Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? (17857 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2011
I observed that most of my friends who live and study in the US and UK are dating non-Nigerian girls. This is worrisome.
Their excuse is that an average Nigerian girl has an unrivaled penchant for drama. I tried to make a case for the few good ones but it appears they all have their minds made up. One of them even got sarcastic about the whole thing. His words and I quote, "Dramatic Nigerian girls coupled with their inexcusable lack of romantic prowess is a no-no for me ."
Well, my case is different. I am lucky to have a drama-less and romantic Naija babe, and I believe there are several others out there. Guys, is this the trend or one of those aberrations?
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2011
guy naija babes too get wahala

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2011
lol
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nayah(f): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2011
SwagForce1:

I observed that most of my friends who live and study in the US and UK are dating non-Nigerian girls. This is worrisome.
Their excuse is that an average Nigerian girl has an unrivaled penchant for drama. I tried to make a case for the few good ones but it appears they all have their minds made up. One of them even got sarcastic about the whole thing. His words and I quote, "Dramatic Nigerian girls coupled with their inexcusable lack of romantic prowess is a no-no for me ."
Well, my case is different. I am lucky to have a drama-less and romantic Naija babe, and I believe there are several others out there. Guys, is this the trend or one of those aberrations?

Dear poster, the most important in life is to be happy and there's no guideline, so that a Nigerian male can marry another woman from another country, plus dating and marrying is completely different, and judging from your own experience you can testify that statement is very subjective
Hope you'll be happy with your GF smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
Why is it your headache
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=14pt]Losing out wetin?

So because of your friends dating non Nigerians, that becomes a premise for concluding your unfounded theory of "Nigerian Babes losing out on Nigerian Men"? How many countries of the world have you been to? Can you utter such rubbish in Nigeria? Can this question make it to the headlines of a Nigerian newspaper?

Get your facts right before posting balderdash. . . it's not by force to post. if you feel like posting, post something substantial or post something like "My friends prefer non Nigerian Girls, to Nigerian Girls". . . That sounds better than a senseless generalizing. Sit on your hands to avoid posting nonsense. Thank you in advance. . .
[/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by EEngineer1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
can u diaspora nigerians tell me the girls that nigerian men are now going after wink
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by tpia5: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nigerian males overseas are turning into something else, for real.

Many are now downlow or even outrightly g.ay while others are simply terribly irresponsible. Scamming is the order of the day, drugs, 419, every other thing.They just see no reason or maybe are unable to not do these things.

Its like something is after them.

I pray they find Jesus sha.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by LongOne1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
I dunno, but for me it’s been mostly East African babes, as I seem to have a thing for them. There’s definitely something about them, probably because they are of a different flavour or just the thrill of experiencing a different culture/seeing the world through their eyes- this definitely appeals to the wanderer/adventurer side of me. On the downside though, they seem to be content as a people, lacking the drive to achieve or excel.

Truth is, it’s hard to meet a young, Nigerian girl who appreciates the finer things in life, like meaningful relationships and romance as you said. It’s usually money, money and more money or how to keep on acquiring material things which on it’s own is fine, but not as the basis of a relationship. Congrats on finding a good one, poster.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by tpia5: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
Terrorism too.

Not saying the women are angels but they pale in comparison to what the men are doing.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Losing out wetin?

So because of your friends dating non Nigerians, that becomes a premise for concluding your unfounded theory of "Nigerian Babes losing out on Nigerian Men"? How many countries of the world have you been to? Can you utter such rubbish in Nigeria? Can this question make it to the headlines of a Nigerian newspaper?

Get your facts right before posting balderdash. . . it's not by force to post. if you feel like posting, post something substantial or post something like "My friends prefer non Nigerian Girls, to Nigerian Girls". . . That sounds better than a senseless generalizing. Sit on your hands to avoid posting nonsense. Thank you in advance. . .
[/size]

I'm sorry you found my post declarative. But if only you had paid a little more attention to your English lessons, then it would have been easier for you to interprete a statement that ends with a question mark(?). I suggest you go through my post again. This time, pay attention to the punctuation marks. They are intended to help you make meaning out of my post. I hope this helps. Thank you.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nayah(f): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
SWAGFORCE honey, as I told you previously the most important is to be happy and there's no obligation for a Nigerian male to get married to his sister and from my point of veix I truly believe that Nigerian men are still very close to their sisters even though they seem to be a bit harsh, they're crazy about them wink
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by MrsChima1(f): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nigerian girls loosing touch?

Tpia created a thread dedicated to Nigerian women and Foreign men. It didn't look like Nigerian girls lost touch to me. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nayah:

SWAGFORCE honey, as I told you previously the most important is to be happy and there's no obligation for a Nigerian male to get married to his sister and from my point of veix I truly believe that Nigerian men are still very close to their sisters even though they seem to be a bit harsh, they're crazy about them wink

Thanks ! You make lotta sense.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
SwagForce1:

I'm sorry you found my post declarative. But if only you had paid a little more attention to your English lessons, then it would have been easier for you to interprete a statement that ends with a question mark(?). I suggest you go through my post again. This time, pay attention to the punctuation marks. They are intended to help you make meaning out of my post. I hope this helps. Thank you.

[size=14pt]Ok i just did. So after ending your moronic statement with a question mark, you started with "I observed that most of my friends who live and study in the US and UK are dating non-Nigerian girls."

