Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Looking For The Other Half - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For The Other Half (591 Views)

Who's Your nairaland Other Half? / Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart / Your Other Half's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Other Half by ade77ade(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
it Starts Wonderfully Driven by thoughts and Imagination,Achieved by Action and Motives and When Accepted! Its a Priceless
Gift Duly Deserved one Thing Only Specially Deserved,
In a 28yrs Old, Dark Skinned,God Fearing Sincere and Down to Earth. Folorunsho is Mostly interested in Simple Things,
am Highly Reserved,though not like that on the bench of a football team and am a bit of an introvert but not that shy to say i do on that
memorable day.
I'm Interested in meeting a Lady of Similar Qualities, Preferred age Bracket between 24-27,Fair in Complexion,a Muslim, Yoruba(omo Karo ojire)
and Well Cultured.
If my Profile Interest Contact me via email: folly77folly@gmail.com or 08189513915 sms only Please.

(1) (Reply)

How To Move On And Deal With A Break Upwith A Smile / Can You Give A Cake As Valentine Gift To Ur Man? Will He Appreciate It? / I Make Sure My Man Gets Me Exactly What I Want For Valentines. Do You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.