Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic (1951 Views)

8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by bittyend(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Though, I'm Yoruba, I only date Igbo girls. They are easier to chat up, friendly, and they're also very juicy.

You just can't go wrong dating an Igbo girl, that's why I pick 'em in five-folds.

Whenever, I hear names like Chioma, Nkechi, Ngozi, Ebele etc. I know that's another nice and juicy Igbo girl to be hunted down.

I love my Igbo girls, they're Naija's best kept secret.
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
I hope you end up marrying an igbo girl after all this noise making about dating juicy igbo girls because, na that one go pain me pass! undecided
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
true talk, anyi di too much.
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by flash11(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
Why are you telling me?? undecided
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by 190theclown: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
flash11: Why are you telling me?? undecided
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Caracta(f): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
issokay
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by 190theclown: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
berem: I hope you end up marrying an igbo girl after all this noise making about dating juicy igbo girls because, na that one go pain me pass! undecided

Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by larrymoore(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oh! because dey give u potatoes always, hey? Asewo boy.
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Yes o! D juicy part of us,na money.. undecided
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
bittyend: Though, I'm Yoruba, I only date Igbo girls. They are easier to chat up, friendly, and they're also very juicy.

You just can't go wrong dating an Igbo girl, that's why I pick 'em in five-folds.

Whenever, I hear names like Chioma, Nkechi, Ngozi, Ebele etc. I know that's another nice and juicy Igbo girl to be hunted down.

I love my Igbo girls, they're Naija's best kept secret.
yeah you're right, their toto dey very juicy...they oil it time to time so they can get their full cash payment. Dats wat they're about..EGO!

Silly tribalistic thread.
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
booqee: yeah you're right, their toto dey very juicy...they oil it time to time so they can get their full cash payment. Dats wat they're about..EGO!

and how much have you earned since you started flashing your oiled armpit?

Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by wissezy: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hmm...
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Greyfog:
and how much have you earned since you started flashing your oiled armpit?
and how much have u earned by not facing your front?? Shift joor.....
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by KINGwax(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
booqee: yeah you're right, their toto dey very juicy...they oil it time to time so they can get their full cash payment. Dats wat they're about..EGO!

you oil yours too? With what? Anointing oil or palm oil?
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by bittyend(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2012

How's that tribalistic? Is it a crime to have a preference? I don't date naija girls, but when I do, it's strictly Igbo girls.
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by bittyend(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
berem: I hope you end up marrying an igbo girl after all this noise making about dating juicy igbo girls because, na that one go pain me pass! undecided

Obviously, when I meet a 'diala' and 'Nwafor' lol.
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by bittyend(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
Igwe of Igbo girls! cool
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Kenistry(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Juicy?....... Swim wit life jacket man cos some of dem pool got Hydrogen, Iron & Vitamins in abudance.
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by jigwe101: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
We ARE special beings grin
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by kittykat1(f): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
How much have u spent on brazilian wigs?
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by 190theclown: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
kitty kat: How much have u spent on brazilian wigs?

Help me as d dude grin
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella: true talk, anyi di too much.

nwaoma, gwabafa ooo...una rock jor
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Ranoscky(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2012
Na money dem sabi.
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2012
Bittyend likes Igbo girls? A pig just flew past my window.

Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by AntiGbagaun(f): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2012
190-the-clown:

Help me [size=15pt]as[/size] d dude grin
sad
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by 190theclown: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2012
^hahahahahahhaa - he has finally got me

He's finally got me hahahhahahahahhaa!!!!
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2012
Never heard of 'Juicy Igbo Girls' before undecided
Well, Get ready to share your shaving stick and keep a set of toothpick handy each time u get breastfed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2012
Are they really as romantic as you'd want us to believe? Methinks they ooze of sexuality...an irresistable charm that lays siege on the soul. Perhaps that's the true definition of romance, shey?
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by DukeNija(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2012
Caracta: issokay
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by DukeNija(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2012
Only Igbo Men are permitted to 'Like' igbo Women. angry
Re: Igbo Girls And Why They're The Most Romantic by Ranoscky(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2012
Boring in here.

Pls Help, My Sister Lost It / What Attracts Women To Men?? / Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications.