Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single (2518 Views)

Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
There are a lot of pretty and smart single ladies out there and you often wonder why they're not attached to anyone or why no guy wants to be with them.

Clearly some ladies are single because they choose to be.They are simply not interested in being in a serious relationship at this time in their life.

Many ambitions and very successful women find it hard to marry.There's this notion that the more successful a woman is, the more threatening she is to man.The assumption from guys is that she will be disrespectful, arrogant and proud.

There was a thread created by emusmith that guys are the main reason why Nigerian ladies are single buh I want to say it's a Big Lie.
How can guys be the reason why they're single?.
With that I came up the reasons why Nigerian ladies are at fault why they're Single.

Let's take a look at the reasons why Nigerian ladies remain single.

1.Afraid Of Commitment

Ladies are afraid of being committed to one person.Some still want to be able to hang out with different guys and not be questioed.For this reason, they chose to remain single.

2. Insecurity

Ladies have had bad experiences in the past and can't seem to move past it.Ladies feel all guys are the same and all they want from a lady is sex and they leave after getting it..
With the mind of that, the refuses to date any man that comes there way.

3. Trust Issues

Some ladies have been hurt badly in the past and they find it hard to trust any man.They would rather remain single than fall into the arms of another man who would deceive them with sweet talks that mean nothing.
Ladies, I want you to know that Guys are different.You just have to try it and see..Though, it's difficult to trust a guy nowadays buh you just have to put your trust in him and alway pray.

4. They Want To Remain Independent

Many ladies out there are not willing to give up their independence for anything.The ability to make their own decisions without having to consult a significant, the joy of doing whatever they like, how they like is one of the major perks of staying single.They value their independence and for that reason chose to remain single.

5. Afraid Of Seperation

Most marriages are crashing on a daily basis over flimsy excuses.Ladies would rather stay single than jump into marriage and be out in a couple of years..
Ladies, please know that it's how to plan your family that your family gonna results to..If you scheme it wisely and with patience, there won't be any form of seperation.

6. Waiting For Mr. Right

Ladies want to remain single until Mr. Right comes along.Some don't want to settle for the wrong guy just because they're feeling anxious about.I'm not saying it's bad to wait for Mr. Right.Buh, how can you find Mr. Right when you denied almost all guys in the world saying they don't worth your value..

7. Not Wanting To Settle For Less

There are many ladies out there who think too high of themselves.They see themselves as too posh or too rich to associate with certain kinds of people.They have a class and can't associate with anyone below that class.So most of the time they remain single waiting a man in their 'class' to come their way.
Ladies, you need to lower your standards.

8. Playing Hard To Get

Ladies overdo the 'playing hard to get' game.A guy could sometimes lose interest when the playing hard to get game becomes too much.
I'm not saying be easy and jump into the arms of every man that comes your way, buh at the same time, don't play too hard to get.Do not chase away a man of potential away that could be your future spouse with your games.

#FACTS

Inspired By
Emusmith

List Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by simtosul: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
You are on point bro most especially No 1, 6, 7 and 8. Ladies in this category normally friend zone guys that truly love them and refer to him as "We are just friends, no strings attached" Smh
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DaZion(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
God bless u Op.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by donbenedict(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
They don't marry their male bestie. cool
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DaZion(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
This plot of land is not for sale rit nw.

All these are true.I'm in support of these especialy numba 8.

Have bin eyeing a gal since two weeks nw, and she's forming hard to get.

Front page material

I'm vividly sure dat lalasticlala nd mynd44 are viewing ds thread from 'angle of depression'.

Hoping to see ds on d homepage(Front page)
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by LuveU2(f): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Emusmith's points are more credible and still stand valid. And as far as am concerned men are the major reason most women are single.

1. Afraid of commitment. If you had stopped here that would be correct but saying they are because they want to keep hanging out with different men is pointless. People are afraid of commitment because they are comfortable being single and are afraid of extra burdens

2 and 3 have one cause, men. Evil men! Once beaten twice shy. You cant blame ladies for being extra careful after many bad experiences

4. Independent: Why are more ladies struggling to be independent these days? Simple evil men in our society cannot stop taking advantage of them. Most men find it difficult helping a lady without strings attached. Who wouldnt want to be free from their claws? most especially if the benefits are far lesser than the cost. Women are thinking.

5. Afraid of separation. Better single than dead or a divorcee. Nobody wants liabilities in their lives. And You wonder why they are afraid of separation because men are no longer like men. So many kids in men bodies hovering all around the place.

6. Waiting for mr right. I'll advice every woman to be patient and careful when it comes to marriage. Wait for the right partner for you and be happy later than choose any man (most likely a bad one) in order to please no lifers.