Can you school me more on that, teacher? How do you reconcile your topic with that statement?[/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ok i just did. So after ending your moronic statement with a question mark, you started with "I observed that most of my friends who live and study in the US and UK are dating non-Nigerian girls."

Can you school me more on that, teacher? How do you reconcile your topic with that statement?[/size]

You really have a problem,If you travel widely you should have also observed it,but whats your point really.Are you saying its false or true.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
olas2u:

You really have a problem,If you travel widely you should have also observed it,but whats your point really.Are you saying its false or true.
[size=14pt]And you have a bigger problem if you think US and UK means traveling widely. . . It may be true in the cases of his friends and he should have stated that as a matter of fact and NOT "Nigerian babes losing out on Nigerian men". . . That statement is bereft of any modicum of truth. . .[/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
E[b]m,sexskills darl i fink Mr Swagforce was only being rhetorical when he asked dat question so pls pardon him,will ya? wink oK,MR SWAGFORCE,PERSONALLY I RILY FINK I WOULD RADA DATE A BLACK AMERICAN GUY than a full Nigerian guy cos drama actually exists in both male n female Nigerians. But a white guy is a no no for me! cool cool grin [/b]grin
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Freiburger(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
lefulefu:

Reserved
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by iice(f): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
Like the men themselves are prizes undecided
Anyway, choices, choice. . .it boils down to that.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
SwagForce1:

Well, my case is different. I am lucky to have a drama-less  and romantic Naija babe, and I believe there are several others out there. Guys, is this the trend or one of those aberrations?

they date non-nigerian girls because it's an easier route to s[i]e[/i]x!

in my own neck of woods, it's the fastest and the easiest route to bedding a girl. yes, naija babes have drama which makes them harder and slower to entice. that being said, there's mad respect for the nigerian men who date nigerian chics. when i was in the uni, the ratio was 3:1 in head count. i heard it's 7:1 these days. 3 white chics = 1 naija chic or so for the boys who bed girls for credibility.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

they date non-nigerian girls because it's an easier route to s[i]e[/i]x!

in my own neck of woods, it's the fastest and the easiest route to bedding a girl. yes, naija babes have drama which makes them harder and slower to entice. that being said, there's mad respect for the nigerian men who date nigerian chics. when i was in the uni, the ratio was 3:1 in head count. i heard it's 7:1 these days. 3 white chics = 1 naija chic. so for the boys who bed girls for credibility.
guy na a naija babe easy pass.if u give a naija babe money she will open leg for even before u say jack robinson grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
lefulefu:

guy na a naija babe easy pass.if u give a naija babe money she will open leg for even before u say jack robinson grin grin

maybe the ones doing cleaners or flipping burgers at mac-donalds/burgerking.

naija babe easy pass? where in the uk do you cast your nets?
definitely not london.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Basildon1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

definitely not london.
Nice one, LOL. Definitely not UK sef , maybe Norway or sumthin  cheesy. The real gems are sharp and the loose ones are unwanted!
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
coogar:

definitely not london.
Did u not hear the story about a nigerian girl who was stalking Rio Ferdinand and harrasing his wife because she wanted to date him? cheesy
What about those nigerian girls in Italy and Belgium who sleep with anything just for money? grin.You are trying to create the false impression that naija girls are decent of which they are not grin grin.As long as u give a nigerian girl money she will do anything for u.Money is their main catalyst grin.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
lefulefu:

Did u not hear the story about a nigerian girl who was stalking Rio Ferdinand and harrasing his wife because she wanted to date him? cheesy

ferdinand is a world class football player. every woman's dream. without any shadow of doubt, ferdinand must have dated that naija girl many years ago. rio himself grew up in peckham - a haven of nigerian immigrants. so this hardly proves anything. there are female stalkers everywhere.

What about those nigerian girls in Italy and Belgium who sleep with anything just for money? grin.You are trying to create the false impression that naija girls are decent of which they are not grin grin.As long as u give a nigerian girl money she will do anything for u.Money is their main catalyst grin.

you want to compare career pr[i]o[/i]stitutes with a decent naija girl working in the city making £70k per annum?
like i told you, there are different classes of women. if you are talking about the low-lives, you may have a point. but career driven women are not easy to get. they don't even have the time to waste.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by omar22(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2011

BINGO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
Seems like OP would like Nigerian girls to confirm how important and valuable Nigerian men are to them. grin

The response from the girls on this forum so far, seems to overwhelming indifference cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by omar22(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
they date non-nigerian girls because it's an easier route to sex!

This is why we have a lot of Nigerian men in foreign prison for Rape!!! They think they are easy!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by r231(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
They figure out that their certificate after study doesn't come with stay/permanent resident/greencard

so they rather go for Oyinbos and and start making excuses that naija babes are drama grin grin

Eg 190 and his concubines grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
"date"

How many of them are actually marrying these women?

The furthest they go is knocking them up, and still not marrying them

You people have issues which is how you women like Sophie Okendo around.

Naija fathers impregnating foreigners and leaving the woman and child to fend for themselves while they run to marry "proper village girl"
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by showstopa: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
r231.spot on.
Person dey find paper, you dey say make im date Naija girls. Na true!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University / 7 Types Of Kisses For Hot, Steamy Romance.. Try Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.