Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? (2832 Views)

Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? by bigfat: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
i just wondered why every one wants to travel to the uk especially london ...why why why ?
Re: Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? by OmoAlata(f): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2012
Not everyone who travels out are in London. Some are in Plymouth or Essex or Portsmouth lol but it's easier to say, "Im in London" grin But I still think they have to travel in via Heathrow/Gatwick before getting to their final destination wink
Re: Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? by kokorunna(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
ENGLAND IS POPULATED WITH NIGERIANS IN EVERY SINGLE CORNER, SOME ARE NICE WHILE MAJORITY ARE AS CORRUPTED LIKE THE POLITICIANS IN NAIJA

IRELAND IS COOL, QUIET AND FUN

SCOTLAND IS CHEAP, QUIET AND NOT MANY NAIJA AROUND.
Re: Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? by ayomifull(f): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
I have lived in Ireland for a no of years now, beautiful country I must say, small and quiet but I am now just fed up of living here. I have recently been given a privilege to live in any EU country of my choice and I am wondering if people here who have been to or lived in a few of the EU countries can advise of another beautiful country one can relocate to. I will be interested in countries, though, where official language is English.
Thanks all.
Re: Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? by ayomifull(f): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
Vicj if you see this im sure you know the jist smiley
Re: Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? by JagaJaga1: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
then try Scotland, Wales, Ireland or Northern Ireland because you will never find another EU country that has english as their official language.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Letter To Nigeria / Planning A Trip To Europe? Ask Me (holidays Only) / Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.