Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? (765 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
The First Lady of Nigeria, Patience Goodluck, returned to the nation’scapital yesterday afternoon. Severalreports suggested that she spent the last seven weeks in a German hospital, where she allegedly had cosmetic surgery. The Dame looked hale and hearty, as she stepped off the presidential jet. She was welcomed by delighted members of her family, her friends and highly placed PDP members. Prominent among them, was the president, Goodluck Jonathan, who drew his wife for a warm embrace. However, it was noticed that the First Lady seemed eager to kiss him, but GEJ was seemingly not in the mood for public display of affection. Or was it the angle from which the shot was taken?
Source : dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/18/photospeak-why-jonathan-refuse-kiss-patience/?wt=2

Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
U know staying on bed for so long with no one to talk to can make ur mouth inactive and may cause mouth odour. Its possible dame has contacted one. My tot is dat gej had every intention of kissing her but he instantly changed his mind when d odour travelled past his nose. Or why else would they be kissing in such a awkward and funny way?? undecided
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Akshow: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lol. Hahaha Ije lof, lof nwantintin shack me make i quench. Nice one Oga Jona. One month konji for body no be joke
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Mary4life1(f): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
See love.so so envious of them.Patience pray i dont steal your husband from you
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
He wan comot ha nose?
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by AntiGbagaun(f): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mary 4 life: See love.so so envious of them.Patience pray i dont steal your husband [size=15pt]for[/size] you
cry cry
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Mary4life1(f): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:

cry cry
thanks mr dictionary for correcting me.
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Mary4life1(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:

cry cry
thanks for the correction.
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
He for phock am for dia nah undecided
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by CrazyMan(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
His mates kiss their wives on the lips, and there he is kissing his wife on the nose.

No wonder Nigeria is like this...its very obvious that he lacks knowledge about almost everything. sad
Re: Who Says GEJ Is Not Romantic? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2012
CrazyMan: His mates kiss their wives on the lips, and there he is kissing his wife on the nose.

No wonder Nigeria is like this...its very obvious that he lacks knowledge about almost everything. sad

smh undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girl Pushed Off Building In Lagos After Argument With Man She Met On Facebook / Genotype First Pls Guyz / Guys,any Need To Rush & Get Married? Ladies;whatcha Fink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.