Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? (15674 Views)

Does Genevieve Nnaji & Ivie Okujaye Look Alike? / Does Genevieve Rock The Swimsuit? / Does Genevieve Nnaji Know That She Is A Social Icon Or Is She Clueless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by babymine(f): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2006
@ T daves

Don't bother, she won't marry you. She's engaged. grin grin grin

No be my mouth you hear am oh! wink
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by shockreaction(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2006
So? What's wrong with not attending University?

Bill Gates dropped out of university, and he's been the richest man for 12 straight years.

Apparently, attending university has nothing to do with success. tongue
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2006
im just wanted to know because i have hear many rumors
that she didnt went to school
grin

From what I have read so far, some of you should see Genevieve for lessons to improve your knowledge of English Grammar. grin

The last time I heard from Genevieve, she did not mention any University of Accra or Akara grin

This is the funniest thread. grin

God bless.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Greatpeter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2006
kimba:

she doesnt need to have a degree, those that have the pali's, where are they?

even Baba Obas doesnt have one, so who is G.Nnaji  grin

Who told you Baba doesn't have "pali"?
Baba attended military School.
It's equivalent to degree.
Ok?
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by eveseh(f): 1:58am On Apr 23, 2006
good for her
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ababoy1(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2006
Who told you Baba doesn't have "pali"?
Baba attended military School.
It's equivalent to degree.
Ok?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Someone is having a laugh!!!!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Ashiwaju(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2006
Which kind country be this sef? we tend to attach too much to a university degree, you can simply get a degree by not going to school! and of what usefulness are some graduates that can't even find their feet after graduation or of what good is a graduate who cannot defend what he has learned like say naija don provide work for grads sef.

There is a great different between being a graduate for the sake and making it in life. Shey Bill gate go school ni abi Tuface or pasuma abi na Deputy Governor of Oyo state and Iyayi go school ni? Buhari wey make am to the top without going to school nko? Respect Innate ability, Respect Talent and Respect Genevieve, she go school, she no go school, appreciate her after all what she is making is worht more than what the so called "graduates" make. and why are you in school if its not to make money and takia of yah family? even though some go say na 2 become litterate llike say we be illiterates! better learn to be skillful and after all what they need in the outer world is not the paper we carry but the skill we have got to render. just try be a professional in what you do (even if na asewo) and you would be suprised at what you get. thats my piece!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by nakinzval: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2006
aah yo!
watch ya talkin about? she does have a degree in actin' yo

aaah Bleep this topic, pls that ain't!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by whocares: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2006
How does having a univerity degree translate to speaking proper english? undecided undecided undecided

If by the end of primary school english still eludes you, then you have a big problem shocked

1 Like

Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by spikedcylinder: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2006
nakinzval:

aah yo!
watch ya talkin about? she does have a degree in actin' yo

aaah mess this topic, please that ain't!

What does this mean?
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by cletuskpelle(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2006
Does it matter? She is even better off without it. Even if she holds a primary school leaving certificate, she is already successful, and a University degree has nothing to do with her success.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by sexypets(f): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2006
It doesnt matter, what matter most is that she is a star and you people should learn to respect her for whom she is, besides i will like to put this to you that she is not an illiterate.

Ashiwaju good speech, you are one in a thousands pls scroll up and read some so called graduates kind of english then u will understand what they really  meant by University graduates.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2006
exactly!!!!!!!!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by icebitch(f): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2006
I do not think she went to uni, but a basic secondary education will help anyone speak english avaragely.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Ashiwaju(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2006
abi ooo, make u help me tell them!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Ashiwaju(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2006
abi ooo, make u help me tell them!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by nwaigboannoying: 3:56am On Apr 29, 2006
Why does it matter?, The ones with Degree can't even get a job,
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ddizzle(f): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2006
i think its her decision on when to get her degree i think shes fantastic in what she does , she can be compared to soccer players do they need degrees? no, sometimes in life you have to make hay while the sun shines and i think she made hers!! when opportunity kncks u better answer it!!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by simy: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
no,no,no,dont lie,genevieve does not have any university degree she stop at jss 3 angry
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ddizzle(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2006
lol, are ya serious
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by simy: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
yes oh,my person am serious.she stopped at jsss3
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2006
she didnt even go to sec school! she must have sold her useless body to det to where she got to. what a bitch!!!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ababoy1(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2006
When people are full of envy they disparage everything, whether it be good or bad.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ddizzle(f): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2006
joeblaze:

she didnt even go to sec school! she must have sold her useless body to det to where she got to. what a bitch!!!

I disagree with your statement!! Thats was very RUDE!!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2006
extremely Rude!! angry
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ddizzle(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2006
Yeah, they can sue you for DEFAMING!! Because people are gonna read this, the same way you heard the rumours from a friend and just believed with out confirming is the SAME WAY people are gonna read you BULLSH*T and believe it!!

Its really SAD thoh
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2006
i mean it's not all ppl who go as far as Unni So whats the big deal?? afterall She's a Successful person, what more Could a lady ask for??
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2006
how many graduates here get a fraction of what she gets from the industry? How many Got the fame? and how many of the so called artist in the Us got a degree? Her ability is innate and Respect that, even if she screw herself to the top, she still manage to get there somehow and its no body's buz.

you want to be like her, start screwing yah self, What my buz if she stopped at Jss3 and why call her body useless when you are dying to talk to her. please! cool
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ddizzle(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2006
The annoying thing is all this is built upon JEALOUSY!! ill tell you something i dont support genevieve BECAUSE I WANT HER TO HOOK ME UP!! i do is cause i know that the same support i give one day someone will give it to me, I dont sit on a chair and say i want to be like genevieve and because i cant be like her! i hate her!! Aim for the top, become better than her then when you do then you can say shit!

Dont let Bad Bele Twist your feelings"YOU LIKE GENEVIEVE BUT BECAUSE YOU CANT BE LIKE HER YOU HATE HER!"
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2006
word! kiss
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ddizzle(f): 1:02am On Jun 24, 2006
thanx ma wink
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by lukkie(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2006
You dont have 2 have a degree in order to make it in life. And u'll speak good english if u attend good primary & sec. schools. I greatly admire d lady for what she has made for herself in life. Many of us with our so-called degrees are @ home jobless in this country. So what d heck? Does 50 Cent have a degree? Do u know d million of dollars he's controllin? Siddon there with ur degree o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage / Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson / "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.