Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” (14705 Views)

See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by LiveTimesNG: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
See more photos of Kenya Senator who went braless to celebrate “No Bra Day”

Read details and more pictures in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/see-more-photos-of-kenya-senator-who-went-braless-to-celebrate-no-bra-day/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Madibah(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
See BBW tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by ObaKlaz: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Madibah:
See BBW tongue
See the rear view from the mirror. She's one hell of a sinator senator. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Aboks(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
sugar mummy

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
I like her....

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
its kenya so not shocked cheesy
but for a BBW she is certainly in shape cheesy
flat tummy and body still looks firm and not flabby cheesy
seems like she really takes care of hersef cheesy
and look at that rear view shocked
ZIINI come an see ur spec cheesy

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
She's in healthy shape but she definitely doesn't have a flat tummy

lefulefu:

5 Likes

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by daddytime(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
See hiiiip

This one na " no bra and no kpata" day.

2 Likes

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
daddytime:
See hiiiip
She go still SMELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Why do you say that?

EVILFOREST:

She go still SMELL

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by DaddyRochie1642: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

She go still SMELL

To slap you dey hungry me

6 Likes

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
She's in healthy shape but she definitely doesn't have a flat tummy

for a thick girl she has a relatively flat tummy from what i seeing in that pic cheesy

and look at those hips cheesy
seems she takes good care of herself cheesy
how many chubby ladies can u see who look like this cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Relative to most women her size, yes i agree her tummy doesn't look so protruded.

But she doesn't have a flat tummy still

The hips don't surprise me, some some have the genetics for that type of body

lefulefu:
for a thick girl she has a relatively flat tummy from what i seeing in that pic cheesy

and look at those hips cheesy
seems she takes good care of herself cheesy
how many chubby ladies can u see who look like this cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
lefulefu:
Bad guy grin
You valid bro✔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Dreamliner787(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Beautiful and shapefull cheesy grin
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by RealEzee(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

She go still SMELL
change d babes u dey follow kwa, or betterstill help them

Got bbw way no dey smell oo, #Memories

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by oluyomi71935: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
:for a thick girl she has a relatively flat tummy from what i seeing in that pic and look at those hips seems she takes good care of herself how many chubby ladies can u see who look like this
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
ObaKlaz:

The lady will be very sweet in bed grin

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Okoroawusa: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
If a woman is not lepa forget it...

And you say she is a senator?
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 19, 2020
She is indeed a sinator grin

Must have taken her so much to achieve that and she looks very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by ObaKlaz: 4:44am On Oct 19, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The lady will be very sweet in bed grin
That's a whole breakfast, lunch and dinner right there, bruh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 19, 2020
ZIINI food don land tongue
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by DAramis: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2020
Guys, stop sexualilzing another person's mother na grin

But it seems like Kenya women and some East African ladies do carry big back axile that is well aligned.

Really presentable going by her stomach.

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Freestainworld(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin she dey ok shaa
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by osamz007: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2020
ObaKlaz:

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2020
The guy who noticed that mirror.

This image is 4u. U be werey. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by UncleHaba22: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2020
She dey try sale her market grin
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Maxcollins042(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2020
No love handle. No muffin top. I will say this woman is considerably thick and voluptuous.
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Lefulefu how far you no know her handle for IG cheesy
Make man go feed eye for her page
This woman carry something na íkàbé den dey call am grin
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If a woman is not lepa forget it...

And you say she is a senator?
Wetin you guys dey see for lepa self
I don't like them one bit
Chubby or bbw is bae bro
Ask lefulefu himself sabi about the matter grin
Lefu na bad guy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Okoroawusa: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2020
ZIINI:

Wetin you guys dey see for lepa self
I don't like them one bit
Chubby or bbw is bae bro
Ask lefulefu himself sabi about the matter grin
Lefu na bad guy cheesy
My brother wetin una see for fat women?

Lepa is bae...ever ready. If you look wetin you dey chop e go sweet for eyes.
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My brother wetin una see for fat women?

Lepa is bae...ever ready. If you look wetin you dey chop e go sweet for eyes.
Not fat bro
Thick ,,chubby,, is bae
Kpashing a lepa bae go be like say you dey put your prick for inside stick
Shey you no like as that woman set nii cheesy
You Guy's dey try I no fit do lepa babes Lai-Lai grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.