Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men (2365 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 4:30am On Oct 19, 2012
Do Nigerian men date outside their culture? If so would they be willing to teach their woman the culture or do they find that as more of a hassle?
Re: Nigerian Men by pleep(m): 4:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Yes, some do. But if you are a large white woman they might try and sacrifice you to the oracle. In Africa fat white women are seen as good luck, many men believe that by having sex with you they can end the starvation that plauges our great land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Yes we do. And we also like it when our wife learn or give us the impression that they wanna learn our culture
Re: Nigerian Men by Gudintent: 6:10am On Oct 19, 2012
pleep: Yes, some do. But if you are a large white woman they might try and sacrifice you to the oracle. In Africa fat white women are seen as good luck, many men believe that by having sex with you they can end the starvation that plauges our great land.

Really

Or just tales by pleep
Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2012
Gudintent:

Really

Or just tales by pleep
Sarcasm dude
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin grin cheesy
pleep: Yes, some do. But if you are a large white woman they might try and sacrifice you to the oracle. In Africa fat white women are seen as good luck, many men believe that by having sex with you they can end the starvation that plauges our great land.
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2012
Sure, they do...
If u're interested in keeping a Nigerian man, learn to cook his favourite Nigerian meal...he'll definitely appreciate you for that effort
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2012

That if is true I never knew there are a lot of nigerian people I know that would not get involved with someone outside their culture.
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44: Yes we do. And we also like it when our wife learn or give us the impression that they wanna learn our culture
Of course that s a given if you want to truly be with someone learning the language, food, and everything that makes them who they are you have to learn their culture. I think it would be quite uncomfortable to meet his family and everyone is speaking the native tongue and you can only speak English and creole which in that situation won't help much.
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2012
flanrey: Sure, they do...
If u're interested in keeping a Nigerian man, learn to cook his favourite Nigerian meal...he'll definitely appreciate you for that effort
Well would have to have one first . Trust me if I did I would do so much research and learn to cook the meals I think even he would be surprised
Re: Nigerian Men by lolaluv1(f): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2012
Someone hankers after Nigerian meat, I see.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

Well would have to have one first . Trust me if I did I would do so much research and learn to cook the meals I think even he would be surprised

Keep positive then, they'll come knocking on your door soon
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2012
lola.luv:

You know this hun!
Its like the best meat you could ever have
Re: Nigerian Men by lolaluv1(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2012
flanrey:

You know this hun!
Its like the best meat you could ever have

#coughs
Ahem!

Lol.cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

Of course that s a given if you want to truly be with someone learning the language, food, and everything that makes them who they are you have to learn their culture. I think it would be quite uncomfortable to meet his family and everyone is speaking the native tongue and you can only speak English and creole which in that situation won't help much.
Seriously, it does not matter. It is just the way you feel
Re: Nigerian Men by 190theclown: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
lovely empress nice 2meet u - my name is 290

Can I get 2 know u beter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
190-the-clown:

Can I get 2 know u beter
Can't even get your name right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by 190theclown: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
ode - my name is now 290
Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
190-the-clown:
ode - my name is now 290-the-id'iot
A good thing you know
Re: Nigerian Men by 190theclown: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
Tell me more cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
190-the-clown:
ode - my name is now 290

Why not 230E?
Re: Nigerian Men by AzaMontana(f): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
Where the hell have you been poster. Are your eyes blind? havnt u seen that nigerian men date everything that comes their way
Re: Nigerian Men by claremont(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
@Poster: You have made the right choice. Nigerian men are the most desirable in the world, science has proven it. grin
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
Aza Montana: Where the hell have you been poster. Are your eyes blind? haven't u seen that nigerian men date everything that comes their way
Lol maybe I haven't encountered nigerian men so I wouldn't know .
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]
Can't even get your name right?[/quote
It's like that sometimes you can't remember your name
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
190-the-clown:

Can I get 2 know u beter
Nice to meet you
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
2buff: grin grin grin cheesy

Guilty? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
LMAO@Nigerian men being the most desired! grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima...cross the street! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
lola.luv:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol you speak as if the man is a selection of meat.
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

Lol you speak as if the man is a selection of meat.

No...I don't think there is no man in the world that is better than the next man...ALL DOGS STANK IN MY OPINION regardless of breed or pedigree. wink
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
claremont: @Poster: You have made the right choice. Nigerian men are the most desirable in the world, science has proven it. grin

but their reputation contradicts this "fact" grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant / Anybody Want Some Feelings? / His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.