Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt (13907 Views)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt / K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt by ocelot2006(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Did the writer really just called Tonto Dikeh are PR genius? Truely, Tonto mistakes notoriety for popularity.

Anyway, the article posted is simply a weak attempt in damage-control. But I'm afraid the young lady won't be walking away with any money, but a lot of flak and ridicule both locally and internationally for those disastrous songs.
Re: Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt by ocelot2006(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
ARES:
Clifford orji was equally popular in his time

Ouch!!
Re: Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt by ocelot2006(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
Abujafood: Update: 3.2 Million downloads for Tonto Dike in 24 hours, did D'banj's Oliver twist do this well?

Now Tonto has 100,325 followers on twitter (8000+) in 48 hours and more people are still following her!

Do I need to say more?

And how does that translate to money in the bank for Tonto Dikeh? You seem to have forgotten that bad news (or in her case, disastrous music) travels fast. Ask Vic-O.
Re: Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt by ocelot2006(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
BTW, who in his or her right senses will book studio time just for more followers and ridicule on tweeter? Isn't that just waste of money and stupidity?
Re: Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt by Arkti3(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
Seun: You think she did it for 6,000 followers?

I think that was brilliant of her tho.
Re: Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt by Arkti3(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
ocelot2006:

And how does that translate to money in the bank for Tonto Dikeh? You seem to have forgotten that bad news (or in her case, disastrous music) travels fast. Ask Vic-O.

ROTFL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Diri Didn't Remove Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child - BBC Pidgin / Photos Of Powede Lawrence Newborn Son / Toke Makinwa Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.