I agree with 7$ 8.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
simtosul:
You are on point bro most especially No 1, 6, 7 and 8. Ladies in this category friend zone guy that truly love them and refer to him as "We are just friends, no string attached" Smh
They're so perfect in that category of "friendzoning" guys.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Emusmith's points are more credible and still stand valid. And as far as am concerned men are the major reason most women are single.
I totally disagree with that.
Guys can't ever make you ladies remain single.Because it's your choice to be single.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by Sistem007(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
How could someone say men are the reason why women remain single ? where and how is it connected. please someone should share the link coz I would like to read it.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by LuveU2(f): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Guys can't ever make you ladies remain single.Because it's your choice to be single.
Think deeper and you will see it.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by mcdreeezy: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
To be honest, whose business is it if girls want to remain single?
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sistem007:
How could someone say men are the reason why women remain single ? where and how is it connected. please someone should share the link coz I would like to read it.
It amaze me also.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Think deeper and you will see it.
There's nothing to think about dear..
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by LuveU2(f): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
DanceVille:
There's nothing to think about dear..
You are just a lazy thinker. Am i surprised tho, no.

When it comes to us, dont stay on top of the water where you are comfortable cos you would be fooling yourself to know a lot when you know next to nothing. Only men with balls dive in to get wisdom.

Should you be blamed? not really! This is nairaland after all, your niche.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DaZion(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
LuveU2:

1. Afraid of commitment. If you had stopped here that would be correct but saying they are because they want to keep hanging out with different men is pointless. People are afraid of commitment because they are comfortable being single and are afraid of extra burdens

2 and 3 have one cause, men. Evil men! Once beaten twice shy. You cant blame ladies for being extra careful after many bad experiences

4. Independent: Why are more ladies struggling to be independent these days? Simple evil men in our society cannot stop taking advantage of them. Most men find it difficult helping a lady without strings attached. Who wouldnt want to be free from their claws? most especially if the benefits are far lesser than the cost. Women are thinking.

5. Afraid of separation. Better single than dead or a divorcee. Nobody wants liabilities in their lives. And You wonder why they are afraid of separation because men are no longer like men. So many kids in men bodies hovering all around the place.

6. Waiting for mr right. I'll advice every woman to be patient and careful when it comes to marriage. Wait for the right partner for you and be happy later than choose any man (most likely a bad one) in order to please no lifers.

I agree with 7$ 8.
Jus read wat u wrote there, it doesn't mak any sense rara.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
DanceVille:
My bro cheesy

My thread is summarized in this: Guys are the cause most ladies are single because of lack of action. See now, LoveU2 loves you but because she isn't saying it, you're still keeping her single. wink

Howdy?
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
LuveU2:
You are just a lazy thinker. Am i surprised tho, no.

When it comes to us, dont stay on top of the water where you are comfortable cos you would be fooling yourself to know a lot when you know next to nothing. Only men with balls dive in to get wisdom.

Should you be blamed? not really! This is nairaland after all, your niche.
O-K!
Satisfy.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
In case this makes fp....
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Where are the ladies to defend themselves
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
emusmith:
My bro cheesy

My thread is summarized in this: Guys are the cause most ladies are single because of lack of action. See now, LoveU2 loves you but because she isn't saying it, you're still keeping her single. wink

Howdy?
Hi bro!

Wait she loves me and she didn't tell me, how would I know her feelings?

And I don't means I'm keeping her single..

I'm very Gud bro..
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Hi bro!

Wait she loves me and she didn't tell me, how would I know her feelings?

And I don't means I'm keeping her single..

I'm very Gud bro..
The law is: Men are created to always chase the women. You are suppose to skilled at discerning green lights, if any. If not, still try to go after. grin grin grin

#ooops#
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
emusmith:
The law is: Men are created to always chase the women. You are suppose to skilled at discerning green lights, if any. If not, still try to go after. grin grin grin

#ooops#
Lol sir.
Is it bad if ladies approach guys also?
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol sir.
Is it bad if ladies approach guys also?

To be sincere with you...It's not bad. I've had a bit of that and trust me, there's no arm in that. Well, I'll put a thread soon to end this contest.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by DanceVille: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
emusmith:
To be sincere with you...It's not bad. I've had a bit of that and trust me, there's no arm in that. Well, I'll put a thread soon to end this contest.
That will be great.

Looking forward to seeing that thread.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by LuveU2(f): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
DaZion:
Jus read wat u wrote there, it doesn't mak any sense rara.
I would be surprised if it made sense to you and your type.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by LuveU2(f): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
emusmith:
My bro cheesy

Howdy?
kwahaha
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
LuveU2:
kwahaha
undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by chibuike67(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
7 and 8 are the main reasons
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by adimloaded(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
@ op. Men are de reason y ladies are single because dey ends up hurting our feelings after deceiving us with dere swt talks which is full of lies.
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
LuveU2:
kwahaha
I'm communicating ba? wink cheesy
Re: 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single by Yewandequeen(f): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
aswear op is talking to me#covers face

what will one do?when the few available ones ain't meeting our expectations?

op why na

am guilty of all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me , I'm Heartbroken Right Now / Why Are You Still Single? / Guys, What Do You Think Is Going On In The Mind Of This Guy? ( PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.