to be back in Nigeria.

“There are a few Nigerians that are saying whatever they like, not what God planned because God has a plan for all of us.
“God has said it all, that when two or three are gathered in His name, that He will be with them. And Nigerians gathered and prayed for me and God listened and heard their prayers, so I thank God for that.
“At the same time, I will use this opportunity to speak to those few ones saying that anybody that goes to the Villa or Aso Rock will die.
“They mentioned the late Gen. Sani Abacha, they mentioned the late Stella Obasanjo, they mentioned the late President Umar Yar’Adua and other people. But why didn’t they mention those ones that went there with their families and succeeded and they still came out alive?
“We should remember that Aso Rock is the seat of power and that is where God has ordained for Nigerians that our leaders should rule from and to rule us right.
“At the same time, I read in the media where they said I was in the hospital. God Almighty knows I have never been to that hospital. I don’t even know the hospital they mentioned.
“I have to explain what God has done for me. I do not have a terminal illness. I did not undergo cosmetic surgery, let alone a tummy tuck.
“My husband loves me as I am and I am pleased with how God created me, I cannot add to it.
“But at the same time, I will use this opportunity to thank my beloved husband and my children, my staff in general and all Nigerians for standing by me during my trying time.
“God has given me a second chance to come and work with women of Nigeria, children and the less privileged. I have come to serve Nigeria. I have come to work with Nigerians, I am there for them.
“Once more, I am pleased to be back. I love Nigerians; they are my family.”

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/my-husband-loves-me-as-i-am-dame-patience-jonathan.html

ELRUFAI PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE DAME SNUBBED NIGERIANS

you! so you knows not how to make a new postings or thread? why can you putting this kind of big threads on another person threads? maybe you still bedwetting? or sleepingdreaming?
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by touchmehard: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Vegetable soup: Have you not tells lies today? everybody is lied all the time na....are you a saints?
What Language is this please? Obviously neither English Language nor Pidgin English

BTW, Even if majority of people lie, the difference is that ELRUFAI forces his lies down people's throats by posting them on Facebook and twitter
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by jmaine: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Vegetable soup: Have you not tells lies today? everybody is lied all the time na....are you a saints?

Leaf them, we has all say one lying or more today . .nobody are a saints cos each of us is lie everyday . . .grin
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by touchmehard: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Vegetable soup:

you! so you knows not how to make a new postings or thread? why can you putting this kind of big threads on another person threads? maybe you still bedwetting? or sleepingdreaming?
Whoever posted the stuff you are complaining about obviously posted it as a truth to counter ELRUFAI's lies. Are you so daft?
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Basketmouth1: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
jmaine:

Leaf them, we has all say one lying or more today . .nobody are a saints cos each of us is lie everyday . . .grin
A Mallam like Elrufai will use his FaceBook page to peddle lies and you tell us that it is normal? Have we forgotten that a woman's life was involved? This is too cheap for a former minister, he is a disgrace
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by jmaine: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
touch_me_hard: Whoever posted the stuff you are complaining about obviously posted it as a truth to counter ELRUFAI's lies. Are you so daft?

why does you tries to countering Vegetable Soup postings cheesy . . . .

Vegetable Soup are vex that Elrufai lying is exposing here on this thread grin
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by jmaine: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Basket mouth:
A Mallam like Elrufai will use his FaceBook page to peddle lies and you tell us that it is normal? Have we forgotten that a woman's life was involved? This is too cheap for a former minister, he is a disgrace

Bros calm down . . . .i dey wind vegetable soup . . .i wan't to see him shell more of those grammatic huge bombs grin

Abeg left me alone joor cheesy
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by Vegetablesoup: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
touch_me_hard: Whoever posted the stuff you are complaining about obviously posted it as a truth to counter ELRUFAI's lies. Are you so daft?

[size=14pt]yes i am draft...but you are dafter and i was go before i see this ur dafting posting. I dont like replied daft people but u is a lucky daftest person...even your username is daftest! U needed to be born again![/size]
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by bubadaniel13: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Vegetable soup:

[size=14pt]yes i am draft...but you are dafter and i was go before i see this ur dafting posting. I dont like replied daft people but u is a lucky daftest person...even your username is daftest! U needed to be born again![/size]
Vege we are all know the stuff you are made of,you are a daft at all,but let's not forget abt the thread,it is all abt a big lie that el rufai told which is so disturbing..
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by ubandire(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
You people seem not to have realised uptill this time that these are end days for these liars,Sahara Reporters the other day,Lie(lai)Mohammed yesterday,el-rufai today.We'll see to their end.

And according to Ally carter:
“It is an occupational hazard that anyone who has spent his life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth.”
Re: El Rufai Lied Again... by ubandire(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
You people seem not to have realised uptill this time that these are end days for these liars,Sahara Reporters the other day,Lie(lai)Mohammed yesterday,el-rufai today.We'll see to their end.

And according to Ally carter:
“It is an occupational hazard that anyone who has spent his life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth.”The truth is now being so hard for them to tell,they have resorted to white lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA / Too Much Light In Port Harcourt_choiiiiiiii! _thank You Lord_ / I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.