Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (14935 Views)

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by talk2sulta: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2008
Re: by DualCore1: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2008
talk2sulta:

SO GUYS<ASK YOUR BABES ABOUT THEIR EX-BOYFRIENDS AND BE ON THE ALERT!I nerver knew my girl to be promiscous but am surprised at this.

u don't expect me to start calling the seven five of them early this morning to ask them this, do u?

talk2sulta:

HE DEFLOWERED

this is in a bid to run away from the word dIs-virgined, hmm?
hmm, your first love has a first love that isnt u, how complex can love get? angry

what has this story got to do with this very section anyway? there is a Romance section somewhere around, i've never been der but its somewhere around, look for it and move this over there.
Re: by klassyguy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2008
So why are u whining about? move on with ur life dude.
Re: by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
Yeh, the case of the Ex abi. anyway, you have already made a decision, if you are illing to forgive her then do that, the ball is in your court.
Re: by Faitymine(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2008
A stitch in time saves nine!
Leave her alone and let her go, look for descent lady that'll love you with all her heart.
Re: by DisGuy: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
so many soft boyz around town nowadays

you are now the ex-boyfriend, will you do the thing too?

sultaan is that you?
Re: by Beebsyn(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hey dude, dont waste ur tym having her on your mind anymore. Cos if u do, she is still going to do the same. like one of my friend always says"girls have fish brain" cos they are very easy to deceive and confuse. dude, shine ur eye, cos we never want loose u on nairaland ohhhh. so soji ur self. half word is enough for a wise. One love.

1 Like

Re: by Busta(f): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
What is it with naija pple and first love? I know a lot of Nigerian girls that feels so attached to whoever they lost their virginity to…, make it sound like that the guy is indebted to them forever and he has to marry them becos he disvirgined them?

@topic, my advice for u is to move one with ur life and u’ll find someone that appreciates u better. Ignore her cos who knows wat might happen when u marry her? She’ll leave u in the middle of the night and run back to her first love whenever he comes calling her again.

And to think that they were together for 2 days?
lol she’s just a cheap slut!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ poster,
u be real mumu.
the girl dey deceive u since u self they do first love.
babe wey don bang like ten guys u still they follow am sheepishly.
wake up and smell the coffee.she wasn't meant for u.simple
Re: by opokonwa(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2008
Ol boy! Sorry o! But no be only you e don happen to.
No be new tory undecided
Re: by goldboy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
God has saved and delivered u. pls run for ur life ooo

she is not fr u

kpomqueeeem.QED!!!!!!!!!!
Re: by omega25red(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2008
consider your self lucky that she at least quit the relationship instead of stringing you along.
Re: by talk2sulta: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2008
bennygee:

@ poster,
u be real mumu.
the girl dey deceive u since u self they do first love.
babe wey don bang like ten guys u still they follow am sheepishly.
wake up and smell the coffee.she wasn't meant for u.simple

bennygee I no be mumu.how would I know if she's cheating on me.we are a little bit far from each other so I wouldnt really know whats happening.my brother it can happen to anyone as long as you truly love your girl.not blindly anyway.
Re: by talk2sulta: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2008
Dis Guy:

so many soft boyz around town nowadays

you are now the ex-boyfriend, will you do the thing too?

sultaan is that you?
Dis guy I dont think I have time for that.let bygone be bygone.shekina.
Re: by Beebsyn(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2008
guy leave the chick alone she is not made for you, ok.
Re: by Akinagirl(f): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2008
you are over her, so what more advice are you looking for?
Re: by segunpc(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2008
well God has shown u

its left for u to decide!
Re: by 2dye4(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2008
@sulta- your ex's excuse is damn rite stupid! so the guy is her first love and he deflowered her, and so? his he using remote control her? angry

like someone said , thank your stars that ur thru with her lying promiscuous ass cause only heaven knows what she'd do if u were married. what a load of crap!
Re: by sagitarius(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2008
thats life man, just get things 2gether & move on
Re: by sagitarius(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2008
thats life man, just get things 2gether & move on
Re: by ssRhino: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
well, u mustn't have been that good, sorry i said that, but i am just saying it as it is.
Re: by yewaman1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2008
tales by moonlight and the lesson learnt from this is that, shit happens move on.
Re: by hbrednic: 5:25am On Jan 30, 2008
the name of the lesson is "GROWING UP 101"
it will guilde you for a life time.
Re: by damtey(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2008
Guy, i no fit say u be mumu, but soji ur self distance no matter all, na girls way be dat way u dey c so even if u give her everything she go still cheat on u, come dey beg later say na devil.
My guy 4get am make u move on she bi oscanbo
Re: by saucekid(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
so,this type of threads still exist?
Re: by bebe2007(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2008
@poster,

Sorry o! so sad. Well you have to move on, if you can forgive her please do, if not, let her down gently she must be devasted now. Why do some guys like to play with peoples feelings its so unfair. Poor girl!!! apparently she still had the hots for her ex. A real case of Love triangle.
Re: by Genuine(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2008
Ex Boyfriend must've whooped that ass like it was hot grin

The girl proly just woke up to the sad reality that she was with someone who could not perform grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
Thats the beauty of deflowering a girl. wink

Once Jembe, always Jembe!!! grin
Re: by Beebsyn(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2008
jassie:

Thats the beauty of deflowering a girl. wink

Once Jembe, always Jembe!!! grin
@jassie, it seems your word is true, cos have always imagine that kind of a thing.
Re: by PERVERT9: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2008
definately you were performing below expexpectations especially behind closed door sorry o grin grin
Re: by talk2sulta: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2008
definately you were performing below expexpectations especially behind closed door sorry o

not really that.though am not claiming to be one superman,but I feel that its all about emotional attachments.I have realised that once you dump a girl,she will always want you back I feel.try it and see.
Re: by kingsikaz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2008
you are a perfect picture of masculine oponu(first class fool).

who are you are trying 2 advice, you are just a disgrace!

it seems you are love-sick, i can see thru your mind you will still welcome d girl to fool u d more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.